Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Dual Core, Dhtml, drone99 And Co Abeg Help Me Out OOh - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dual Core, Dhtml, drone99 And Co Abeg Help Me Out OOh (601 Views)

DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. / :: Dhtml Framework Evolution / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dual Core, Dhtml, drone99 And Co Abeg Help Me Out OOh by adino(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2010
Oga dual core and co.abeg no mind yeye people jare. Well to more serious issues now. Please Dual core, DHTML and co, I have a serious problem integrating adsense ads in to my blog SEOSITESUBMIT.COM. I have tried almost all the plugins available and if I put it directly in the HTML section of the blog post; it will show only the numbers and no advert. I am tired please what do I do now, I think the theme I am using is actually uneditable and since I hate all thos HTML an PHP so well I beg you guys to help me out on what to do.
I am using wordsmith theme, should I change to flexibility themeĀ  or can you help me out on other easily customizable themes.
Re: Dual Core, Dhtml, drone99 And Co Abeg Help Me Out OOh by worldsearc(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
where on the page would you want the adsense to show. Also what sizes are you looking at.

I can help you fix it in manually.
Re: Dual Core, Dhtml, drone99 And Co Abeg Help Me Out OOh by adino(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
@worldsearc
You are too much. I just want the adsense on my sidebars, middle pages and on below my posts. I will appreciate if you can teach me how to do it manually.
I use wordsmith theme which i proving too stubborn for adense but with other hemes I am not finding difficulties.
Maybe I will have to change to an adsense ready theme if I cannot find a way to it, just that I kind of like wordsmith theme.
Re: Dual Core, Dhtml, drone99 And Co Abeg Help Me Out OOh by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2010
@poster, that your topic looks rather scandalous, i am not too happy with it. Try to be precise with your topics and call a spade a spade - stop drawing unnecessary attention (that is all i have to say).

(1) (Reply)

Application Review / Off Topic / Nigerian Top-notch Web Design And Hosting With Free Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.