Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) (4084 Views)

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him / Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise / Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by mikool007(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2019
ascapella:
A lot of you are taking the post out of context.
I don't think there were trying to mock him. It's more like "You should be playing this match if not for the injury"

P.S I'm a barca fan.
i was honestly baffled with the comments, common English people don't understand

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by respect80(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2019
Raydos:
Barcelona shouldn't be overjoy yet

The match could still end 4-0 in favor of Liverpool
Shey your prediction don come true now?
I just hope you're a punter and played the correct score....
Witches and wizards everywhere.
sad sad sad
Oya tell me what you gained.
BTW, don't even dare to quote me cos I'm presently in FMC receiving treatment...
Football has become a mess since this Era of sports bet took the center of the table.

I pray all the conspiracies & correlations between football and sports bets unknown to the world be revealed soonest. It seems football is being acted like movies dis days

Thank God I quitted betting earlier, the pain would have been on 2 sides

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simplest Way To Predict Daily 2 Odds / English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool / Super Eagles' All-time Highest Goal Scorers In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.