Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint (1490 Views)

Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's house By Regal Paint / Ongoing Graffitex Application By Regal Paint / Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2019
It's always a pleasure after each successful supply and application of paint with a satisfied client.

Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2019

Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by dollytino4real(f): 11:30am On May 09, 2019
na 4 sell or wat
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2019
dollytino4real:
na 4 sell or wat
I don't even know where to start madam.
This belongs to a nairalander. Are you looking to buy a property?
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by rotecch77(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2019
Good of you gbadex, i did the MECHANICAL (plumbing.
Aspect of this edifice.

Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2019
rotecch77:
Good of you gbadex, i did the MECHANICAL (plumbing.
Aspect of this edifice.
nice clean job!
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by dollytino4real(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2019
gbadexy:

I don't even know where to start madam.
This belongs to a nairalander. Are you looking to buy a property?
no bros small small
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2019
dollytino4real:
no bros small small
alright ma'am. God will make provision.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Do you have a business email or phone number?

Thanks.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
UnitedAlliance:
Do you have a business email or phone number?

Thanks.
yes sir,
07082715846. 09096856700
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by mufutau55(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
I like the paint used for that parapet. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
mufutau55:
I like the paint used for that parapet. Thanks.

Hajji M.
I think it's those synthetic parapet sir.
I didn't supply paint for it.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by mufutau55(m): 4:24am On Jun 04, 2019
gbadexy:

I think it's those synthetic parapet sir.
I didn't supply paint for it.

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by rotecch77(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2019
mufutau55:

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Its not paint , its mosaic tiles
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2019
mufutau55:

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Hajji M.
you're welcome sir.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by mufutau55(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
rotecch77:

Its not paint , its mosaic tiles

On that parapet? Wow! Done by you?
I will love to see a clear and bigger picture. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by rotecch77(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
mufutau55:

On that parapet? Wow! Done by you?
I will love to see a clear and bigger picture. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Yes on the parapet, actually im not the one that handle the tiling of this building, i only handled the mech" aspect.

But i have done some before not only on parapet but others part of the building too.i will seach for the pics.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by mufutau55(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
rotecch77:

Yes on the parapet, actually im not the one that handle the tiling of this building, i only handled the mech" aspect.

But i have done some before not only on parapet but others part of the building too.i will seach for the pics.

That is a beautiful job o. Thanks for the explanations.

Hajji M.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by Neweko: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
very nice and lovely work

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by Samaras: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
gbadexy:

Nice job. Sent you a mail last week with a request for paint quotation. Still expecting your reply.
Re: Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Samaras:

Nice job. Sent you a mail last week with a request for paint quotation. Still expecting your reply.
It must have been the old email. Please contact me via whatsapp on 07082715846.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Newly Built Mini Flat And Room Self At Ilupeju Axis / Earn Up To 2million Naira Rental Income / Estate Agents In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.