Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

A Few Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Few Jokes (845 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Few Jokes by citous(m): 3:07am On Sep 22, 2010
A young Law student, having failed his Law exam, goes up to his crusty old professor, who is renowned for his razor-sharp legal mind.

Student: "Sir, do you really understand everything about this subject?"

, Professor: "Actually, I probably do. Otherwise I wouldn't be a professor, would I?"

Student: "OK. So I’d like to ask you a question. If you can give me the correct answer, I will accept my marks as it is. If you can't give me the correct answer, however, you'll have to give me an "A".

Professor: "Hmmmm, alright. So what’s the question?"

Student: "What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal, and neither logical nor legal? "

The professor wracks his famous brain, but just can't crack the answer. Finally he gives up and changes the student's failing mark into an "A" as agreed, and the student goes away, very pleased.

The professor continues to wrack his brain over the question all afternoon, but still can’t get the answer. So finally he calls in a group of his brightest students and tells them he has a really, really tough question to answer: "What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal, and neither logical nor legal? "

To the professor's surprise (and embarrassment), all the students immediately raise their hands.

"All right" says the professor and asks his favourite student to answer

"It's quite easy, sir" says the student "You see, you are 75 years old and married to a 30 year old woman, which is legal, but not logical. Your wife has a 22 year old lover, which is logical, but not legal. And your wife's lover failed his exam but you've just given him an "A", which is neither legal, nor logical."
Re: A Few Jokes by citous(m): 3:09am On Sep 22, 2010
[b]level of stress[/b]:
you give a lift to a beautiful girl, she faints inside ur car and u take her to hospital. Now thats stressful, but @ the hospital they say she is pregnant & congratulate you that u r going to be a father, you say that u r not the father, but the girl says you are. This is getting very stressful, to prove, this u request a DNA test to prove that u r not father, after the tests the doctor says that u are infertile. U are extremely stressed but relieved, on your way back home, you start remembering that u left 3 kids @ home, who the Bleep is their father? NOW THATS STRESS!!!
Re: A Few Jokes by citous(m): 3:12am On Sep 22, 2010
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man?s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn?t graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny. So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have, to come from her buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man?s new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! A, ll his friends and relatives just went on and on about his youthful beauty!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice. He said, ‘Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?’

‘My darling,’ she replied, ‘I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.’
Re: A Few Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2010
U try small sha lol
Re: A Few Jokes by angelz(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
Av seen the last one b4, but the first one is gooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Re: A Few Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2010
9ice 1st joke
Re: A Few Jokes by babyme1(f): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2010
Me likey,but the second one is not logical tongue

Vickie kiss
Re: A Few Jokes by citous(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
0 to 200 in 6 seconds
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
Re: A Few Jokes by citous(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2010
Farting All The Time
Doctor, "What seems to be the problem?"

Patient, "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I fart all the time,"

The Doctor nods, "Hmm."

Patient, "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I fart all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've farted five times. You didn't hear them and you don't smell them, do you?"
"Hmm," says the Doctor,

He picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.

The patient is thrilled "Great doc. This prescription, will it really clear up my farts?"

"No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week I want you back here for a hearing test."
Re: A Few Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
Few stale jokes

No oofffeince
Re: A Few Jokes by citous(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
Studio CFR:

Few stale jokes

No oofffeince

Offence?
Re: A Few Jokes by creampy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
nice, try again
Re: A Few Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2010
Cito_us

Whatever!
Re: A Few Jokes by citous(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Studio CFR:

Cito_us

Whatever!
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Few Jokes by citous(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
A guy goes to the doctor and says, "Hello, I would like to be castrated."

"That's a lifechanging operation," says the doctor. "Are you sure you want to do it?"

"yes," says the man. "and if you refuse I'll go to another doctor."

"OK," says the doctor, "but it's against my advice."

So the man has his operation and he's walking around the hospital the next day with a bandage around his private area. Suddenly, he sees another man with the same thing. So he walks up to him and says, "Good afternoon, I see we got the same operation."

"Yes," says the other man, looking happy. "I've been wanting to get circumsized for 37 years, and I've finally done it."

The first man looks panicked and says, "Shiiit!! That's the word!"
Re: A Few Jokes by VALIDATOR: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^ ;d

(1) (Reply)

Funny / Sharp Woman / Who Deserve The Name Manchester?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.