Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals (31129 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Made4naijalove: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Tacha has called out Ubi Franklin for the Instagram Live interview he did with Mercy where he stated that one person he didn't want to see in the Big Brother Naija house was Tacha.

Ubi said during the interview that Tacha had once sent him DM begging him to help her with his connections so she could get into Big Brother house. He said he told her he didn't have such connections and after that, she began doing videos to insult him online.

Ubi didn't end there. He had another Instagram Live interview with Tacha's former manager Teebillz and during the interview, Ubi said that he got Teebillz endorsement deals for Tacha.

Tacha hit back in an Instagram Live video of her own.

In the video, she had on a crown then took off the crown to insult Ubi, before wearing the crown back.

She said in the video that she has turned down numerous deals and Ubi can't claim he got her deals.

She then went on call out Ubi, saying:

"Ubi Franklin, you have kids to take care of, you have people you owe money. Are you done focusing on that?"

She added:

"The nerve, the effrontery for you to actually say, 'if there's one person I didn't want to see in the Big Brother house, it's Tacha'. Who are you? Are you my God? Are you God? Who exactly are you to make a statement like that."

She continued:

"You have people to take care of. You have kids to take care of, you have people to face. You owe people money. Go and pay them. Go and pay the people that you owe. Get my name out of your mouth.

"I know, I understand, this whole thing, like when you're irrelevant, you want to just try to suck out of someone's relevance... And I get you and I know you're happy because this ten minutes of fame now, you'd use it, you'd try to exhaust it because that's what you do. You're an opportunist. But please, in all of the lies that you tell, do not, I repeat, do not open your mouth to say that you got Tacha deals because you got Tacha absolutely nothing.

"I have never met you before, I sent you a DM once, and like I said, it was a business proposal, you take it or you leave it, and you left it and that's it."

She then accused Ubi of trying to pit her and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy, against each other.

Tacha said: "I really wish that women support each other. If women support each other, a slowpoke such as Ubi Franklin will not wake up from his rented apartment and talk to me.

"You as a slowpoke, you want to try to put I and Mercy up against each other, 'cause that's exactly what you did during your Live yesterday, trying to like, 'oh what do you think about this, what do you think about this?' "

Tacha also showed gratitude to Teebillz for standing up for her during his interview with Ubi.

In the live interview, Teebillz bluntly told Ubi that he "f***ed up" and that he was "a bit disappointed" in him. Also, when Ubi didn't want to call Tacha's name and called her a "talent", Teebillz insisted on calling her name.

Ubi said to Teebillz:

"You remember when I called you after you signed that talent?"

Teebillz responded, stating that he has worked with many talents and asked Ubi to name the "talent".

He added:

"Her name is not 'that talent' call her by her name."

After the Instagram Live, Tacha took to her Instagram Stories to continue throwing shade at Ubi.

She wrote:

"My hard work got me where I am! My sweats speaks for me."

She added:

"They expected to see a broken Tacha. I'm sorry you slowpoke!!! You are not God."

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjejeO0A4MA

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2020
I'm tired of all these bbnaija madness.

Nonsense.

On a serious note, Tacha Toto go sweet die.

UnaToto

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by 9jatrendz: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2020
People are hungry and dying while these two foolish people are dragging relevance with corona virus.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Babatunde40(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2020
This girl's arrogance will eventually make her poor. She will be living off sleeping around and faking on social media

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Ninethmare: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2020
There is hunger in the land

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by suzzyboss(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
That's Tasha or tacha or anything she calls herself should better keep quiet ordinary BBN that she entered.. She didn't even win it ooo.. Nigerians would not hear word any small things... Tacha this tacha that...
Even ladies that are doing reasonable things are not making noise...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by slyfox35(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Tacha the unrepentant bad mannered olosho

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by 21savages: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Ubi should jst shot the f**ck up, he's making this girl popular..she's got nice breast sha

14 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by emmabest2000(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
9jar and their bad mouth
Them don use bad mouthing force Tasha
To make-up her stretch marks boobs grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by switlily25(f): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:
This girl's arrogance will eventually make her poor. She will be living off sleeping around and faking on social media
Back to sender!
Take your frustrations to your village people!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by switlily25(f): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
suzzyboss:
That's Tasha or tacha or anything she calls herself should better keep quiet ordinary BBN that she entered.. She didn't even win it ooo.. Nigerians would not hear word any small things... Tacha this tacha that...
Even ladies that are doing reasonable things are not making noise...
Wailing wailer!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by irunoko(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tacha dey on her lane dey mind her buisness,you go find her trouble now Una dey say she no get manners

Speaking of trouble sleep,yanga go wake am

When we say dey your dey Una no go hear.afterall na you go find trouble 1st so why are you playing the victim?

I'm not a tacha fan but it's human nature to react when you are being dragged,talk more from a girl with a caustic mouth.you wan shame who no get shame cheesy

It's like trying to shame a prostitute cheesy

She send you?

You wan strip prostitute naked in a bid to disgrace her when she don strip herself naked already grin

Leave tacha alone,you already know how she is so why are you all acting surprised? grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by switlily25(f): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
slyfox35:
Tacha the unrepentant bad mannered olosho
And who are you again?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by switlily25(f): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
irunoko:
Tacha dey on her lane dey mind her buisness,you go find her trouble now Una dey say she no get manners

Speaking of trouble sleep,yanga go wake am

When we say dey your dey Una no go hear.afterall na you go find trouble 1st so why are you playing the victim?

I'm not a tacha fan but it's human nature to react when you are being dragged,talk more from a girl with a caustic mouth.you wan shame who no get shame cheesy

It's like trying to shame a prostitute cheesy

She send you?

You wan strip prostitute naked in a bid to disgrace her when she don strip herself naked already grin

Leave tacha alone,you already know how she is so why are you all acting surprised? grin
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Made4naijalove: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by slyfox35(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
switlily25:

And who are you again?
Am the guy you wish your dream man can be

18 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Slawormir: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by UncleSege75(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
E
Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Respect55(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Werin Abba Kyari no go see for Germany. We dey cry of starvation and Corona and you guys are obsessed with Tacha issue. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by publicsensor: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
No Comment
Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by YorubaKinging: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
This bleaching bitch should stop talking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
K
Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by tempem: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by okpalaAnambra: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
This body odour gal
Good you didn't win bbn..we for no hear for u till today

like if you agree with me
share if u think otherwise

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Factfinder1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Senseless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by priscaoge(f): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mstchewwwwww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Both of them are silly

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
If no be Toto, who go hear about dumb people like her?

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
This girl lacks manners.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by hisexcellency34: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
two jobless mofos. They will end up settling their quarrels and Ubi will have his way yonder

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals by toxxnoni(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokta Frabz Buried In The US (Photos) / Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) / Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.