Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department (833 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by FunaiParrot: 6:39am On May 08, 2019
A STUDENT WHO WAS PLACED ON WITHDRAWAL ONLY FOR HIS DEPARTMENT(PHILOSOPHY) TO FIND OUT IT WAS A CASE OF MISSING SCRIPT FEW MONTHS LATER BLASTS AE-FUNAI SAYS THE UNIVERSITY LACKS COMPETENCE.
Crystal Clear Wrote:
I am on widrawal, most of us saw the list about widrawal and probation, my name was among those on widrawal. With shame I had to go to my lodge when we were on vacation to pack my loads & leave the school before anybody would know. I didn't even go to ask how come I am on widrawal not even probation.
I know my capability, I play Badminton game with passion, I run for fun, those are my games.
I press my phone like it was my last days of life but I've joked with my studies.
Seeing myself on widrawal made me depressed, ashamed to tell my parents, I didn't believe myself anymore. But today my results were checked, and all was good even the hardest course in My department I had B, even Dr Ajah's courses, even logic, it was just only missing script and they said am on widrawal, now they found out that am not even on probation what would they have me do, but I swear funai will pay for this‼️
I was depressed, many of my frnds laughed at me, many stopped calling even my closest friend WALTER CHIZOBA
Many said they don't have bussiness with me, because of the news they heard but its all a lie, because of this funai i swear I will take steps, for making me depressed, making me look. Look like afailure, FUNAI LACKS COMPETENCE, BLOG THIS IF U CAN, AND A STUDENT EVEN HUNG HIMSELF BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE OF WITHDRAWAL, HELP MAKE IT GO VIRAL..

Me: Senator Okorie Obinna Ugo & Senator Onuoha Chinedu Dominic this affects someone in your faculty�
Take this up and keep us posted. Thank you
I am Funai Parrot
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2019
You are too small to threaten a university with such words
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by flourishing247: 7:23am On May 08, 2019
Sue them!! It's time to get things right in this country. How can you mess with someone's future?
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by flourishing247: 7:23am On May 08, 2019
uniquelyspecial:
You are too small to treathen a university with such words

Really!!!
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by sparog(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2019
uniquelyspecial:
You are too small to treathen a university with such words

With this your spelling of threaten I understand that you're small minded

@Op, don't mind this nigga, make sure you sue the university. That's how some inept staffs put students lives in danger in the university.
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2019
sparog:

With this your spelling of threaten I understand that you're small minded

@Op, don't mind this nigga, make sure you sue the university. That's how some inept staffs put students lives in danger in the university.
Bravo! You have successfully spotted a mistake in my spellings
Maybe you should take lessons on plurals and collective nouns

*staffs*
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
flourishing247:

Really!!!
Yea.... I do not have issues with him taking the university to court

The chest beating and swearing Sha...
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by sparog(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Bravo! You have successfully spotted a mistake in my spellings
Maybe you should take lessons on plurals and collective nouns

*staffs*

No, maybe you should be schooled on the use of punctuation marks.

grin
Re: Withdrawn Student from AE-FUNAI finds out it was a mistake By His Department by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
It's just normal about fault finders. The little they know makes them feel too educated.

Baba they make mistakes on top unsolicited correction wey him dey do for others.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Reasons To Study In Dubai / APPLY: Shell Scholarship 2020/2021 For Young Nigerian Undergraduates / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.