Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian lady find clothes she gave her drycleaner being worn in a Yoruba movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian lady find clothes she gave her drycleaner being worn in a Yoruba movie (468 Views)

Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) / Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! / Virginity Test In A Yoruba Film (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian lady find clothes she gave her drycleaner being worn in a Yoruba movie by Trizzi: 6:11pm On May 08, 2019
Nollywood filmmaker, Mildred Okwo shared the story on her twitter handle how a Nigerian lady find clothes she gave to her drycleaner being worn in a Yoruba movie.

She revealed the laundry guy was renting out the lady's clothes to filmmakers.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-lady-find-she-clothes-gave-her.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Nigerian lady find clothes she gave her drycleaner being worn in a Yoruba movie by Trizzi: 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerian lady find clothes she gave her drycleaner being worn in a Yoruba movie by gulfer: 7:13pm On May 08, 2019
Twitter story,so only you have the license for the cloth in question angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bbnaija2019 Housemate Mercy Twerk For Ike In Bed. / The Blacklist: What Memory Does Katarina Want To Retrieve From Ilya? / 40" Tv At Ebay. How Do I Ship It To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.