Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres (36462 Views)

How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Are Expired / Budget Tyres Are Not Safe For Nigerian Roads / Reasons Why Thick Tyres Are Better Than The Standard Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres by kalvoken(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2019
JejeNaija:
okay

I was expecting the OP to hit the nail on the head which he didn't.

The reason for the donut tires is simply because, with the normal regular tires, most users do not see the need to replace or repair their damaged tire and end up not having a spare tire anymore for an emergency.

With the dunut tire, the vehicle user would always make it a priority to change his regular tire and still have his spare tire in place.

I don't know if I have made sense here.

Orie kpe!
Your sense no go kee you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres by AutoReportNG: 1:19am On May 07, 2019
Goahead:
Autoreportng is not a seasoned writer, he's better off pursuing his carrier in another niche other these jargon he's used to present on this forum.

His gibberish is an embarrassment to car enthusiasts and Nigeria at large. Seun should hang him by the balls!

Sorry Sir... Maybe you can suggest ways to improve... Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres by ceaser: 6:53am On May 07, 2019
Goahead:
Autoreportng is not a seasoned writer, he's better off pursuing his carrier in another niche other these jargon he's used to present on this forum.

His gibberish is an embarrassment to car enthusiasts and Nigeria at large. Seun should hang him by the balls!

What's all this?!

Wanna believe you're just trying to be funny.

If otherwise, then you're probably going thru some difficult moments and need somewhere to vent the anger on.
Re: Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres by drmikeadams(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=gabria2003 post=78160402]pls can you give me names of good tyre I can get for a car.thanks[/quote i get this dunlop for sale

Re: Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres by drmikeadams(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=78219335][/quote] grin buy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Car Bounce? / Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon / These Dirty Cars Were Converted Into Works Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.