Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program (19042 Views)

Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by cicikhemy(f): 8:06am On May 07, 2019
Wow....thank God she was found Hale and hearty In the end
Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by godlyguy(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2019
Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by CMrecords: 9:10am On May 07, 2019
Of course you sound like you read yours the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is my God, I don’t talk about the God of a minister of God I am not close too, the problem with Religion and Africa is fake prophet and they’re not only in Africa, Fake prophet are everywhere, The Main problem is that Ppl just don’t know the only address to God is the Bible. I had read my Bible every time I am opportune to and about reading upside down I ask for counseling of the Active force of God; Holy Spirit even before reading so if I could get a meaning up and down maybe the Holy Spirit was just elucidating a parable to me not all men of God are false prophet, will only talk on behalf of a close one to me. So many ppl today prefer the sensual to spiritual.
May not be a satisfying answer
Read a lil more of the Bible yourself.
Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by CMrecords: 9:11am On May 07, 2019
anonimi:

Do you know anyone's God who sleeps or slumber?
Is God not the Creator of everyone in His image?
I hope that you are not reading your Bible upside down. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Of course you sound like you read yours the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is my God, I don’t talk about the God of a minister of God I am not close too, the problem with Religion and Africa is fake prophet and they’re not only in Africa, Fake prophet are everywhere, The Main problem is that Ppl just don’t know the only address to God is the Bible. I had read my Bible every time I am opportune to and about reading upside down I ask for counseling of the Active force of God; Holy Spirit even before reading so if I could get a meaning up and down maybe the Holy Spirit was just elucidating a parable to me not all men of God are false prophet, will only talk on behalf of a close one to me. So many ppl today prefer the sensual to spiritual.
Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by anonimi: 9:45am On May 07, 2019
CMrecords:

Thanks for your reply.
What do you think of the passage below

Acts 17:

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you

1 Like

Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by profmallor: 10:07am On May 07, 2019
Halleluyah ooo, this has got to be the best news for today. The God that answers by fire has done it ones more for us. I am happy for the child and parents.

1 Like

Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by lokoventurex1(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Olorun MFM, Olorun alagbara.... aiku ni o o Jesu, o ju gbogbo aiye lo!
Naso.... In dancing mood here too... BeccciaBarbie love.., I was seriously bothered when the baby was missing. Thank God she was found �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:41am On May 07, 2019
lokoventurex1:

Naso.... In dancing mood here too... BeccciaBarbie love.., I was seriously bothered when the baby was missing. Thank God she was found �
Yes ooo I was extremely worried as well but had strong faith in God.
Re: Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program by frozen70(f): 7:31am On May 08, 2019
Disgrace of the highest order

Why should these older men indulge themselves into a disgraceful act like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash / Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested / 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.