Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) (48895 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by xynerise: 10:02am On May 09, 2019
grin grin grin
All these new generation churches sef grin
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by matoritoto12345: 10:02am On May 09, 2019
Na wa o.It is well!
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Phonix16(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2019
Africans and there belives...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Millz404(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2019
Dead brains everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by HajiMT: 10:02am On May 09, 2019
Iranu, abasha
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Jaynom(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Pastor Angel Obinim as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways
its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Angel Obinim to sleep with this woman. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh
Get da Fvck outta here!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Agbgift(f): 10:05am On May 09, 2019
I am speechless.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by dangervu(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2019
God please come back on time ! if you are ever coming !
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by vicadex07(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Pastor Angel Obinim as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Angel Obinim to sleep with this woman. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

lol... are you for real or just being sarcastic grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Alum34(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2019
Niger pastors the learn work. All this SA, Ghana, Kenya pastors done go digital o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by supremenews: 10:07am On May 09, 2019
starboyflight:
Hmmm

Still buying all gift cards and bitcoins

At how much are you buying?

Wanna sell
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by bigdot1759(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2019
This pastor eheeehhh

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Coolgent(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2019
Pastors are enjoying o...
Collect 10%
Offering.
Romance/sex gullible followers.
And alot more
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Grupo(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2019
gazilion:
The Thunder that will fire fake Pastors is doing press up in the Gym

All pastors are fake including Oyedepo, Adeboye, TB Joshua, Suleman, Kumuyi.

They do not hear from any God

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Igweann979(f): 10:09am On May 09, 2019
Hmmm totorial pastor! Anyways I hope this nonsense stops in Ghana only cause if you try am for NAIJA the giant of Africa you will face jungle Justice shapa shapa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by jackdaniels(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2019
oloriLFC:
Jesus wept! I am not surprised by all these happenings by all these so-called men of "God" cos the bible said it. They are only fulfilling the prophesy. I only pity those they are deceiving. God cannot be mocked.
Divine Guidiance..Gateway to a world of exploits

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by etrouble: 10:10am On May 09, 2019
I am a Muslim. I mind my business in the month of Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by jetz(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2019
Wah did i just watch shocked
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by mhizEvangee: 10:12am On May 09, 2019
newsynews:

Below is a video showing Pastor Angel Obinim as he sleeps with a lady in his Church, a way of performing a miracle for her to have a husband.

In front of his congregation, Pastor Angel Obinim told the lady to lie down in a sofa while he also joined her and held tightly to her. In the process, the lady started kissing his hand as the congregation yelled in excitement.

According to the Ghanaian pastor, that is how she's going to lie beside her husband when his miracle is completed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNoSjRD1d7c

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-angel-obinim-sleeps-lady-church-husband/

Cc lalasticlala

If this is the christainity Christ built on Peter then I don't want to Practice.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2019
check my signature
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Gabson001(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2019
Pastor pastor i hail thee
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by sparko1(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Your attempt at sarcasm is noted!

We are human, and In you stupid attempt to make sense you forgot, those things happened in the old testament, Jesus is our example now, not some prophet.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by HabzinhoMacquin: 10:14am On May 09, 2019
Contact me for your gift card and bitcoins... We buy gift cards and bitcoins
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by warrior13: 10:15am On May 09, 2019
This topic is misleading. I was wondering how he could have slept with her in church! Even though i dont believe most signs and wonders i see amongst African Pastors something tells me not to judge this one.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by essenceplus: 10:16am On May 09, 2019
HabzinhoMacquin:
Contact me for your gift card and bitcoins... We buy gift cards and bitcoins

Let attractive graphic designs do the talking. Hire me to design creative ads at pocket friendly rates
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2019
I rather go to the club,drink my Hennessy and read the Bible in my bedroom rather than watching some of this so called pastors.

God please let thy kingdom come first to Nigeria before any other country because you go carry full load go heaven

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2019
And the gullible congregants go wild.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.