Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,698 members, 7,834,319 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet (21298 Views)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by irapson2(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2019
He is a chronic liar grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ritababe(f): 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
somehow:
So which work did he do to buy the jet?

If a governor can call him and say you are helping my state, donating transformers for community, building school and giving out money to the poor, who are you to question him?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
Religious fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ALAYORMII: 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
ritababe:

He didn't buy it, it was given to him by two brothers he helped,.

So private jet is a gift you just buy for someone

You know how many of these pastors say their jets were gifted them?

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by x6blade(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
Nigerians are gullible

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2019
Ignorant people think that only tithes and offerings is all there is to Pastors.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by mchc1001: 1:36pm On May 07, 2019
MY FRIEND SHOT UP, WHAT BUSINESS DOES HE HAVE AND HOW DOES HE MAKE MONEY TO ESTABLISH THAT BUSINESS, A CHURCH WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF FOLLOWERS COLLECTING OFFERING AND 10% TITHES AND HE COME OUT TO TELL YOU THIS BULLSHIT AND YOU BEEN IDIOT AS YOU ARE YOU BELIEVED IT, NONSENSE
itspzpics:
This is true

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ritababe(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2019
irapson2:
He is a chronic liar grin grin
He doesn't know if you exist

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by mchc1001: 1:37pm On May 07, 2019
YOU'RE NOTHING BUT FOOL TO BELIEVED THIS NONSENSE
OkaNaUbe:
Ignorant people thinks that only tithes.and offerings is all there is to Pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ritababe(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2019
ALAYORMII:

So private jet is a gift you just buy for someone

You know how many of these pastors say their jets were gifted them?
Go and collect it from them now since you are so pained
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ritababe(f): 1:38pm On May 07, 2019
mchc1001:
MY FRIEND SHOT UP, WHAT BUSINESS DOES HE HAVE AND HOW DOES HE MAKE MONEY TO ESTABLISH THAT BUSINESS, A CHURCH WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF FOLLOWERS COLLECTING OFFERING AND 10% TITHES AND HE COME OUT TO TELL YOU THIS BULLSHIT AND YOU BEEN IDIOT AS YOU ARE YOU BELIEVED IT, NONSENSE

He is not responsible for suffering, take your complains to the government
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Guruindahouse(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2019
I hear you pastor. How many western pastors can boast of private jets but here in Naija, only God knows how many private-jet-owned pastors that we have these days. It is only in Nigeria you will be hearing pastors stylishly using bible to lay curses on members that do not 'give abundantly'.

In a saner country,income and expenditures will be disclosed to some committee or entire member of the church.

No one can scam me anymore! Me I don escape.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ritababe(f): 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Religious fraudster.
What's stopping you from opening yours?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ALAYORMII: 1:40pm On May 07, 2019
ritababe:

Go and collect it from them now since you are so pained

Pained??

That's the last thing I am

Ur need to defend him is noted

You can now go work elsewhere

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by JubrilBuhari: 1:41pm On May 07, 2019
itspzpics:
This is true
Not true!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Princeofasia: 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
may thunder fire these scammers

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by ritababe(f): 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
ALAYORMII:

Pained??

That's the last thing I am

Ur need to defend him is noted

You can now go work elsewhere

With the way you are castigating him, you are really obsessed, you should visit his church one day maybe when he is giving money or car it might get to you.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Grace001: 1:45pm On May 07, 2019
He is a pathetic liar... But anyways he can say that since his zombie followers can't think he does the thinking for them.

Only those who know can relate, you'd be dumbfounded if you know the amount of money these churches take to the bank every weekday after Sunday services Most especially these mega churches. mind you other branches also remit into the church account every week after Sunday service.

It's only the ZOMBIE followers and Pastor ass lickers that will believe that the money generated from church can't buy a jet.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Bizibi(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2019
Nellybank:
Ask Adeboye and Oyedepo... Only one turn of offering will buy my whole village
offering can't buy a village.....
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Brightest04(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2019
The very best truth of the financial success of these so called men of God correctly explained.But the simple minded people do not know that these men do run private questionable deals.
Yes!Most of them are into drug business, ritualism,extortion, piracy,etc.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Grace001: 2:01pm On May 07, 2019
Bizibi:
offering can't buy a village.....

