Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me (37652 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2019
Wizkid get too many beautiful girls already. Use your head and follow people like us instead.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Edusouls(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2019
Chai the brain of some Nigerian girls just dey like pap wey don cold they for plate..Haba..
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by ofiko123(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2019
If you die, wizkid won't die with you...
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by mrkunlex(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2019
I am praying for wizkid not to follow this foolish lady because i will be happy when i hear that so so lady has killed herself

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Oyeleye101(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2019
Waiting patiently for the outcome cheesy
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Sultty(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2019
After she finally kills herself d world will have one less ugly fool to worry about
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Fixitgood(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2019
Ugly and stupid.

*Spits*
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2019
U never know wizkid..that boy will still ignore u
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Godwinsun(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2019
Na mouth abeg.wizzy Baba no follow her.she is too desperate.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by MeeLan: 8:57am On May 07, 2019
Wizkid is coping with Tiwa's saggy bubby, and you want him to notice you with another saggy bobby?
Abeg cover chest and try again!
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Gkemz: 8:59am On May 07, 2019
Wizkid should just follow her back before she die of obsession. I'm tired of waking up with suicide news.

She maybe playing but what if she seriously meant it.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by bluefilm: 9:00am On May 07, 2019
Just negodu this idiot.

Her juniors are there building robots that can fold clothes but she's here looking for someone who doesn't even know she exists to offer her already worn out pussy to.

Foolish nonentity.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by OVikkytan49: 9:04am On May 07, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by SirLakes: 9:04am On May 07, 2019
Salamanderoffai:
Just look at the slippers on her chest angry angry angry

Na only the Chest you see for this matter wey dey ground.
grin
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by frankmoney(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2019
She should go ahead and kill herself , we are having a population problem in the world , one less idiot wouldn't matter
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Iseoluwani: 9:23am On May 07, 2019
Idiot bastard daughter of a thousand farther
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Baloranking(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2019
angry grin grin grin
Salamanderoffai:
Just look at the slippers on her chest angry angry angry
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by RTSC: 9:25am On May 07, 2019
Igbo girls can yeye sha.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Michaelisael06: 9:25am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
I’m just too certain that I can’t die for anyone ,I never die finish for myself na one person like me I wan die for,even the dying isn’t a sweet thing to encounter if you’ve been through breath seizure before ...If you die Wizkid will still release more albums and more baby mamas.

yu af neva find yurself in dat kinda situation dat why u talked ignorantly
its normal 2 af dis kind feelings big time crushing cumin frm a woman i dnt expect much, dey ar emotional weak
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by DONADAMS(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2019
omo Igbo be dieing for afonja since 1966 grin
nobody should quote me, I'm sleeping.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by kevwemike: 9:36am On May 07, 2019
Some girls are worthless
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by jeff1607(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2019
before you kill yourself kindly donate your organs to those who need it more
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2019
YOU BETTER, BECAUSE NOBODY WILL MIS YOU.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Adex73(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2019
What are you waiting for? Oya go and jump into the lagoon.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Groovenaija360(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2019
Wizkid take this serious oo women are stupid set of creatures, she go do am oo

You think she's joking she will kill her self oo sad
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2019
Just look how disgusting she looks
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Sureguytalk(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2019
Imagine the idiot
I don't understand this generation anymore
Their lifestyle, reasoning and behaviour makes me shiver
Having that feeling the trumpet will sound in this generation. sad sad sad
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by iamSaheed24: 10:55am On May 07, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Nollywood actress Uche Okoye has taken to her instagram in a video to give wizkid a one week ultimatum to follow her back or post her photo else she will kill herself

In the video, she said;

Am back again, am back again
Its me and wizkid today
you can't be messing with my heart and expect me to lay back
I have had it up to here
Today I have come for you and i to settle it
Wizkid! You can't be messing with my heart like that na, check it
Is it proper?, is it right? No!
I have being a fan since way back
I like this dude
I have being taging this dude
he won't say he does not know me

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/follow-me-back-or-else-i-will-kill.html?m=1

this one no b person picking, u won die Oya go ahead MuMU!!!
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by gulfer: 10:57am On May 07, 2019
backT:
Uche Okoye....
Her hate-ridden brothers won't like this at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Andersonjr(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2019
Just shut the f*ck up and stop being so childish and naive. Dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) / American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.