Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. (2104 Views)

:: Dhtml Framework Evolution / Flex Builder Tutorial / Using Some Dhtml Techniques / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Hey dhtml, or perhaps other developers, I want you to visit this wordpress plugin link and see all its features: http://codecanyon.net/item/userpro-user-profiles-with-social-login/5958681 . I also want you to visit my website www.g uavaya.com (remove the space because my site has been banned fom nairaland)
. I need to custom code it from scratch and get it off wordpress. I need my site to have all the features that plugin offers and still keep all the features of .

How can you come in, what can you do?

PS:I do not have the cash but I have got a serious sponsor who is willing to drop the cash for you to work with, he is so serious that he could drop the cash today if I tell him I've found someone (Name your price if you think you are up to the task, we'll negotiate though)
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by dhtmlextreme(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
First to post
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by fattbabakay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Hey dhtml, or perhaps other developers, I want you to visit this wordpress plugin link and see all its features: http://codecanyon.net/item/userpro-user-profiles-with-social-login/5958681 . I also want you to visit my website www..com . I need to custom code it from scratch and get it off wordpress. I need my site to have all the features that plugin offers and still keep all the features of .

How can you come in, what can you do?

PS:I do not have the cash but I have got a serious sponsor who is willing to drop the cash for you to work with, he is so serious that he could drop the cash today if I tell him I've found someone (Name your price if you think you are up to the task, we'll negotiate though)

The site link isn't working tho
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
fattbabakay: The site link isn't working tho

www.g uavaya.com (remove the space because my site has been banned fom nairaland)
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by dhtmlextreme(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have seen the site before, I can be of assistance
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=]I have seen the site before, I can be of assistance[/quote]

How and to what extent. Can you do what I need?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
*coughs*..yawns...ok dhtml over to you grin
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
cbrass: *coughs*..yawns...ok dhtml over to you grin

What about you, can you be of any help?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by dhtmlextreme(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
cbrass: *coughs*..yawns...ok dhtml over to you grin
I am not really dhtml, just a representate
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

Since he said he will help there is nothing to be done again, ok let me view the website nw
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=]
I am not really dhtml, just a representate[/quote]
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

What did you say you wanted to do? Do you mean you want a custom website of those features? Pls explain more to me , I have a low memory pls
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
cbrass:

What did you say you wanted to do? Do you mean you want a custom website of those features? Pls explain more to me , I have a low memory pls

Yes, thats exactly what I want.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

Yes, thats exactly what I want.

In short, what you want is a custom forum abi?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
cbrass:

In short, what you want is a custom forum abi?

Not just a forum, a complete social media custom coded site with features & functions of Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland. The links I shared will give you an hint.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

Not just a forum, a complete social media custom coded site with features & functions of Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland. The links I shared will give you an hint.

Relax abit, a forum is a social website, members will be able to psot,comment,share their posts on facebook, etcs abi?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
cbrass:

Relax abit, a forum is a social website, members will be able to psot,comment,share their posts on facebook, etcs abi?

Sire, if you read my original post deeply and follow those links you would understand what I need.

A website where people can register, add friends, post on wall, chat, discuss in forum and groups, follow, add videos and images, post news updates, determine the background they want for their profile, verify their account via text message and/or email. Just like I said earlier, its the functionality of twitter, facebook, and nairaland put together with a very good custom coded CMS. I hope I am clear enough sir.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by adewasco2k(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
hmmmm not like its not possible but i doubt if you can pay for such a job.

to develop a site from scratch like that plugin...will take lots of time and knowledge

CC: @dhtml
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by fattbabakay(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

www.g uavaya.com (remove the space because my site has been banned fom nairaland)
aiit...beh d way NL bans sites dis days ehn,perhaps dey're being mindful of competitors...
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
fattbabakay: aiit...beh d way NL bans sites dis days ehn,perhaps dey're being mindful of competitors...

They probably know that some web developers like myself are seriously planning and working tirelessly to beat them.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
adewasco2k: hmmmm not like its not possible but i doubt if you can pay for such a job.

to develop a site from scratch like that plugin...will take lots of time and knowledge

CC: @dhtml

See, forget about the money. I have a strong backing (Multi millionaire) who wont give me money to spend on luxury but to invest on things like this. He has given me money before for business and still has confidence in me. The ultimate question is this: CAN YOU DO IT?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

Sire, if you read my original post deeply and follow those links you would understand what I need.

