Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together (31122 Views)

Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by chibbyRJ(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2019
@REJOICE9JA

Popular Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe, shares cute picture of she and her mother.
With a caption:
I look Just Like my Momma

See pictures below

https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/07/mercy-aigbe-shares-cute-picture-of-her-mother-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 07, 2019
Hin mama fine pass am cool

23 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:43pm On May 07, 2019
shocked shocked

Ever since this olosho left her husband, she has become a shadow of her self.

Of what use is a beauty like her without a befitting joystick to complement her kpekus.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Oluwatosean(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Hin mama fine pass am cool
undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by GTtruth(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2019
like they always say, u cant be beautiful more than ur momsi, tell me who make it possible ur mama
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 2:45pm On May 07, 2019
beautiful mum, beautiful daughter.
I now c where mercy got her beauty from.
Ride on momma, u've worked for it, now enjoy d fruit of ur labour.
how I wish my mum could stay a little bit longer for me to take good care of her.
To those that still have mother, pls take good care of them.

25 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by author1(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2019
wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by GentleMoney: 2:46pm On May 07, 2019
Cutey!!!
Mum's 'Photocopy'..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Lordknowz: 2:46pm On May 07, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by adewest1999(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2019
Okay......nexxxxxt!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 07, 2019
Oluwatosean:

undecided undecided

I lie?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by iamezekwesiri: 2:47pm On May 07, 2019
I no get anything to say....

Like for Her beautiful mama, share for Mercy

Leggo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by ikombe: 2:48pm On May 07, 2019
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by lovingyouhun: 2:51pm On May 07, 2019
Sexy mami

Like mother like daughter... now we know where her beauty came from cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by toscolee(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2019
Cute.... If you are interested in buying land @ a 100k. No hassles from govt or omonile...see my signature.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by seunmohmoh(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2019
Beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by martineverest(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2019
her mama fine pass jor
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by cr7lomo: 3:06pm On May 07, 2019
Look at how beautiful her mum is...the papa no get that kyn money but the mum stuck with him...but mercy decided to allow her beauty get to her head and she cudnt live the humble life so she decided to use her beauty of 4k to mk stupid money cos she wasn't content with what she had thereby destroying her home...that's the difference between the older generation and this generation
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Houseofglam7(f): 3:29pm On May 07, 2019
She's pretty

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by IjebuWarrior: 3:32pm On May 07, 2019
The most shameless Ashawo in Nollywood! angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2019
Beautiful mom.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by lepasharon(f): 3:55pm On May 07, 2019
Is her mum Yoruba?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together by Legendguru: 3:55pm On May 07, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Davido And American Singer Tinashe In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.