Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business (9301 Views)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production / Builddirect Africa: Laser Cutting And CNC Routing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Rutse: 11:17am On May 06, 2019
I am trying to start a profitable nylon cutting, branding business but I need a reliable company that can supply, install and train workers on operations. I intend to start on a medium scale and is the profitability. I did some research that I need 3 machines :
1) Nylon cutting and sealing machine
2) Punching machine
3) printing machine
I also got to know that I can get locally fabricated machines that would be cheaper and equally efficient.
Since I would be buying nylon in roll, I would like to know the price range as well as branding rate for pure water sachet and superstores size bags.

1 Like

Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by kabarka(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2019
Rutse:
I am trying to start a profitable nylon cutting, branding business but I need a reliable company that can supply, install and train workers on operations. I intend to start on a medium scale and is the profitability. I did some research that I need 3 machines :
2) Punching machine
3) printing machine
I also got to know that I can get locally fabricated machines that would be cheaper and equally efficient.
Since I would be buying nylon in roll, I would like to know the price range as well as branding rate for pure water sachet and superstores size bags.

i will give you information with picture soon.
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by kabarka(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2019
Rutse:
2) Punching machine
3) printing machine

The answers to the following is as follows

Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by All4real2: 9:04am On May 15, 2019
kabarka:

Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Rutse: 1:30pm On May 15, 2019
kabarka:

This machine is a fabricated cutting machine? Does it seal too? How much? Where are you located? Do you have the fabricated printer and punching machine too? Are they durable? Please send prices?
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Rutse: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
I need a reliable nylon machine technician in Benin who can help me adjust my cutting machine. The roller over releases nylon faster than the sealing and cutting can take. Please contact privately
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Higfggh888: 1:26am On Jun 30, 2019
cool
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Rutse: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Any reliable seller of black, Santana, stripes black and stripes yellow ROLLS. Please private chat me. Preferably extruder factory in Benin for easy access?
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Mrshape: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2019
kabarka:

How much is your bottom Sealing machine?
And is it hot or cold cutting?
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Thaddeus1: 7:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Rutse:
2) Punching machine
3) printing machine
sir do you know where I can buy pure white polythene in rolls about 18 inches width
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Cation(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Fela93: 12:00pm On May 02, 2022
Please I need a punching machine. Post with pictures
Re: Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business by Hardey10(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2022
Rutse:

This machine is a fabricated cutting machine? Does it seal too? How much? Where are you located? Do you have the fabricated printer and punching machine too? Are they durable? Please send prices?

Did u get answers to this and have been able to start sir?

(1) (Reply)

IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Quality Oron Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom / Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Sued By Shareholders Over IPO / Nigeria Seeks Foreign Investors For Smart Cities Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.