Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera (32404 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Policemen Caught Taking Bribe, Giving ‘Special Number’ To Motorists In Ogun / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Grace001: 5:57am On May 06, 2019
Nigerian police be like "If I kill you, las las na just jail" Na your family go bear the loss. If an average Nigerian police with riffle can have this mindset, indeed there is fire on the mountain.

My advise to the masses: Try as much as possible not to argue with this agent of death called police when you have any dealings with them. They are cursed.

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by vastolord4(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2019
I heard how many we Don waste?
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Thomthom(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2019
TANID:

Our NPF Are Not Like This Before Na Poverty Turned Them To Something Else. Let's Keep pray To God To Bring Back Our glorified Day Back And Give Us A Good Leaders That Would Do That Everything Would Change Once There's No Poverty Again

God Bless Nigeria
Bros abeg make we forget this na poverty na poverty slogan since I dey service its only minimum wage I dey benefit from.. when did P.Buhari increased there salary.. was not few months ago they even earn above minimum wage... Why I never they thief or they kidnapped because my salary too small.. NPF are just used to that 100 naira them dey collect for road
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by mmadu5(m): 6:03am On May 06, 2019
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS and Nigerian police is your real enemy. SARS and nigerian police are not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Grace001: 6:07am On May 06, 2019
mmadu5:
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS and Nigerian police is your real enemy. SARS and nigerian police are not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.

Sho....Seriously! Has it gone to this level. This isn't the right way to go haba.

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by asiwajumi(m): 6:08am On May 06, 2019
Ayoemrys:
Oh I don come wrong country
I dey go back to Ekiti,I no stay in Nigeria again
ookun o awe

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Nobody: 6:08am On May 06, 2019
jericco1:
that is a sign that the level of impunity in Nigeria cuts across all sections of our military and paramilitary. adequate check and balances should be put in place.
It’s not about the LEVEL of Impunity alone.
It’s also the IMPUNITY of RECRUITMENT.

How can you recruit GRAVEDIGGERS, WHEELBARROW PUSHERS, etc to pilot security duties.
EVACUATE your FAMILIES now...!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by TANID(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2019
Thomthom:
Bros abeg make we forget this na poverty na poverty slogan since I dey service its only minimum wage I dey benefit from.. when did P.Buhari increased there salary.. was not few months ago they even earn above minimum wage... Why I never they thief or they kidnapped because my salary too small.. NPF are just used to that 100 naira them dey collect for road
IAgree With You Bro
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by teamwilly(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2019
dgbanj:
5 bedroom duplex for sale at Crown estate lagos.

Don't worry bro the Nigeria police will come and buy it k. When people are exposing the NPF you're here advertising house. Like if I buy the house it will stop Police from killing me if they have the chance.

Ogbeni shift with your house jare!

4 Likes

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by mmadu5(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2019
Grace001:

Sho....Seriously! Has it gone to this level. This isn't the right way to go haba.

ok na wait until they kill your sister or brother then you will know the right way to go
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by teamwilly(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It’s not about the LEVEL of Impunity alone.
It’s also the IMPUNITY of RECRUITMENT.

How can you recruit GRAVEDIGGERS, WHEELBARROW PUSHERS, etc to pilot security duties.
EVACUATE your FAMILIES now...!!!

grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by holluwizzy: 6:27am On May 06, 2019
Thats another problem indicated, every time praying to God, do you think God will kill just to satisfy you
for results to be achieved, you have to work towards it, imagine a policeman killing an innocent person and later go to God for forgiveness which that is between him and God, but person wey don die don die and it will not still stop the policeman from pulling trigger on another person.

TANID:

Our NPF Are Not Like This Before Na Poverty Turned Them To Something Else. Let's Keep pray To God To Bring Back Our glorified Day Back And Give Us A Good Leaders That Would Do That Everything Would Change Once There's No Poverty Again

God Bless Nigeria
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by ishawlar: 6:31am On May 06, 2019
The white people invented HIV. To eradicate black population in their countries. Nigeria govt invented. SARS to reduce our population in our country. Patapata na jail
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Jaqenhghar: 6:36am On May 06, 2019
Born2Breed:
The brain of every Nigerian police man,security forces or armed government agencies are wired this way.

Its always IF I KILL YOU KPATA KPATA NA JAIL.

These people need brutal retaliation when an innocent citizen is killed. Mob and burn the errant officer to death to serve as a lesson to others. If they know that whenEVER they kill the innocent and are caught they will be killed, they will think twice before pulling that trigger.
Dont hold your breath. Look at the comments already you will know that will never happen. So sad
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Oshin56(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2019
Ayoemrys:
Oh I don come wrong country
I dey go back to Ekiti,I no stay in Nigeria again
Bros just wait for me if I rich Emure Ekiti make I just drop jejely because our police go for training for overseas (Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by devigblegble: 6:42am On May 06, 2019
Reason I can never visit that place even tho I love it
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by lomprico(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2019
One day, something go happen! Make una continu angry
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by armadeo(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2019
Individual2345:
See below

May SARS fall on you one day.

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by AudiA4: 7:10am On May 06, 2019
This is not new,I am not surprised with the comment, they are robbers in uniform
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Tsam96(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2019
TANID:

God Bless Nigeria
Now this is hilarious...how can anyone use poverty as an excuse for police brutality. The same way we have been rationalizing Yahoo Yahoo with slave trade. In short maybe nothing is an offence in Nigeria after all.

Until we all start frankly calling a spade a spade we are going nowhere.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Dwhyte(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2019
Wrong idiots everywhere...conscience, mind as black as their dirty black n black uniform...#scrappoliceforcenow
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by AudiA4: 7:18am On May 06, 2019
Of course I am not surprised by the comments, what do u expect from a bad system in place?they are robbers in uniform
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by jaxxy(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2019
The Nigerian police force needs re-education and reorientation and new laws to guide them. Capital punishment must be introduced at sm point.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by SouthSouth1914: 7:32am On May 06, 2019
Jungle justice should be meted to any police officer wanting!! Period.. This is how sanity will return!
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by topstone4: 7:43am On May 06, 2019
AKswift:
We need to start looking at the recruiting scheme and what kind of training these officers receive in order to address this situation. Also, a peep into the salary and welfare package of the NPF would be helpful. In today’s NPF, the frustration/depression among officers is all the way North, and these they are transferring to the poor, private civilians.

No, I think what we need to look at is how Nigerians can defend themselves against these murderers.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by olisaEze(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2019
EmekaBlue:
who tell u say nothing go happen

oya kill and see

The sad truth is that “nothing go really happen” if that man had been shot. The video was shot in the dark with no faces shown, just voices with a distinctive northern accent. The location of the checkpoint in Asaba was not given, so the CP would easily deny that the incident occurred. Fellow Nigerians, do take care around these unfortunate trigger happy characters as your life would just be forfeit in pursuit of non existent justice in this country of ours!

In summation, police is ‘not’ your friend in Naija!

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by SOFTENGR: 7:52am On May 06, 2019
How do we expect those animals to protect the masses?
Imagine "kill am, nothing go happen" from a supposedly gentle man.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by tellwisdom: 7:52am On May 06, 2019
Oya shoot Na...Shoot make we see...Nigeria is not for the soft mind.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by SEONaijaExpert: 7:55am On May 06, 2019
It's disturbing, the same police officer was even telling the guys...you know how many we don waste?

Gun in the hand of a police man is a civilian's death already

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by delishpot: 8:04am On May 06, 2019
No be lie na. He spoke the truth. Nothing go happen if he shoot anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status / Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos / Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.