Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Divorce Wife After 24 Hours Into Marriage Over Fake BIG Bumbum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorce Wife After 24 Hours Into Marriage Over Fake BIG Bumbum (787 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorce Wife After 24 Hours Into Marriage Over Fake BIG Bumbum by tundemania: 9:18am On May 09, 2019
A Ghanaian man is set to divorce wife barely 24 hours into their marriage after he found out she had fake bumbum on all the time they dated.

According to the man, him and his wife had decide to stay off sex while theu were dating and he had always seen her a woman that was well endowed as that was what attracted him to her, only to discover that it was fake bumbum after their wedding.

He however shared his thoughts with popular relationship expert David Papa Bondze-Mbir in a chat;

He wrote:

I used to not even look at her after Church. She was just the ‘hey’ kind of friend. My attention was on a friend of hers who had everything I wanted in a woman. She was the reason I joined their Church.
Her friend wasn’t interested in me so when I was about to change focus, my wife suddenly, started developing a lot of Ass. And, she caught my attention somehow.

Something is not right!
She’s in her Kente dress and the Ass is showing off so big in her dress. But what I touched and saw last night wasn’t this shape and size I am seeing in her dress. Even my mother can see through me today. She asked if everything was alright with me.

She knows me, and she saw how happy I was the whole of yesterday. My wife is attractive. I am just not happy about one thing.
And I wanted that one thing in the whole package. I don’t know, Dave… I really do not know. It’s a basic need for me if this marriage is going to work out best for us.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/09/man-set-to-divorce-wife-24-hours-into-marriage-over-fake-big-bumbum/

Re: Man Divorce Wife After 24 Hours Into Marriage Over Fake BIG Bumbum by tundemania: 9:19am On May 09, 2019
Re: Man Divorce Wife After 24 Hours Into Marriage Over Fake BIG Bumbum by Nbote(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2019
So he married becos of d bum bum lol... Jus negodu

(1) (Reply)

Old Life And New Life Which Is Better / A Nigerian Lecturer's Comparison Of Marriage In Europe And Africa / Please Help Fellow Nigerians, A Must Read By Everyone, As Its So Pathetic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.