Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? (1438 Views)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? / Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by hotangel2(f): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2006
I dunno why im making this thread.. but i guess it makes sense.

We surf the web everyday, and we find somethings that just makes us go "awww" or "eyahh". Well if you can copy and paste those stuffs here.. it'll be nice. Like some sort of collections.

Here's one cute thing i just found today. *cries*..
smiley
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by Seun(m): 3:41am On Jan 16, 2006
Interesting. Thanks for sharing!
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by hotangel2(f): 3:43am On Jan 16, 2006
Don't you just love it?

Her another thing i found online. I can dress my doll. cheesy You have to make money.. and buy cloths for the doll. I know i shouldn't be on the site, because most of the kids on it are 12 11, 13, 14... but it's soo cute, fashion stuffs. smiley
Go here if you are interested
This is my doll. I bought the dress with my gold (money) wink
[img]http://dollwar.com/doll_image.php?theuser=19570[/img]
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by damygurl(f): 5:18am On Jan 16, 2006
queen gurl made this Happy Birthday thread for me and it was so cool in diz make ya wanna shed happy tears sorta way. and i got emails,pm's and im's from peeps and it was so uplifting!!
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by dejiolowe: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2006
happy birthday dammygurl. how r we celebrating it? PM your address and I will send you a lovely card via post...
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by Advin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2006
cutest thing I found online?
My maths assignment. grin
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by nike4luv(f): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2006
haha, cheesy
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by Bisanke(f): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2006
Da cutest thing i found online was a bunch of nice stores and shopping centers smiley
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by eveseh(f): 4:22pm On May 20, 2006
guys kiss kiss grin
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by boladonas(m): 12:50am On Apr 10, 2007
eve u 2 like men!
How i wish dat thing get meter
By now the speedometer go don condemn
and the meter 4 don restart!!
lol tongue grin cheesy
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by ronnieslimz(f): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2007
haba!!
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2007
cheesy cheesy

Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by Lovethis(f): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2007
Online business opportunities, email me for more info.
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by tollu: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ iice, aaaawwwww! so thoroughly cute. smiley
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by iice(f): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
kiss kiss

Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by DebFergie(f): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2007
hi Lovethis,
pls let me know more about the opportunities.
thanks.
Deborah
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by ajayi1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2007
Nice
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by moondust(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2007
here it is

Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by leyinjuege(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2009
u really wanna know da cutest fing i found online 2day?
well, i'll tell u, it was a picture of meeeeee
duh!!!
Re: What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2009
This grin

Sweetie Basket Mouth showing us why he's called Basket Mouth cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photography Lovers / Exposed! 7 Ways To Catch A Liar! / Please Who Also Got This Message On BBM And Whatsapp This Evening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.