Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If You Want To Make Money Online Then Try This Idea - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Want To Make Money Online Then Try This Idea (267 Views)

Do You Want To Make Money Online? Then Count Yourself Lucky / If You Have Ever Bought Freelance Writing Gigs Online Then Pls CHECK IN!! / How Do I Present This "IDEA" Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make Money Online Then Try This Idea by henks(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2019
Are you worried about privacy issues on Facebook? Join me and 2.5 million others, and gain control of your privacy, and have the potential to earn for inviting your friends.
You may be wondering how, But this is real, this new site is called webtalk, It was created as social media like facebook and is for everyone in the whole world, sharing pictures, messages and so on, Webalk's vision is to build a very big platform through revenue sharing with their users and promoters.
And for now webtalk can't accept you directly except someone refers you, Because it is not officially launch, I believe this is a great and super easy means to make a passive income online in 2019 for life without spending a dime.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN WEBTALK
Once you sign in, go to the right hand side and click the v button beside webtalk, or close to the search bar, and copy your ID, ( know as affiliate link)the good news FACEBOOK allows you to copy and paste your affiliate link, and anybody that decided to join through your link will be taking straight to webtalk site.
Its so simple cause I was able to generate or refers over 100 people within 2 week specially from facebook group and pinterest.
The more people you refers to webtalk, the more money they will pay starting from 25th of may. Fellow this link and sign in https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6777512

Lastly, take your time to read the webtalk news and how it works. this will help you to know more, and maximize this great opportunity for life.
I believe life is about sharing. Good luck and feel free to ask me any question. Here is link again, https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6777512

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Admin / QHSE Officer / How Do I Pass CISA Exam! / 2020 FRM (LEVEL 1) TRAINING CLASSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.