Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) (56251 Views)

Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:30pm On May 07, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
Oops! Someone just hit a nerve. Smh.
Lols. You have no idea who this is. Not moved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) by Balenciagabrain: 11:15pm On May 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Talking tree.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) by Nikky29: 1:05am On May 08, 2019
Firgemachar:
This is not an ideal pairing.
OYO to the lady
Wishing her happy married life... embarassed

That's my problem with our Yoruba brothers, they don't want us to marry outsider, but are the first to rush and marry women of other tribes. Sorry bro. Yoruba ladies are waking up.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) by Firgemachar: 8:06am On May 08, 2019
Nikky29:

That's my problem with our Yoruba brothers, they don't want us to marry outsider, but are the first to rush and marry women of other tribes. Sorry bro. Yoruba ladies are waking up.

Is it Yoruba brothers will bear the consequences

Of course, it's those Yoruba ladies who couldn't tie down Yoruba guys that end up with these kobokobo.
And they are lost! Too bad!!

Most Yoruba guys who marry non Yorubas found are those based outside Yoruba land. I may have married an Urhobo lady if I stayed back in Delta after my NYSC.

Are Yoruba ladies in the same situation
Re: Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) by booksrite(f): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2019

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) / Lil Kesh's Facial Scars Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.