Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (31970 Views)

False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by HARDBUOI: 3:59pm On May 06, 2019
N
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by hollywater: 4:02pm On May 06, 2019
Kayouzka:
Three units of 3 bedroom available for sale at ojokoro ikorodu Lagos #17 million asking

Three units of 3 bedroom apartments available at a very good location at ikorodu for sale with close proximity to major bus-stop and market like the brt garage and Sabo market ayangbure
    The property is sitting on a plot of land with available space for car park and construction of another building if needed

Note;
   Property is free from all troubles and encumbrances.

Document available;
    Registered survey, deed of conveyance and receipt.

Contact;
     Akindele kayode kolawole at
Email, akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

Does it mean you have no heart?Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by stagger: 4:02pm On May 06, 2019
olu77:
I pray Malema win this election. This is becoming too much

It is lie you do not know Malema. If he wins, that is when the real hell will be unleashed.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by 420active: 4:02pm On May 06, 2019
Jobmanjohn123:
Vacancy for shoprite job (outsource staff) at asaba or warri mall,call mr john 08164629434

Mr John ko Mr scam ni
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Wettoid123: 4:08pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
[img]https://media1./images/8bf049b704fd0a0e26fb46c5b13ffc39/tenor.gif?itemid=13429801[/img]
This guy is guilty abeg.

*spits angry

U are just too mad,u talk without reasons!

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 4:19pm On May 06, 2019
olu77:
I pray Malema win this election. This is becoming too much
And what will he do?
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:31pm On May 06, 2019
South Africans. If only the Boers didnt colonize them, They would have been more impoverished than Rwandans.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by chubbyG(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2019
[s][/s]
Kayouzka:
Three units of 3 bedroom available for sale at ojokoro ikorodu Lagos #17 million asking

Three units of 3 bedroom apartments available at a very good location at ikorodu for sale with close proximity to major bus-stop and market like the brt garage and Sabo market ayangbure
    The property is sitting on a plot of land with available space for car park and construction of another building if needed

Note;

Document available;

Contact;

[s][/s]
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 4:41pm On May 06, 2019
unclesoyo:
Photo of a Nigerian killed in South Africa, Samuel Nkennaya, has emerged

Samuel was reportedly accused of kidnapping a girl, who happened to be his daughter. He was mobbed by the members of the community who couldn’t wait to confirm the real identity of the young girl, who reportedly couldn’t is not old enough to identify herself.

According to a statement by the Secretary of Mpumalanga Province branch of the Nigerian Union in South Africa (NUSA), Victor Ayanfe-Oyebanjo, Nkennaya and his friend Nwudo were attacked following accusations that both men kidnapped the 6-year-old girl identified as Chinonye.

Ayanfe-Oyebanjo said trouble started when Nwudo took his six-year-old daughter, Chinonye, to visit Nkennaya at White River town in the evening of April 27. Later, Nwudo and Nkennaya proceeded to buy food for Nwudo’s daughter, Chinonye, at KFC restaurant in the area. Shortly after buying the food, some bystanders raised false alarm alleging that both men kidnapped the six-year-old girl.

The community members immediately descended on them, beating them with different kinds of weapons. Nwudo began to shout that the girl was his daughter and pleaded that they speak to his South African wife to confirm his claim – which actually saved his life.

The statement added that the police later intervened and called for backup to rescue the victims. Nkennaya died at the hospital on Sunday April 28th while Nwudo is in critical health condition.

While sharing a photo of Samuel with friends, a Nigerian man based in Mpulanga said the mob only had to wait for confirmation of the men’s claims rather than mob them.

https://lailasnews.com/face-of-nigerian-killed-in-south-africa-over-false-accusation/

If you live in South Africa stay away from Location o!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:43pm On May 06, 2019
Kayouzka:

Note;

Document available;

Contact;

See the dirty mouldy house you want to sell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Afobear: 4:43pm On May 06, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

You will die of hunger

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Johncables402: 4:47pm On May 06, 2019
morpheus24:

That is where all the blacks stay right?. No wonder none of them can ever go to the nice parts , too lazy to work any good job , always wanting security and cleaning jobs. Blacks are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by franchasng: 4:50pm On May 06, 2019
A 6 year old girl couldn't identify her father What a useless daughter angry

A 6 year old girl that I am sure in this our generation has started keeping boyfriend in her class couldn't scream that this is my daddy, leave my daddy, honestly I find it difficult to believe unless she is deaf and dumb angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by cedricksly: 4:50pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
[img]https://media1./images/8bf049b704fd0a0e26fb46c5b13ffc39/tenor.gif?itemid=13429801[/img]
This guy is guilty abeg.

