Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,756 members, 7,834,539 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts (51390 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Image123(m): 1:11am On May 09, 2019
topstone4:

And you are dumb and daft enough to think it is the diety that makes China a great country? If praying to diety makes a country to work, why hasn't it make Nigeria to work? Do you even have any sense left in your skull to process that question?

The point being made is that prayer/praying is not the problem. There are people, organisations and countries that succeed and pray. And vice versa. It is not prayer that makes any country or people backward.
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by oduademonest: 1:12am On May 09, 2019
Idiots praying instead of working hard

2 Likes

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by badman007(m): 2:03am On May 09, 2019
Amujale:

Wow thats awesome, she invented her own counting system.

Amazing stuff, bless her.
Those are the type of transferable skills that we need to be displayed in our classrooms, NOT some Western mumbojumbo that talks about things that tend NOT to affect us currently.

The point I was trying to make is that we are decent and responsible people who would do a lot better if we had good leadership. It does my head in to see our government spread foreign religions in our schools and then set fire to our religious and ethnic differences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by budaatum: 2:41am On May 09, 2019
steve13:
How come people in China don't believe in your almighty God yet they produce every thing you use, what has your believe got you?
Please stop lying! Everyone knows that all those Chinese imports sold in Nigeria were made in Chinese prayerfactories where the Chinese workers pray and fast for days and voila, Made in China.

Build more prayer houses Naija people so we can stick Made in Nigeria on what we produce in them just like China produces in their's!
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by budaatum: 2:55am On May 09, 2019
badman007:

The point I was trying to make is that we are decent and responsible people who would do a lot better if we had good leadership. It does my head in to see our government spread foreign religions in our schools and then set fire to our religious and ethnic differences
I would not blame the government myself. It's not government after all who forces us to go to church or the mosque, but our parents who go as far as paying premium for us to go to schools where allah akbar and hosanna haleluya amen is on the curriculum and not science and the ability to think and reason. We all as a whole even pay more in tithes than we pay in taxes lol.

Instead of preparing us to "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground," our 'loving' parents prepare us for the afterlife in heaven when we are dead.

Hopefully, this generation will reset our priorities right.

2 Likes

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 5:12am On May 09, 2019
budaatum:

I would not blame the government myself. It's not government after all who forces us to go to church or the mosque, but our parents who go as far as paying premium for us to go to schools where allah akbar and hosanna haleluya amen is on the curriculum and not science and the ability to think and reason. We all as a whole even pay more in tithes than we pay in taxes lol.

Instead of preparing us to "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground," our 'loving' parents prepare us for the afterlife in heaven when we are dead.

Hopefully, this generation will reset our priorities right.

grin grin grin grin
Some of them don't even know what they are praying for, same people one pastor was asking them to pray for Jubril in Aso Rock and they started blabing .....,..............trust zombies
Wao someone who can't differentiate a satire and a real story?, they pray with bitter/unforgiving heart, dies die die die..............thereby causing more problems to themselves (ignorant), God does not duel in the heart of the wicked
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Caseless: 5:59am On May 09, 2019
Pusyiter:
Antichrist, continue
Wetin prayer do you?
Chinese pray to their deity same with Africans
Why do you hate God like this?
just shut up!
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Mosco100(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2019
To whom do you pray when there are seven abominations in your heart "Nigerians deceiving themselves since 1973".
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Sermwell(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

are you this dumb or you just literally lack simple comprehension?

is it God that will come down with ak47 to fight bokoharam if leaders leave behind competent and good commander that can lead the battle?

this prayer works for things human cannot avert, stop this atheist stupidity and reason like a human for once. the problem of Nigeria is leadership and prayer is still the only thing that's sustaining everyone

is just like your parent to be praying that God should give you sound academic without doing their human effort to empowering this small reasoning brain

if China you kids are emphasizing don't have good leaders and reasonable citizens they would have look underdeveloped like Nigeria, so saying China developed because they don't pray is just plain stupid. which of their tactics and technology can stop plane crash? their many things human cannot do if prayer is not intact
at least your last paragraph agrees with me that reasonable leaders and citizens who are ready to work makes a nation great and not your ceaseless prayers. thanks.
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by jidenna21(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2019
God is irrelevant in 21st century
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2019
LordCenturion:

Fool, u need to go back to school and check the reason why earthquake doesn't affect Africa

look at this imbeciles. earthquake I used there was just a sample of what human can't avert as I used in my post. so who's the fool now?

