Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (31966 Views)

False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 9:20pm On May 06, 2019
Its time Nigerian military invade South Africa and re-colonize those barbarians
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2019
Johncables402:

Will you shut up you stupid fool . What do these South Africans know about biafra or igbos undecided.
fvck you bastard, what the you know about fulani/hausa that always hate us and promote lie agains us.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by oluxy(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2019
Not until we the citizen began to avoid anything that relates to SA here, their government won't take the issue of killings serious.

Stop buying from shoprit, don't use mtn, and any SA company. Collectively, we can fight indirectly from here to protest the killings of Nigerians in SA.

If the government of Nigeria n SA is not taking any action, we can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by biafranrealson: 11:33pm On May 06, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

You must be a Yoruba lazy youth from the waste.
Go to a building site, the contractor will be able to provide you with a job.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:58pm On May 06, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

And you voted for Buhari...? You never see anything yet!
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:00am On May 07, 2019
Johncables402:

We are saying the samething here, blacks South Africa are animals who cannot even visit the nice areas in south Africa Because they will attack civilised people . I have being to South Africa, I have never seen them anywhere nice , always in the slums , hence the jealousy for us because we own many nice parts there. Even my friends in youville tell me no blacks are allowed there safe for Nigerians because we are more smart and hard working and the whites there love us too much better than the lazy locals , no wonder the jealousy and their malema hating the innocent whites for liking immigrants better .
Low self-esteem suffering vermin from Makoko slum has spoken grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:05am On May 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Its time Nigerian military invade South Africa and re-colonize those barbarians
Your useless military can't even win back your zoo they lost to the boko boys below but you want to "colonize" South Africa? huahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 12:09am On May 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Your useless military can't even win back your zoo they lost to the boko boys below but you want to "colonize" South Africa? huahaha grin

Eh sharap there and focus on the topic at hand. The killing of someone's husband and father by blood thirsty township people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:16am On May 07, 2019
morpheus24:

Eh sharap there and focus on the topic at hand. The killing of someone's husband and father by blood thirsty township people.
I'm not here for you and you not gonna tell me what to say and what not to say.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by teeboman(m): 1:03am On May 07, 2019
Click on this telegram link /sportyfix get updated with 2odds+ daily/rollover... Enjoy
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 2:37am On May 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I'm not here for you and you not gonna tell me what to say and what not to say.

Eh Mfethu, focus on the topic and explain why your township people pounced on a "Nigerian" man who was walking around with his daughter who had to witness the assault and subsequent death of her father by the hands of her mothers people because of their Xenophobia.

That little girl is half South AFrican and will remember when she grows up.

You are here talking about Boko haram. You don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Chauke(m): 4:02am On May 07, 2019
morpheus24:

Did you invite the Indians, the East Asians or the Europeans to your country but they are there sucking your blood.

Self hate is bad thing in ******Julius Malema voice******

You seem to think that the history of South Africa started after 1994 when your kind started infesting South Africa. While you are lecturing us about self hate do not forget to pass the same message to your marauding Fulani herdsmen.
Malema is a loud mouth self serving fake Gucci revolutionary.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 4:21am On May 07, 2019
Chauke:

You seem to think that the history of South Africa started after 1994 when your kind started infesting South Africa. While you are lecturing us about self hate do not forget to pass the same message to your marauding Fulani herdsmen.
Malema is a loud mouth self serving fake Gucci revolutionary.

You must think me a fool huh, so all the Pakistanis and the large percentage of Indians that live in your townships and durbans came before 1994, men Please!

You must think me a fool huh, so all those Chinese all across the entire landscape with deep Chinese accents came before 1994, Please!

You must think me a fool huh, so all those Europeans buying up land and houses in Cape town and enslaving your brethren as cleaners, dog walkers, construction workers, domestic help all came before 1994. NIGGA PLEASE!

PS Malema is the only one with balls in your country that calls it as it is while the rest talk from both sides of their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Chauke(m): 4:42am On May 07, 2019
[quote author=morpheus24 post=78169455]

You must think me a fool huh, so all the Pakistanis and the large percentage of Indians that live in your townships and durbans came before 1994, men Please!

You must think me a fool huh, so all those Chinese all across the entire landscape with deep Chinese accents came before 1994, Please!

You must think me a fool huh, so all those Europeans buying up land and houses in Cape town and enslaving your brethren as cleaners, dog walkers, construction workers, domestic help all came before 1994. NIGGA PLEASE!

PS Malema is the only one with balls in your country that calls it as it is while the rest talk from both sides of their

Your ranting amounts to nothing perhaps focus on your backyard which I think it needs your undivided attention. The current South African issues is our mess and we will deal with it in our own way.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 4:50am On May 07, 2019
Chauke:

Your ranting amounts to nothing perhaps focus on your backyard which I think it needs your undivided attention. The current South African issues is our mess and we will deal with it in our own way.

At least you didn't say I was lying because you know what I say is true, your best comeback is you will deal with your issues your way.

We already see how you deal with your issues " your way".

