Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) (48898 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by greygoblings(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Angel Obinim as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways
its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Angel Obinim to sleep with this woman. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

Comments like this is the reason why we still have people promoting a pervert like this. Why do some people drop reasoning for religion?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by hopefulLandlord: 1:34pm On May 09, 2019
greygoblings:

Comments like this is the reason why we still have people promoting a pervert like this. Why do some people drop reasoning for religion?

Read between the lines. I'm an atheist and antireligious
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by GreatResearcher: 1:37pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Angel Obinim as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Angel Obinim to sleep with this woman. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

If Yahweh sign of showing us love is by killing innocent people then he should show us hate.

Fvck him though!
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:41pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

so, how was the place? what's your experience like? were the citizens welcoming?

Uhmm if I start, my story won't be finished so soon. I will need a 7 days uninterrupted power to type it all lol. My experience was cool. Though I had the bad and the good experience. My employers were good to me all the years I worked with them. Better than the ones I had in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by sparko1(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Brainwashed animal cheesy
So the God in the old testament and new testament are both 2 different God's?
God is man made

Let me guess, you think by calling me an animal, you have insulted me, eh! no!

This is like saying, why do we change syllabus every 3 years, why do we scrap some programming language, Can you simply tell me anywhere Jesus Slept with a woman to perform a miracle? If not keep quite!
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by hopefulLandlord: 1:43pm On May 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Uhmm if I start, my story won't be finished so soon. I will need a 7 days uninterrupted power to type it all lol. My experience was cool. Though I had the bad and the good experience. My employers were good to me all the years I worked with them. Better than the ones I had in Nigeria.
interesting. can you just summarise the "bad"?
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Nobodyperson: 1:45pm On May 09, 2019
sparko1:

Let me guess, you think by calling me an animal, you have insulted me, eh! no!

This is like saying, why do we change syllabus every 3 years, why do we scrap some programming language, Can you simply tell me anywhere Jesus Slept with a woman to perform a miracle? If not keep quite!
Jesus himself is a fictional character.
Drop an evidence that Jesus ever existed.
Even the so called Roman general that killed Jesus had no Roman record that he did.
No birth certificates.
No writings.
Nothing.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Evidenx(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2019
THE BLIND LEADING THE BLINDS.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by sparko1(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Jesus himself is a fictional character.
Drop an evidence that Jesus ever existed.
Even the so called Roman general that killed Jesus had no Roman record that he did.
No birth certificates.
No writings.
Nothing.

except your date is named after him AD/BC, what other prove do you need?
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Nobodyperson: 1:55pm On May 09, 2019
sparko1:

except your date is named after him AD/BC, what other prove do you need?
This is the best you could come up with?
The main reason this is being used is because the Roman's enforced Christianity during the Roman era.
Killing and enslaving those who opposed their religion.
Not everyone uses this, Others prefer common era or before the common era.
You're brainwashed man, You have no proof!
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Beulah77: 1:58pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You are insane, your brain has been replaced with holy water and olive oil you son of a fake pastor/prophet
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:01pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
interesting. can you just summarise the "bad"?

When I say bad, I meant the work. It's not for the lazy...
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by sparko1(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

This is the best you could come up with?
The main reason this is being used is because the Roman's enforced Christianity during the Roman era.
Killing and enslaving those who opposed their religion.
Not everyone uses this, Others prefer common era or before the common era.
You're brainwashed man, You have no proof!

Are you going to cry? Fact check!

You said in your previous quote that The Roman's deny the existence of Jesus, Now you say they enforced Christianity on the world, (whatever that means), You see how contradicting you are yourself!
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Champneys: 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
Fu...cking fraudster!
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by suremanpatriot: 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
grin Sexxin is nothin in Ghana...
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by HeroicMeastro: 2:31pm On May 09, 2019
SageMK:
Please who cursed Africa?
He's a pervert. She doesn't even know she's being molested.
Imagine the congregation watching with excitement. shocked
Comot for here! What do u mean "who curse africa"? Are all Africans Christians? Go sort ur church mess... Do drag the entire continent into this.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Image123(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2019
This is very unfortunate and pitiful, i almost cried seeing this. This is not Christianity, this is not Bible, this is not why Jesus came. The hundreds of people there are blinded by their own selves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by jaszplus12(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Hello! If you believe the finality of the words of God in your Bible you will retract this comment of yours! Listen carefully to Obinim...he claims all his work to himself! He says..."I will..I am..."
With good reason you know he is his own god.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by leofab(f): 3:17pm On May 09, 2019
thesicilian:

Always pray for the understanding of the Holy Spirit before you read the Bible.
you means te Holy Spirit that instructed this pastor
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Omofranca(f): 5:08pm On May 09, 2019
wallex1983:
I don't blame the pastor for taking advantage.

I blame the lady for being gullible.

No amount of frustration should warrant this nonsense.

Wow! I refused to watch the video but the headlines seem misleading if he did not actually do it. Be that as it may ladies, desperation to get married is never worth it. Better to cleanly enjoy single life than the hell of a bad marriage.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Lokostic77: 5:27pm On May 09, 2019
sparko1:

Your attempt at sarcasm is noted!

We are human, and In you stupid attempt to make sense you forgot, those things happened in the old testament, Jesus is our example now, not some prophet.
but in case of tithe you people quote old testament, old testament is relevant incase of tithe but any other things Jesus has come for our salvation meanwhile Jesus christ our saviour never once pay tithe but he paid tax, why can't we follow Jesus as our example incase of tithe also shior hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Lokostic77: 5:30pm On May 09, 2019
sparko1:

Your attempt at sarcasm is noted!

We are human, and In you stupid attempt to make sense you forgot, those things happened in the old testament, Jesus is our example now, not some prophet.
but in case of tithe you people quote old testament, old testament is relevant incase of tithe but any other things Jesus has come for our salvation meanwhile Jesus christ our saviour never once pay tithe but he paid tax, why can't we follow Jesus as our example incase of tithe also.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by vicadex07(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2019
Neddstark:
This is sickening
Bro, ned stark was beheaded men
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by GetCofOProperty: 6:06pm On May 09, 2019
Wonderful... Immorality from an acclaimed pastor claiming to perform deliverance on the opposite sex.

If interested in engaging our services (free) in acquiring the RIGHT land or House (duplex/apartments), please get in touch Call +2348027390046.

Please visit our website www.forbespropertiesng.com/

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business of Real Estate/Property.
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by tolguy(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2019
Religion of.... grin
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by LogicStatement: 7:10pm On May 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Oh little man in faith, go and practice your Judaism with the crooked knowledge of it and stop pretending you are a Christian. You lack scriptural and theological knowledge and understanding
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by Cityguy: 7:52pm On May 09, 2019
What fuckery! Don't know why these people always give Christianity wrong PR. I'm not sure i would ever go to church were I to be in Ghana. Ahaaaaaaa?
Re: Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) by tsinzu: 12:15am On May 10, 2019
Are Ghanaians this dumb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.