A website where people can register, add friends, post on wall, chat, discuss in forum and groups, follow, add videos and images, post news updates, determine the background they want for their profile, verify their account via text message and/or email. Just like I said earlier, its the functionality of twitter, facebook, and nairaland put together with a very good custom coded CMS. I hope I am clear enough sir.

Yea I get u nw, but with all these its going to be a huge budget
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by fattbabakay(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

They probably know that some web developers like myself are seriously planning and working tirelessly to beat them.
I think so,but It shouldn't be so...
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
fattbabakay: I think so,but It shouldn't be so...

Yeah instead of getting scared of people beating you, just keep upgrading yourself. He needs to sit down and think
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
cbrass:

Yea I get u nw, but with all these its going to be a huge budget

See, forget about the money. I have a strong backing (Multi millionaire) who wont give me money to spend on luxury but to invest on things like this. He has given me money before for business and still has confidence in me. The ultimate question is this: CAN YOU DO IT?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

Yea I can do it, but will take me atleast 10weeks , the only aspect that I have little idea about is that of users changing their wallpaper, its going to be abit tricky sha, but I love chalenges. Since am going to be coding exclusively and not relying on any external libraries, we will be talking about N320k
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by adewasco2k(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
smiley and where is dhtml.....@OP you can PM me contact always
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2014
cbrass:

Yea I can do it, but will take me atleast 10weeks , the only aspect that I have little idea about is that of users changing their wallpaper, its going to be abit tricky sha, but I love chalenges. Since am going to be coding exclusively and not relying on any external libraries, we will be talking about N320k

If you really can do it, I will not negotiate with your 320k demand at all, 320k is not the problem here. I live in a somewhat conducive environment. I can accommodate you for those 10 weeks, give you a laptop, 24/7 internet and electricity, food 3 times a day (Younger brother lives with me and he's a good cook), and if you are the shaye type, can take you out to unwind at a local club around my house when your brain is getting hot. Mind you, I am a web developer as well and would support you the best ways I can if I have the time.

But again, have you visited that wordpress plugin link? I want all those features kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2014
saasala:

If you really can do it, I will not negotiate with your 320k demand at all, 320k is not the problem here. I live in a somewhat conducive environment. I can accommodate you for those 10 weeks, give you a laptop, 24/7 internet and electricity, food 3 times a day (Younger brother lives with me and he's a good cook), and if you are the shaye type, can take you out to unwind at a local club around my house when your brain is getting hot. Mind you, I am a web developer as well and would support you the best ways I can if I have the time.

But again, have you visited that wordpress plugin link? I want all those features kpatakpata

Lol, me I no dey shaye or shayo oo...na only fanta I sabi drink o.lol anyway you mentioned wordpress now , mind you am writing my own codes am not into wordpress or joomla or any of such, then to make the work faster I will advice we buy a nice template so I will develop the template. Although buying a template doesn't make the job easier but justa bit faster cos extensive coding is going to be done, what it took Mark Zukkerberg for 5years is what you want in 10weeks
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2014
adewasco2k: smiley and where is dhtml.....@OP you can PM me contact always

Bro where you dey all this while cheesy
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2014
cbrass:

Lol, me I no dey shaye or shayo oo...na only fanta I sabi drink o.lol anyway you mentioned wordpress now , mind you am writing my own codes am not into wordpress or joomla or any of such, then to make the work faster I will advice we buy a nice template so I will develop the template. Although buying a template doesn't make the job easier but justa bit faster cos extensive coding is going to be done, what it took Mark Zukkerberg for 5years is what you want in 10weeks

I am not saying you should use wordpress, please understand me. I only said I need all those features listed in that link. I mean all the things wey that plugin fit do, I won make you custom code am for my NON-WORDPRESS SITE.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by IamGodzilla: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Starting from scratch is a long one... But for the features you listed. Here's a social engine built on php. www.zamblek.com/sngine/ ..you can manipulate the codes to suit your needs.

Username: demo password:123456
And if you like it, you can either buy it online! Or pm me for the nulled version.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number / ... / Server Error On Nairaland Mentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.