Good luck on your voting Wednesday, make sure you vote red.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by mozona(m): 5:50am On May 07, 2019
make una come back nah
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 6:46am On May 07, 2019
morpheus24:

Eh Mfethu, focus on the topic and explain why your township people pounced on a "Nigerian" man who was walking around with his daughter who had to witness the assault and subsequent death of her father by the hands of her mothers people because of their Xenophobia.

That little girl is half South AFrican and will remember when she grows up.

You are here talking about Boko haram. You don't have shame.
Don't play dumb by pretending not to remember why brought up Boko Haram,some fool said your military should colonize SA and I had to remind him how inadequately armed the military is to achieve that.I wasn't part of the group that killed the guy and I don't live there,so how in the world do you expect me to explain they killed this guy?
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 07, 2019
pearcy:

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
Get some dignity, i ave seen this more than a million times
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2019
Jkay187
Irongalaxy

Come here now and see for yourselves, fools.
What do we call this now?

Should we call this stupidity or what?

Jealousy? Envy?

Your useless cannibal xenophobic zulu brothers have done it again.

And you two stupid idiots, what have you got to say about this?

So someone cannot take his own daughter out again?

The both of you useless cannibals must say something about this.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Looks like a setup. Maybe the community people had something against him and set him up with the mob that accused him of kidnap. Only God knows. Very unfortunate. This type of mob jungle justice looks like an intentional setup. God grant his family comfort in this trying time for them.
Don't mind those zulu idiots, this is nothing but jealousy and envy at work here.
The guy married their zulu girl and they have been plotting and waiting to kill him for it. Looking for an excuse.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 4:53pm On May 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Don't play dumb by pretending not to remember why brought up Boko Haram,some fool said your military should colonize SA and I had to remind him how inadequately armed the military is to achieve that.I wasn't part of the group that killed the guy and I don't live there,so how in the world do you expect me to explain they killed this guy?

Let me help you explain it since you want to claim ignorance. The overly sensationalized depiction of "Nigerians" in general as criminals on your media is sensitizing your populace and emboldening them to take laws into their hands.

1.Granted there are dubious characters of Nigerian extract that live in your country, the over-whelming evidence is that these gangs or individuals are concentrated in major cities across the vast landscape of South Africa being Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and to a lesser extent cape town.

2. Granted there are 1million Nigerians in South Africa, and a 1:1 ratio of women to men, leaving 500,000 males who are possible miscreants, Extrapolate demographically and of that 500,000 who are males, 1/3rd are younger than 17, excluding them from participating in criminal activities because they are minors.

3. That would leave roughly 330,000 potential male criminals. Extrapolate a further 1/3rd for Nigerians ( and I am being frugal here) who are professionals, engaged in legal activities, embassy workers, teachers, legitimate students, etc and you are left with a potential 200,000 Nigerians who are engaged in criminal activity.

So 200,000 potential criminals concentrated within a small area of the aforementioned cities above and it is quite easy to depict them as an invasion of criminals given that the entire population of Black South Africans stands at about 40-49 million and the second largest immigrant population being that of Zimbabwe at 3- 4million people.

This is how an ignorant population are able to be emboldened to take action against one man walking around with his daughter in the middle of a township.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by nuroegbu(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2019
Ok, now i want to help U but i need the following info, Ur full name, Ur school and Dept, and personal phone number.. as long as U school here in Nigeria, I'll find someone to give you cash on campus.. deal??

pearcy:

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 11:46pm On May 08, 2019
morpheus24:

Let me help you explain it since you want to claim ignorance. The overly sensationalized depiction of "Nigerians" in general as criminals on your media is sensitizing your populace and emboldening them to take laws into their hands.

1.Granted there are dubious characters of Nigerian extract that live in your country, the over-whelming evidence is that these gangs or individuals are concentrated in major cities across the vast landscape of South Africa being Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and to a lesser extent cape town.

2. Granted there are 1million Nigerians in South Africa, and a 1:1 ratio of women to men, leaving 500,000 males who are possible miscreants, Extrapolate demographically and of that 500,000 who are males, 1/3rd are younger than 17, excluding them from participating in criminal activities because they are minors.

3. That would leave roughly 330,000 potential male criminals. Extrapolate a further 1/3rd for Nigerians ( and I am being frugal here) who are professionals, engaged in legal activities, embassy workers, teachers, legitimate students, etc and you are left with a potential 200,000 Nigerians who are engaged in criminal activity.

So 200,000 potential criminals concentrated within a small area of the aforementioned cities above and it is quite easy to depict them as an invasion of criminals given that the entire population of Black South Africans stands at about 40-49 million and the second largest immigrant population being that of Zimbabwe at 3- 4million people.

This is how an ignorant population are able to be emboldened to take action against one man walking around with his daughter in the middle of a township.

Annnd your point is...
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by morpheus24: 12:00am On May 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Annnd your point is...

If it flew over your head then you need to head back to University or better yet Secondary school.
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 2:29pm On May 09, 2019
morpheus24:

If it flew over your head then you need to head back to University or better yet Secondary school.
Okay
Re: Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2019
When a friend expressed concern about my walking about Johannesburg at night, I thought she was being paranoid. This is an injustice that may never be righted. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) / CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.