No offense...It's becoming so obvious that it's your pastor that does the thinking for you pastor followers. How can you say church offerings and tithe can't buy a jet.

Atleast you're not in the church today, please use your brain, I hope you remember that these churches have thousands of branches across Nigeria and other countries they all remit the offerings and tithes collected every Sunday into the church account.

Some churches are even on target(to remit specif amount). I used to be a church instrumentalist for years back then and very close to most pastors and church secretary so I know how these churches operate.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Guyman02: 2:01pm On May 07, 2019
Apostle Suleiman is an investor in the Oil industry, its his right as a son of Niger Delta. Even Alakija the former tailor was given an oil bloack free by IBB and she owns a private jet same thing with TY Danjuma. Gen Gusau and other northern elite is making Billions from exporting illegally mined gold and diamond from Sokoto and Zamfara.
You people should not join Yoruba Muslims to castigate Christians who work for their money
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by akilo1: 2:07pm On May 07, 2019
Waiting for daddy freeze to make the tori clear
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by deji17: 2:07pm On May 07, 2019
If you ask the guy man now how much tax he pays from his business he go be look me I look you. Na your gullible followers I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Ferdinandu(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2019
With network of branches and members ranging from the poorest to the richest and all convinced that you must drop 10% of all your income monthly, why can't you buy chains of private jets.what percentage does countries without any source of income except taxes collect as tax to provide everything for her citizens, average of 20 to 30%.He is big time scammer
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2019
Yes offering and tithe can't buy private jet. But purchase of those private jets started by giving tithe and offering

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Firgemachar: 2:10pm On May 07, 2019
NPComplete:
[s]These pastors are just plain dishonest. We all know there are offerings and donations that is enough for private jets. And sometimes those offerings are from politicians and their cronies pillaging our collective commonwealth as a nation. This guy will want us to believe he is special to God. Only his church members can be so easily fooled.

Offering and tithe may not buy private jets but an accumulation of it would. People seem to forget that 1000 naira in the hands of any man is usually not the same as 1000 naira in the hands of a pastor. The guy with the 1000 naira may have to wait another month before getting another 1000 while the pastor can just lie and lie and squeeze another 1000 out of church members next service. So the pastor has a lot more opportunity to save than the average Joe.

Also let's not forget that these pastors are manipulative and use their positions for their own enrichment. In the pastors church, there might be one or two unscrupulous bankers that will help the pastor use loopholes to make money while scheming off some of their own. One or two realtors that will help the pastor acquire land with ease and at a prize easier than most people. Upon all these, the pastor still has access to waivers and tax breaks some of the average men don't have. So this has nothing to do with God. It is just about exploiting the system. By so doing, the tithe they call nothing actually goes a long way in multiplying itself.

It is high time the church starts being listed on the Stock exchange market. That way people can buy shares instead of paying tithes and the pastor can use the money to enrich everybody instead of himself alone. That's the only way tithes will work instead the fake hope and the current spiritual racketeering about some nonexistent devourers.[/s]

Oro hurun hurun

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Bizibi(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2019
Grace001:

No offense...It's becoming so obvious that it's your pastor that does the thinking for you pastor followers. How can you say church offerings and tithe can't buy a jet.

Atleast you're not in the church today, please use your brain, I hope you remember that these churches have thousands of branches across Nigeria and other countries they all remit the offerings and tithes collected every Sunday into the church account.

Some churches are even on target(to remit specif amount). I used to be a church instrumentalist for years back then so I know how these churches operate.
tithe and offering does not buy private jet,the money came from a source not known to his members.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by irapson2(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2019
ritababe:

He doesn't know if you exist

Certainly dear.

But I doubt wether he knows miss fireback

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by NPComplete: 2:14pm On May 07, 2019
Firgemachar:

Oro hurun hurun

Arrant nonsense!

The buffoon managed to type a sentence. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.