don't know why most of you quoting me have comprehension problem. are you intentionally stupid or is just your natural phenomenon

must all words go verbatim before you with low brain comprehend ?
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2019
Sermwell:

at least your last paragraph agrees with me that reasonable leaders and citizens who are ready to work makes a nation great and not your ceaseless prayers. thanks.

you're only having problem with comprehension if my posts say otherwise to you people. that's one of the problem with many Nigerians mentality

how is ceaseless prayer affecting Nigeria growth development? so assuming China leaders don't want to perform well, should Buddhist be blamed for the underperformance ?

how is ceaseless prayer affecting Nigeria progress and development?
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by CodeTemplar: 7:59am On May 09, 2019
HigherEd:
The devil keeps revealing himself!
You can as well tell me how prayerlessness has benefited North Korea.

Britain, France where at the height of religiosity when they made the greatest progress and expansion as nations. The Europe you all quickly cite as the bastion of secularism has had 90% of her entire history steeped in deep religiosity yet it has been a glorious bloc since time immemorial

Leading scientist such as Isaac Newton, Micheal Faraday, Francis Bacon, Johannes Kepler were devout people of faith. One of the wealthiest and influential shaker in the Oil industry was Rockefeller. And he was a devout Baptist..

Leading universities and research institutions such as Yonsei, Harvard, Yale were all inspired and founded by highly religious men.

Even if you say Prayer doesn't add to national development. It surely does not impede national development.
But we see you devil, keep deceiving the fools that would be foolish enough to believe you.
The prayer being analyzed should include that of muslims but hardly will our intellectual warriors question those.
Pls help me ask freeze if you see him, why didn't our prayer less forefathers prosper with their Christian-free religions?
That guy is highly confused.

1 Like

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by akintunde63: 8:55am On May 09, 2019
thablogger:
See the list of country and where they stand in the praying chart. The Nigerian OAP in reaction to this wrote this...

"Countries ranked according to prayer.....
-
"The country that prays the most is Afghanistan, followed closely by Nigeria. These two countries are both underdeveloped, unsafe and many of the citizens are trying to escape to the least praying nations like Ireland, Switzerland, Canada, UK and the Netherlands."
-
"#Fact: China is the least praying nation on earth and they want to buy Africa.�"
-
"#Fact: Can you imagine that Nigeria prays more than the United States??
While Israel, where Christ lived and where exists a wall of prayer, is one of the least praying nations in the world? �"
-
Who did this to us?�
-
"Our greedy and unscholarly Galaxy tithing pastors even go as far as bringing American pulpit jesters to entertain their praying circuses, milking their sheep and further enriching people who are already wealthy, whose countries are more progressive and less prayerful than ours."
-
"Nigerians get visas to non/less praying nations and give testimony in Church about how their ‘prayers’ worked.
No joke on earth beats this! ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/see-countries-ranked-according-to.html

How dem carry collect the data abeg? Dem dey there when i dey pray? Abi na God to whom we pray do the research?
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Funkybabee(f): 8:59am On May 09, 2019
desiredhome:

Long and short of the story, going to Church Monday to Monday will not change anything except you do the right thing,
Don't misunderstand me, prayer is good, but pray and do what is right like other develop countries.
You don't need to wait till 2000 years like the American, today the expo is here.
The bad leaders is all of us Nigerians, including your church leaders, so until we all decides to make it work then it will work

yes our government is a bad omen but I don't have a bad spiritual leader though I don't know about ur muslim/atheist leader Maybe they are among of them but saying we don't need to reach 2000years before reaching top shows
the level of your reasoning or let me say hyprocrite because those leading nations did not reach that height within a year journey, it a gradual stage just like means of transportation then which start from stage coach/canvass to rail to automobile to jet to cruise e.t.c

everything is a gradual stage, we just need to clear the bad omen in other to excel.
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2019
Haters
I wont blame you
Followers of the antichrist
Caseless:
just shut up!
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2019
Fortunately or unfortunately, that has kept us going else, you guess would be as good as mine
[quote author=opobo007 post=78228597][/quote]
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2019
My brother, great/worse governments, empires etc have tried without fruition to stop religion.
Communism as propounded by Karl Marx did all they could but to no avail
NOBODY, GOVERNMENT, INSTITUTION CAN STOP RELIGION in any sense
MoriahMills:

You won't say the truth that China is officially an atheist country and the government is doing everything possible to stop all religion in China including their traditional religion
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2019
Thanks my dear
farem:

