Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

"I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (54976 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by ritababe(f): 8:59am On May 07, 2019
Shila16:
I just like this guy, the silent treatment is the best.Silence is the best answer for a fool like like Tonto decay

Exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by ofiko123(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2019
grin enjoy your life my brother..

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by omoadeleye(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2019
Na all these things he dey chop wey dey gv am ED, he dey cum like gif image
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by ritababe(f): 8:59am On May 07, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Can't you see how chubby and good looking he is after divorcing TOnTO DICKeh....

He has gotten rid of the his infection na

3 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:00am On May 07, 2019
Bighead9:
Tonto Dike right now. grin

You dey find trouble abi? Tonto dey Nairaland o!

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Nobody: 9:01am On May 07, 2019
Churchill, u did well to have dumped Dikeh

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Damfostopper(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2019
my kind of guy..... fvck the biitch.... dump the biitch..... who toto decay epp

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by futurism: 9:03am On May 07, 2019
Codes151:
He did sir! He should hv debunked it rather than play along.... just as he did with and after tonto

Show me where he did.
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by godlyguy(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2019
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by crisycent: 9:04am On May 07, 2019
The biggest fool I know....a man that will claim someone else as his father

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by GTFO(f): 9:08am On May 07, 2019
0ppa:
Gather here if you think Tonto Dikeh is irrelevant.

you omitted the word "VERY" irrelevant!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by bluefilm: 9:09am On May 07, 2019
This nigga is a baller.

He just knows how to fight that bïtch psychologically.

Don't ever bother to engage her in an endless and pointless argument or drama.

Just post one picture of you balling.

Because a picture says more than a thousand words!

The mad bïtch will see the baller in you.

Other bïtches will also see it and start to want you even more.

Which will infuriate the mad bïtch even more.

But it is not the nigga's fault that he's so blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by PisciMan: 9:09am On May 07, 2019
Lol

gengStar!! cheesy

Nothing do you
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by jrusky(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2019
Churchill as I have told you in your media personal page few days ago pls don't say anything just keep your cool, carry on with your life and let the job be done bitch like Tontoh we know how to deal with them silently.

Churchill hold your peace. Empty barrel make too much noise so be calm man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by karnap(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2019
I.open my legs because I thought she is obasanjo son gather here if you think TONTO is irrelevant woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:11am On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The self-acclaimed OBJ's son. grin

Hypocrite! Did he ever use Obasanjo's surname?
Craze person wan marry president pikin, where you don hear that one before?
We all saw the wedding of Jonathan Goodluck's daughter when he was President. We have seen their family pictures tagged Jonathan's daughter, Jonathan's grandchildren and son in law.
But the lady in question is neither related to Jonathan nor Patience talk less of being either of them's daughter.
Please can you explained why she is being referred to as Jonathan's daughter and her children Jonathan's grandchildren while he poses with them?

4 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by marshmonii: 9:14am On May 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U mean after DIVORCING a WITCH....
May God deliver our nowadays MEN from the Daughters of JEZEBEL
I de Tell u
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Nobody: 9:16am On May 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Hypocrite! Did he ever use Obasanjo's surname?
Craze person wan marry president pikin, where you don hear that one before?
We all saw the wedding of Jonathan Goodluck's daughter when he was President. We have seen their family pictures tagged Jonathan's daughter, Jonathan's grandchildren and son in law.
But the lady in question is neither related to Jonathan nor Patience talk less of being either of them's daughter.
Please can you explained why she is being referred to as Jonathan's daughter and her children Jonathan's grandchildren while he poses with them?
You're the real mumu! That lady in question you're talking about is Jonathan's adopted child. Go read more.

As for where I've seen him use OBJ as his surname. I don't have to. Bastards don't use their father's names which was the case he claimed. If it actually were a lie, Tonto won't won't have mentioned they met OBJ and OBJ blatantly told her he isn't his son.

And stop quoting me like you're Churchill or his spokesman.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:16am On May 07, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Before you wan drink sniper over ToTo Dike matter 40seconds niggy wink

Hard drugs and Weed make you see Chicken dey call am Snipper abi?
Say NO to drugs alongside your boss.
Churchill, carry go, nothing do you jare!

