Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,821 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? (11165 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2013
As nigeria turns 53, lets countdown to the strangest thing u have ever seen in this country called 9ja.

For me, i saw a mad man wanking on the street, somewhere around choba in ph... I was so disgusted and turned off. Trust gals na... Some dey form like say dem neva c pr**k before. Others dey comment on hw BIG he was. The mad man no send anybody sef, en just dey stroke to his heart content. LOL. That was really strange for me. Whats yours

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by SlimShawty(f): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Lol...lemme think

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by SlimShawty(f): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2013
My friends and I caught a man wanking,too!!This happened about 5 years ago in Rumudara,Port Harcourt.
Weirdest thing was,when we passed by and saw him,he just smirked at us and started moaning loudly,getting really intense with himself!We were like shocked shocked...
I saw him about a week later,and he tried talking to me.Mehhn I ran for my life oo,cuz the thing I saw was larger than life!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Slim Shawty: My friends and I caught a man wanking,too!!This happened about 5 years ago in Rumudara,Port Harcourt.
Weirdest thing was,when we passed by and saw him,he just smirked at us and started moaning loudly,getting really intense with himself!We were like shocked shocked...
I saw him about a week later,and he tried talking to me.Mehhn I ran for my life oo,cuz the thing I saw was larger than life!! grin grin
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Slim Shawty:
dnt u like living larger than life

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alot o...
January 27th Bomb Blast
Ma Oga At The Top grammatical error
Then Obasanjo Saga... How dem go give person tea wey the under of the cup go comot. Really Strange.

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
ASUU strike.........,......
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
The January 27 Ikeja bomb blast

I have never seen people that scared in my life. Men were running, women were running with their children on their backs. People were begging car owners to pls save them and they will serve them forever. There was total chaos. That's when i knew Nigerians were all talk and no action. I laugh when i see people talk about war. They think war is "Fuel subsidy protest". By the time on bombs goes up, people will go on pilgrimage to Cotonou.

20 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by timbersuccess(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
electricity blakout
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by djeezy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Cases where political thieves are celebrated as heroes. Cases where justice is delayed, Do you know the ALUU 4 murderers haven't been convicted YET, it's a year now. Cases where plea bargaining is used to free political thieves who loot billions, whereas the hoi polloi who steals phone or lil money is been paraded and sentenced to Jail. Strange things happen In Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Willgates(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
"Tonto Dike's independence hair style " .
.it's on d front page n Dats d strangest thing

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
screenagerjoe: As nigeria turns 53, lets countdown to the strangest thing u have ever seen in this country called 9ja.

For me, i saw a mad man wanking on the street, somewhere around choba in ph... I was so disgusted and turned off. Trust gals na... Some dey form like say dem neva c pr**k before. Others dey comment on hw BIG he was. The mad man no send anybody sef, en just dey stroke to his heart content. LOL. That was really strange for me. Whats yours

This thread and others similar to it that get frontpaged.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Brymo: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
accidental discharge.

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by homesteady(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
There are many! Let me just write two!
1) Some hausa men, when they want to urinate, they would just remove their trouser, showing the whole world their a55! I'm used to it! I see it happen everyday!
2)Women bathing their children in public(close to the road)

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
The day a cow gave birth to twins
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by lifestyle1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Slim Shawty:

Shey you for wait if to say the thing na your size ?

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by UjSizzle(f): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Goats constantly having meeting every night in front of the corpers lodge sad

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by fatherab1: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
The Ombatse cult murder of several policemen only †̥☺ say 'our gods killed them fø̲̣̣я̅ us'. Plus hundreds of murders of christians in their churches. These are the worst happenings in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by donphilopus: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
The strangest thing i've ever seen in this country is that, our FL First-lady can't speak simple and correct English.

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Allegedly captured criminals coming out to say "I'm a free man oo" #I'mIonFirstPage?
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by shevon: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
I experienced the 1993 civil unrest. Looking back at the events of that period, I'd describe it as an adrenalin rush thing for me than anything one can imagine it to be. But it is nothing I'd wish my children to expereince.

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by ecolime(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nothing in Nigeria is strange to me anymore.

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by lifestyle1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
RICH MAN STOLE BILLIONS - CONVICTED AND SENTENCED TO FEW MONTHS IN PRISON undecided

POOR MAN STOLE THOUSANDS - CONVICTED AND SENTENCED TO 100 YEARS IN PRISON WITH HARD LABOR
undecided

ONLY FOR MY NAIJA!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Willgates: "Tonto Dike's independence hair style " .
.it's on d front page n Dats d strangest thing
L. to d O. and d L
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by AkinDavid2: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Leaders looting the future of the youths and telling the youths to hope for the future

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
One of 'em is Jim Iyke's deliverance

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by seedord247(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
The strangest i ever saw is seeing pple buying their from the government and celebrating in mediocracy.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by kstyle2(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
a crippled dude with drivers license......crazy ish.....I luv dis country die

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by kstyle2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
ehen......na 4 only 9ja u go dey suffer n stil dey form ajebutter........#terry da rapman's voice
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Gombs(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
"When dog bite person, dat na normal story, but when person bite dog, dat na super gist" ~ William Shakespeare 1792

I saw where a man bit a live dog!

Veeeery strange. Even nat geo wild hasn't seen such angry

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
octomber is my month of blessing in jesus name
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Gombs(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: octomber is my month of blessing in jesus name

This is the strangest thing uv ever seen in 9ja?

*in Obasanjo's voice
We give up!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? / Top 100 Praise & Worship Songs 2014 / October- The Birth Month Of Great And Successful People Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.