Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera (32403 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Policemen Caught Taking Bribe, Giving ‘Special Number’ To Motorists In Ogun / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by TANID(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2019
Tsam96:

Now this is hilarious...how can anyone use poverty as an excuse for police brutality. The same way we have been rationalizing Yahoo Yahoo with slave trade. In short maybe nothing is an offence in Nigeria after all.

Until we all start frankly calling a spade a spade we are going nowhere.
Alright Sir I Understand You Very Well And Agree With Some Of You Points.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Ayoemrys(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2019
Oshin56:
Bros just wait for me if I rich Emure Ekiti make I just drop jejely because our police go for training for overseas (Nigeria)

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Ayoemrys(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2019
asiwajumi:
ookun o awe
eeeee aba mi

1 Like

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by TANID(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2019
holluwizzy:
Thats another problem indicated, every time praying to God, do you think God will kill just to satisfy you
for results to be achieved, you have to work towards it, imagine a policeman killing an innocent person and later go to God for forgiveness which that is between him and God, but person wey don die don die and it will not still stop the policeman from pulling trigger on another person.

I Really Do Understand You Sir And Agree With Some Of Your Points. Thanks Baba Ibeji
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by buJu234: 8:22am On May 06, 2019
i beg u for the love of ur future and ur loved ones... please dont argue with Nigerian Police...

infact what i do now is to have 200 naira in 5 places in my car... when i see them on the highway..

i greet them good morning sir.., i know that u re really doing a great work by standing on the road and protecting us...

please take this 200naria to buy water... i will tell them directly that its not bribe.. that they can still check my car & my papers..

at the end. i greet them gudbye...

lets b serious for ones, they Nigerians too... suffering with less than 40K per mth with all the risk...
atleast let try and appreciate them, maybe their violent nature may change..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by ministerema(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2019
I don't seem to understand. I get irritated when they talk about the welfare packages of this guys when the real issue is in the recruitment process, trainings and corrupt practices. Hoe can you recruit an arm robber who wants to legalise his acts. I'm sorry don't think that they will change when the pump them with so much money. A pig will always be one. Retire all of them make the system only for schooled citizens and start paying them well, good trainings that may go a long way.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by ministerema(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2019
buJu234:
i beg u for the love of ur future and ur loved ones... please dont argue with Nigerian Police...

infact what i do now is to have 200 naira in 5 places in my car... when i see them on the highway..

i greet them good morning sir.., i know that u re really doing a great work by standing on the road and protecting us...

please take this 200naria to buy water... i will tell them directly that its not bribe.. that they can still check my car & my papers..

at the end. i greet them gudbye...

lets b serious for ones, they Nigerians too... suffering with less than 40K per mth with all the risk...
atleast let try and appreciate them, maybe their violent nature may change..

Must we all give 200 naira No. They should first do their job if they feel their packages are not enough they should be the once complaining and protesting not we doing it for them. E
We say thier welfare packages are not enough yet they kill us Haba...
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Jayfresh105(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2019
And even with d picture as evidence d bastard CP will still deny d accusations
But y?? U will only see dem collecting bribe here nd there dey dnt av any other work @NPF
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by fireinmyborns: 10:10am On May 06, 2019
Cant the road safety just make the vehicle registration in Nigeria simple? I america if police stops you they only ask for 3 items which are
1. Vehicle registration
2. Driver license
3. Insurance card.

Instead of carrying plenty papers and all what not.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Rolly22(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2019
TANID:

Our NPF Are Not Like This Before Na Poverty Turned Them To Something Else. Let's Keep pray To God To Bring Back Our glorified Day Back And Give Us A Good Leaders That Would Do That Everything Would Change Once There's No Poverty Again

God Bless Nigeria

We are not heading anywhere with this mentality of praying to God for everything.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by Psoul(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2019
One day the masses will be left with nothing to eat apart from their oppressors. That day, the masses will have no other choice than to eat their oppressor in order not to die out of hunger. Then, there will be no hiding place for the wicked
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by AdebayoHOD(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2019
You dey craz� Wetin Buhari do again ��‍♂️
Toosure70:
Buhari why?
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by AdebayoHOD(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
Jayfresh105:
And even with d picture as evidence d bastard CP will still deny d accusations
But y?? U will only see dem collecting bribe here nd there dey dnt av any other work @NPF
God will help us in our country.
Re: We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera by booksrite(f): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2019
i beg u for the love of ur future and ur loved ones... please dont argue with Nigerian Police...infact what i do now is to have 200 naira in 5 places in my car... when i see them on the highway.. i greet them good morning sir.., i know that u re really doing a great work by standing on the road and protecting us...please take this 200naria to buy water... i will tell them directly that its not bribe.. that they can still check my car & my papers..at the end. i greet them gudbye...lets b serious for ones, they Nigerians too... suffering with less than 40K per mth with all the risk... atleast let try and appreciate them, maybe their violent nature may change..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status / Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.