*spits angry

I pray you and your family members at large don't die for what you are innocent of... Then you will know the true pain of false accusation.....

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Johncables402: 4:52pm On May 06, 2019
franchasng:
A 6 year old girl couldn't identify her father What a useless daughter angry

A 6 year old girl that I am sure in this our generation has started keeping boyfriend in her class couldn't scream that this is my daddy, leave my daddy, honestly I find it difficult to believe unless she is deaf and dumb angry angry

Shut up your stupid face. Do you know how wicked the South Africans are ?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
another fulani herdmen attack abi, now they will start blame buhari, igbo Biafra killing themselve.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Johncables402: 5:00pm On May 06, 2019
mujaya1:
another fulani herdmen attack abi, now they will start blame buhari, igbo Biafra killing themselve.

Will you shut up you stupid fool . What do these South Africans know about biafra or igbos undecided.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by ejemamaka: 5:08pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 5:12pm On May 06, 2019
Johncables402:

That is where all the blacks stay right?. No wonder none of them can ever go to the nice parts , too lazy to work any good job , always wanting security and cleaning jobs. Blacks are cursed.

I don't go as far as stating blacks are cursed, all I am saying is if you hang around in an area where there are impoverished peoples who have suffered oppression are resentful of you being there you are opening yourself to attacks.

In the words of Dr Dre "when you let animals out cages its dangerous for people who look like strangers"

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Johncables402: 5:22pm On May 06, 2019
morpheus24:

I don't go as far as stating blacks are cursed, all I am saying is if you hang around in an area where there are impoverished peoples who have suffered oppression are resentful of you being there you are opening yourself to attacks.

In the words of Dr Dre "when you let animals out cages its dangerous for people who look like strangers"

We are saying the samething here, blacks South Africa are animals who cannot even visit the nice areas in south Africa Because they will attack civilised people . I have being to South Africa, I have never seen them anywhere nice , always in the slums , hence the jealousy for us because we own many nice parts there. Even my friends in youville tell me no blacks are allowed there safe for Nigerians because we are more smart and hard working and the whites there love us too much better than the lazy locals , no wonder the jealousy and their malema hating the innocent whites for liking immigrants better .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Mikhailkutusov: 6:06pm On May 06, 2019
mosho2good:
*Stop blaming alcohol influence when you hit your wife. My brother why didn't the alcohol lead you to the army barracks to go slap a soldier?*

The drink will vamoose from your body.
�����������
Who b dis MUMU? FUCKING DOTARD,how does this relate to the matter at hand.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Kayouzka(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2019
hollywater:
Does it mean you have no heart?Unbelievable

I didn't read the content, am so sorry �. My deepest condolences to his family.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:45pm On May 06, 2019
Kayouzka:

Note;

Document available;

Contact;

dirty dead property.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Chauke(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2019
Johncables402:

We are saying the samething here, blacks South Africa are animals who cannot even visit the nice areas in south Africa Because they will attack civilised people . I have being to South Africa, I have never seen them anywhere nice , always in the slums , hence the jealousy for us because we own many nice parts there. Even my friends in youville tell me no blacks are allowed there safe for Nigerians because we are more smart and hard working and the whites there love us too much better than the lazy locals , no wonder the jealousy and their malema hating the innocent whites for liking immigrants better .

You can engage in solo political masturbation but that does not make you creative story true.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
This guy is guilty abeg.

*spits angry
Did you read the article? You obviously didn't.

Amend what yiuce written. It's not s laughing matter

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Chauke(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2019
Neddstark:
South Africans. If only the Boers didnt colonize them, They would have been more impoverished than Rwandans.

Just like Nigerians despite oil windfall which they pissed off.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Chauke(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2019
morpheus24:

Nobody invited the nigerian infestation to South Africa!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Chauke(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2019
Johncables402:

Just like Nigerians who are the biggest black nation but they cannot run their well endowed country and kept pestering the developed countries.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Johncables402: 7:15pm On May 06, 2019
Chauke:

Just like Nigerians who are the biggest black nation but they cannot run their well endowed country and kept pestering the developed countries.

Shut up lazy bigot.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 7:34pm On May 06, 2019
Chauke:

Nobody invited the nigerian infestation to South Africa!

Did you invite the Indians, the East Asians or the Europeans to your country but they are there sucking your blood.

Self hate is bad thing in ******Julius Malema voice******

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2019
U people shud leave south Africa naa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics / 96-year-old Ex-soldier, Trans-border Drug Traffickers Arrested In Niger, Adamawa / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.