Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,472 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest (977 Views)

Simple Hacks On How To Get Free Bitcoins Without Any Investment / News Forum: Register For Free And Earn N100 And For Every Members You Refer. / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by EasyLifer(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2019
Are you a blogger who has been struggling to drive targeted traffic or you are an Affiliate Marketer that has been having issues making sales.

All in all, this pintrest traffic hack has been tested and confirmed working.

Since it has been stated that the hack works for virtually anything requiring traffic/sales, we are gonna be focusing on the Affiliate marketing part

Note: the steps that are going to be listed works same for any niche you are into...

For the purpose of this tutorial, we are going to be working on #clickbank...

For those who don't know what clickbank is, I'm gonna briefly explain what it is and how to make money with it...

In this tutorial, we are gonna be learning
1) How to do Niche Research
2) How to do Product Research
3) How to Promote the best offers in any niche
4) How to generate traffic (free and paid).
5) What to do to make sales via the traffic generated to our offer.

Note: in the case of traffic, both version are good but one works faster and better.

If you want to benefit from this opportunity, you need to get yourself an account on a reputable affiliate network.
I personally use clickbank and I rate it the best so far.

To continue, I need at least 5 people who have an affiliate account to indicate their interest and I'll continue.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by wizzyfunky: 12:06pm On May 07, 2019
Hello boss am with you I have an account on click bank oooo but I need someone to show me the way please drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by wizzyfunky: 1:54pm On May 07, 2019
EasyLifer:
Are you a blogger who has been struggling to drive targeted traffic or you are an Affiliate Marketer that has been having issues making sales.

All in all, this pintrest traffic hack has been tested and confirmed working.

Since it has been stated that the hack works for virtually anything requiring traffic/sales, we are gonna be focusing on the Affiliate marketing part

Note: the steps that are going to be listed works same for any niche you are into...

For the purpose of this tutorial, we are going to be working on #clickbank...

For those who don't know what clickbank is, I'm gonna briefly explain what it is and how to make money with it...

In this tutorial, we are gonna be learning
1) How to do Niche Research
2) How to do Product Research
3) How to Promote the best offers in any niche
4) How to generate traffic (free and paid).
5) What to do to make sales via the traffic generated to our offer.

Note: in the case of traffic, both version are good but one works faster and better.

If you want to benefit from this opportunity, you need to get yourself an account on a reputable affiliate network.
I personally use clickbank and I rate it the best so far.

To continue, I need at least 5 people who have an affiliate account to indicate their interest and I'll continue.
drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by EasyLifer(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2019
wizzyfunky:
drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by wizzyfunky: 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
So bro which is better and faster
Re: Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by wizzyfunky: 3:25pm On May 10, 2019
Plus do have a website that you use to promote it
Re: Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by timitayo77: 4:02pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Learn How To Make Money And Get Free And Paid Working Traffic Hacks On Pintrest by trevorhorace(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2019
EasyLifer:
Don't be naive. This guy is a confirmed lowlife scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Shorten Link And Share With Your Friends / Blue Pips Forex Academy - Join Our Free Whatsapp Forex Training / Football Viewing Center! How Lucrative Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.