Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises (73771 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by AlexReports(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
The management of Lit Suites has presented an official apology to famous Nigeria World Class Celebrity, Anita Natacha Akide, popularly called "Tacha" for the incident that occurred at her room, when one of members of staff of Lit Suites forgot to knock on her door, before entering into her room, which she condemned furiously.

According to a press statement released by the management of Lit Suites, it noted that the hotel had never had such experience with any of their esteemed clients, guests or customers. The statement noted that the staff in question was star-struck and full of excitement as a result of the prestige and stardom of the world class celebrity "Tacha".

The statement also noted that its hospitality facility was disappointed at the unprofessionalism displayed by their staff on the 10th of February 2020 at Lit Suites. It described it as an act of immense nostalgia when he met "Tacha" a world class celebrity of this time.

Lit Suites remains one of the world class hotels in Nigeria, strategically located in a serene environment and has maintained an effective and efficient service delivery, backed by a true international Team of industry professionals with world class standards and a perfected warmth of continental hospitality.

Regardless of the incidence, the facility has promised to take provisional efforts to ensure that such does not repeat itself, assuring guests and prospective customers that it was the first and last time the facility will ever record such unprofessional display by any member of its Staff.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/02/abuja-hotel-finally-reacts-to-tachas.html?m=1

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by AntiWailer: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chronic Idiots.

This will go down as the most ridiculous Official Press release in decades to come.

Thank God the m0r0n did not rape her.

They would have come out to tell us the guy was in awe of a world class celebrity and could not wait to work under her.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by chatinent: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
I don't know who needs to hear/see this but Tacha or whatever is importantless to me.

503 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Roadtoyesterday: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mercy we know, but tacha was suppose to be just a name in the movie "Power" that's all

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by devilmaycry: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Apology accepted....

She still have body odour ni?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Davash222(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Mercy we know, but tacha was suppose to be just a name in the movie "Power" that's all
Shame on you for even knowing Mercy.

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Roadtoyesterday: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Shame on you for even knowing Mercy.
Shame on you for sliding to quote me...... You can. Pass your comment without quoting me ofcos

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by seunlayi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tacha again? She can go to maiduguri, she will get a better hotel their

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by NigeriaBam: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
This Hotel is indirectly Advert dere HOTEL.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Wuuworld(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stay humble my sister, e get WHY!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by mytime24(f): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
staff in question was star-struck and full of excitement as a result of the prestige and stardom of the world class celebrity "Tacha"

What class what

Ok mayb world class olosho u mean angry

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Same old Tacha, Mercy is getting featured in videos but Tacha is getting featured in scandals, simply Tacha lootor

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by revived: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
They Will Rush Here Now grin grin
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by cRobo: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by revived: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Same old Tacha, Mercy is getting featured in videos but Tacha is getting featured in scandals

Mad Oooooo

They Are All Hoes

4 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Pidginwhisper: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
”World Class Celebrity” This looks more like a publicity stunt

Continue, you go trend grin

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by BenNash: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
S
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

Mad Oooooo

They Are All Hoes

Hos pass hos

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by isan(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria world class celebrity ? Oh gosh angry

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Amstupid(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wasted thread ,,,, who is d mode here angry

Can some1 pls close this irrelevant thread angry

20 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by pawesome(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
this is pathetic

Please how is this news?
this is madness

12 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Amstupid(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Shame on you for sliding to quote me...... You can. Pass your comment without quoting me ofcos
shut up joor undecided
Tacha na ur sister

4 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by moscobabs(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
cool World Class Celebrity?

Ayamnotunderstanding

17 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Kendumazy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
OK naww. There is nothing God cannot do. Tacha is now world class not nationwide class. This is good news tonight!

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Yankiss(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmm. This one get as e be. They didn't even elaborate on the sex of the said staff. I guess it's a male. He probably wanted to try his luck, catching her stark nude and making out. grin grin grin Haba, entering my room without knocking is serious sin. If na lady and she sees johnthomas, I go kuku bleep her there. grin grin I have been trying to understand who the World class celebrity was referring to. Comedy everywhere. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
"famous Nigeria world class celebrity.." silly reportage.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by tooth4tooth: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
 Nigeria World Class Celebrity
How on earth did she earn that So somebody like Agbani Darego should now be called......

14 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Sunnycliff(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
What makes Tacha a world class celebrity please? Who knows much of her outside Nigeria?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by skulgen: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Next time, let her lock her door.
Wht if she was shot.
Over confidence things.

Thts how she slap my guy zfancy who only was on a prank video.

Even though i blame them for violating her rights but why is she this bitter everytime.

Nobody is anything in this life, just mere breath.
Alll of us

6 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by revived: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Hos pass hos

Bored Is Bored grin grin

But One Is Borer Than The Other

Iykyk grin grin

Well Team Virgin wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK / Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.