2 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Truckpusher(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2019
I use to call out and shame Tonto Dike a lot before now but yesterday I took my time to see through all she has been saying to the world with lots of evidence to back them up.

Churchill is a scumbag to say the least.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by ijabiken1(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

Former husband of actress Tonto Dikeh, Olakunle Churchill seems undisturbed or concerned amidst his ex-wife Tonto Dikeh's outburst as he was seen giving himself a good dinner treat. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall Tonto Dikeh exposed her ex -husband, Olakunle Churchill sexual problems, premature ejaculation and how he only lasts For 40 Seconds in a woman.

Olakunle Churchill wrote:

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/i-cannot-kill-myself-olakunle-churchill.html
and the idiot called tonto dikeh needs who will last 2hrs.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:19am On May 07, 2019
prince3009:
Will he clear the table in one-minute too?

Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20am On May 07, 2019
adonismuller:
So this is how to dress when u wanna take dinner ....

Btw, Tonto Dike will just drink sniper this time,this guy is a savage

Na your dinner? Amebo

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:23am On May 07, 2019
aaronson:
seems Tonto claim of him being a 1 minute man is true.

And Tonto's going to Mercy Johnson's page to tag Purity a Witch makes the little girl a confirmed witch abi?

2 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by D1zion: 9:24am On May 07, 2019
grayht:
Amazing decision! shocked
Tinto decay right now..
lol.
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The self-acclaimed OBJ's son. grin

To those girls that wouldn't be with you only if you have arrived na so we they play them. Shout to all the players lol
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:31am On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He could've told her he's a bastard son of OBJ. And FYI, women marry men who pretend to be what they're not only to find out late they've been lied to.

Even if you are a bastard, does it make sense to tell a future wife? Can you tell anyone you are a bastard if you are one?
He grew up with OBJ, in any traditional society, he is your father. Jonathan'celebrated daughter is neither Jonathan nor Patience's daughter.
He NEVER used OBJ's surname

2 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:33am On May 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Oga slow down.
All those food wey dey purge person
Why must we all eat like we are suffering
Just see wetin he pack put for table.

Then we cud understand he was a G boy
See big diff

Where were you when Dele Momodu posted 6 phones? You have the right to buy whatever you like with your money.
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Amanew(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2019
Search for “Monica Kiss"on Facebook then come back and thank me!
Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by naturalwaves: 9:41am On May 07, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Before you wan drink sniper over ToTo Dike matter 40seconds niggy wink
positivelord:
Clear all in "approximately 40 Seconds"
prince3009:
Will he clear the table in one-minute too?
aaronson:
seems Tonto claim of him being a 1 minute man is true.
crazygod:

40 seconds sir
positivelord:

Approximately 40 Seconds....

It is so funny to see the amount of people that believed all those Tonto Dike's stupid lies. Tonto knows that one of the ways to get to a guy is to call a guy a 1 minute man......This may be very far from the truth. Only an idiot will outrightly believe Tonto. Even if a guy is a 1 minute guy, is that how short he stays in all the rounds? Impossible! Even if he is a 1 minute guy, he may have a very short refraction period. Moreover, what has being a 1 minute guy got to do in the overall scheme of things? What a useless information! Silence is indeed the best answer for a fool as Olakunle is rightly giving her the silent treatment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:41am On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're the real mumu! That lady in question you're talking about is Jonathan's adopted child. Go read more.

As for where I've seen him use OBJ as his surname. I don't have to. Bastards don't use their father's names which was the case he claimed. If it actually were a lie, Tonto won't won't have mentioned they met OBJ and OBJ blatantly told her he isn't his son.

And stop quoting me like you're Churchill or his spokesman.

Your grandfather is the mumu here, Churchill is OBJ's adopted son too. He grew up and lived with OBJ. He NEVER changed his surname

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst by decasey(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2019
futurism:
grin she is not. She is a product of bad upbringing.
good respon, dat girl is a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.