Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Avoid Failed Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Avoid Failed Dreams (262 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Failed Dreams by Darevofpeace(m): 2:14am On May 07, 2019
In life,every human is a dreamer with hidden passion,ambitions and visions.
There are things we had planned in our heart and mind to achieve and the mere thought of it coming to reality sends adrenalin to our brain.
Adrenalin is a body secretion that sends exciting waves to the brain when a result is been achieved. It ignites the brain to thirst for more success.

(1)WHO IS YOUR SOURCE ?

The source of an object would determine it lasting effects.
There are two basic sources of life manifestation.The Kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness.
The battle for supremacy between these kingdom had been ongoing from the foundation of the earth.
God has already given all humans the 'free will' to choose who to follow and what to do?
The free will of men is the reason why every human would be judged after life ends here.
This thread is not for atheists, I believe in the supremacy of God and I do believe all our actions and inactions are like seeds and it would come in bumper harvest in the coming future and shown in eternity.
Who is the person who gave you your dream ? who did inspired you ? where did you get the enabling power from ?
How do you identify your sources ? it can be done by two ways
Any dream, passion,ambitions and visions that does not affect the general wellbeing of all humanity is from the devil.
It also comes with the quest to control,monopolize,dominate and put people into permanent fears.
The devil love to creates fear around his subjects in order to keep them in check.
The dream from God do come with the desire,plans to be a blessing to humanity as a whole and it comes with peace of heart and sound mind.
You are well relaxed and extremely happy by it mere thought of the dream coming to fulfillment.
Thou the battle between the light and darkness would last till the end of the World,the Supreme God has won as given in the account of the Book of Revelation.
No creation would ever unseat his /her creator. It's practically impossible for a mere tenant to eject his/her landlord.
If you are on God's side,you are saved.But if you are with the devil who had already been judged by God Almighty, then you would also face the exact judgement too.

(2)WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE ?

Aside the person who is your source ? is what keeps you to maintain your sanity daily when you seems to drift off those lovely dreams and visions.
The bible as given by God has the account of great and outstanding men and women who had beautiful dreams and did changed the whole World by touching humanity.
Joseph preserved the whole World from famine by storing all the harvest of the food crop for seven years in order to feed the whole inhabitants of the land.
The bible made us understood that it was only in Egypt where food is made available in the entire World.
The Bible help us to see those who had worst scenario like the one you are presently going through and all you need is to search, read and meditate upon what they did to win the battles in there life ?
Books also helps,by reading others and listening to great authors either in tapes,books helps you to have a paradigm mind shift and to know what to do? when you know who you are? you would know what to do ?
The greatest American President by name Abraham Lincoln said " If I had been able to see far ahead of my peers,it's because I had stood on the shoulders of the giants who had gone far ahead of me"
Lincoln was emphasizing the power in reading books written by World great authors who had came, saw it all and had conquered.
You would be hugely surprised that there is no situation in life which at least a book was not written about.
There are several authors of books on parenting,marriage, leadership, health journals, financial management, motivational article,faith related books,academics etc.
We all face similar challenges but from a diverse angles.
Search for what is giving you sleepless night and settle down to get a book on the subject matter and read it out and duly follow the solution been suggested in the book.
Life is beautiful by reading and you would never live up to the hidden potentials locked up in your mind to change your destiny without reading.
Life's battles is been fought so hardest in our 'mind'
Perception is everything and a "problem would never be solved at the same level it was created"

(3)THE TIME FACTOR

Time! Time!! Time!!! every events of life is time bound.
The whole earth was made within the space of six days,it was not that God Almighty can not create all things instantly within a day.
But I had searched diligently the whole account of God as a 'God of process'
He is more interested in the overall experiences you learnt than the final outcome.
The reason is that God wanted man to dominate the whole earth and pass on the success torch of each generation to there next generation.
Life is successive.The unfinished plans and dreams of parents should be made fulfilled to there children.
The new generation should perform creditably well than the previous ones.

(4)WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES

When all what dominates your mind is to improve life and the thought,plans,mission,goals and visions in your heart is to bring joy and hapiness to the human race and make our environment more blessed than ever, then you had already caught a glimpse of 'heaven'.
The entire human race is pained because the demonic syndrome of 'me,myself and I' had taken over the earth.
These attitude are made more pronounced in Africa. The quest to accumulate what you do not need and use it to setoppress the masses had taken over us.
The quest to be applauded by the public who cares not to the process of your richness and wealth whether it's godly or not is the most prevalent.
If at present,all your actions and inactions are not making your next door neighbours life more better,you are here wasting your time of life.
We came to the earth with nothing and we would live empty.Where are the Nigeria leaders who amassed illegal wealth now?
One of the former Head of State by name Gen.Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda did spent three months in U.S on ill health.He now uses a walker now.Life is too short to merry go round.
Time and age factor would tell.Human physical strenght dwindles as age progresses.
The much reason we should make deliberate efforts to ascertain the legacy we are building for the next generation and have eternity in view.
Asides poor leadership, wastages and bad management of public funds,Nigeria would have become one of the greatest nations on earth.
We must learn to affect fellow human lives positively. We would not be here forever and we are not coming back.
Therefore maximize all your youthful age and impact the surrounding life of human in your environment.

(5)THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES

That burning passion of your heart, do you have what it takes to bring it to fulfillment?
Are those dreams of yours realistic, do you have the basic resources in mental work, financial capacity and human relationship connection to see it coming to pass.
How ready are you to sacrifice to see your dream coming to reality? have you won the battles against procrastination, indecisiveness and laziness .
With your sleeping hours in a day, can your dreams be fulfilled.
The hard fact is that the movers and shakers of the World has less sleeping schedule.
They are always on the move, they got daily,weekly, monthly task year in,year out.

(6)PATIENCE IS THE KEY

After you had put all the available factors into consideration,you must learn to wait for it.
Life has a process like all products been manufactured.
Any product that has no manufacturing processes would not last for so long.
Abraham Lincoln defined luck as when "a man is ready when his opportunity to manifest to his World arrives"
The man called Job in the book of Job 14:14 said "If a man dies,shall he live again,surely shall I wait till when my change shall come"
Your time would surely come.Life is a stage drama and the next artist would come when they are announced.
No artist is permitted to dominate the 'stage of life' forever.
Do not ever give up on your dreams, your generation are already waiting !

(1) (Reply)

What Is God Saying About Your Life / Christendom Adherents, What Is The Basis For This Doctrine? / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Dr Paul Enenche On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.