Baby freezer is so ignorant. He stands against anything Christ, Church or Bible or can anyone says Chinese don't pray?
Have you seen a Chinese or Indian big business concerns anywhere without the emblems of their idols? None!
I pity the spiritual miscreants that foolishly follow this baby
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2019
I didn't see jet in his mention
I only saw prayers
ZaOzaRoom:

He does not hate God or Christ, he hates only our jets buying pastors.
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 11:20am On May 09, 2019
Funkybabee:

yes our government is a bad omen but I don't have a bad spiritual leader though I don't know about ur muslim/atheist leader Maybe they are among of them but saying we don't need to reach 2000years before reaching top shows
the level of your reasoning or let me say hyprocrite because those leading nations did not reach that height within a year journey, it a gradual stage just like means of transportation then which start from stage coach/canvass to rail to automobile to jet to cruise e.t.c

everything is a gradual stage, we just need to clear the bad omen in other to excel.

One thing with you lots that have refused to use your brain/sound-mind is you believe your spiritual leaders can never sin or go wrong and if someone points out the wrong they are doing that persons is automatically muslim or atheist, that shows how deep your darkness is.
the good news is that a lot of people are coming out of those false hope and are regaining their brain that were exchanged to be zombies.
is there any difference between most of your G.Os and the politicians?
haven't you notice that the more the churches/useless prayer points, the more crime is on the increase?
wake up Mr man and stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by VolvoS60(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2019
x6blade:
read about tectonic plates please .

^^^
grin
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by VolvoS60(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2019
budaatum:

Please stop lying! Everyone knows that all those Chinese imports sold in Nigeria were made in Chinese prayerfactories where the Chinese workers pray and fast for days and voila, Made in China.

Build more prayer houses Naija people so we can stick Made in Nigeria on what we produce in them just like China produces in their's!

^^^
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by VolvoS60(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2019
Funkybabee:
dindinrin comparing US over 200years to Nigeria 57 even am very sure those people would have been jealous of us for how far God have made us to...

US root is from God, he should go and check their Father history which made them to be what they are today and as they turning their way from God, their power is gradually weaken which is crippling their developmnt more and their inner peace and it will continue if they didn't repent from their way because power will be shifted to other nation to fight them..

I'm very glad for where God have help us to though all we might need is a spiritual transformation but when the time comes we are going to be celebrating more than this...

^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by VolvoS60(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2019
Funkybabee:

lol I guess it you that didn't used your IQ with the context of his post... he tend to discrimate the praying being of us to compare their development with Nigeria which can ever be posible because the weigh of death is different from life....

we are gradually growing and most of the problem that some nations might have pass through this stage can be differents though Nigeria own is the bad leaders which we must face to stand

^^^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by VolvoS60(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

Every country has it own foundation. The foundation of this country is wobble , devilish and wrong. It people replicate what the foundation offers for them .
Take religion away from this country, you will see things even worst than what you have experience now.
Religion still influence positively on our society. We have those that have the fear of God in their hearts

^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by VolvoS60(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2019
EvieP:
Op you are mad
when was Nigeria discovered,who discovered it,the people that gave u Nigeria did they leave you empty handed NO they didnt. When others were developing what were u doing. At least if i was not born in the era of womens education ends in kitchen i would give this rubbish a second thought but unfortunatly i was. Every Freeze PA on NL should tell him to creat job so that people should stop praying for jobs.if not TO YOUR TENT OH ISREAL. let him mind his own business. The oil thats here in abundant of what use is it.the agricultural sector that almost died nko.

Blind leader Freeze

cheesy grin undecided cheesy grin
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by MoriahMills: 8:01pm On May 09, 2019
Pusyiter:
My brother, great/worse governments, empires etc have tried without fruition to stop religion.
Communism as propounded by Karl Marx did all they could but to no avail
NOBODY, GOVERNMENT, INSTITUTION CAN STOP RELIGION in any sense

Keep deceiving yourself.
It's only China and North Korea that are forcing there people to leave religion just like Saudi and other Islamic countries are doing the opposite,
people like Japanese, Germans and South Koreans are leaving religion willingly

The Chinese government is destroying churches, arresting millions of Muslims and people who carry traditional religion on their head and you say they can't do it?
Chinese is officially and atheist country and have made it mandatory that all their politician must be atheist.

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by kkins25(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2019
Vivipop:
No truer words have been said. Spent two weeks in Singapore and I felt strange coming back to Naija. We are truly living in hell and bondage in this country and we seem not to care. Still thinking of what I did in my past life or present life to deserve this country.
My sister, I think I must have been evil nd wealthy in my previous. Being born in naija is my punishment..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.