Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint (678 Views)

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Though a diasporan, I first supplied then met the client after the supply over 5 years ago.
Here is the painting pictures from his mansion with Regal paint.

Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Continuation...

Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2021
More...

Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Pending landscaping...

Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2021

Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by Jeff68: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please how much is your paint, just comparing prices at this time, thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jeff68:
Please how much is your paint, just comparing prices at this time, thanks for your prompt response.
Depends on the grade and type of paint you want.
Budget grade is N5500
Premium Emulsion is N10000
Matte is N18000
Satin is N23000
Silk is N28000
Gloss is N6000 per gallon. All the rest are in 20 litres.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
gbadexy:

Depends on the grade and type of paint you want.
Budget grade is N5500
Premium Emulsion is N10000
Matte is N18000
Satin is N23000
Silk is N28000
Gloss is N6000 per gallon. All the rest are in 20 litres.
Which one is the best here, and can you do a job in Ibadan if possible. The project is a small bungalow.Thanks
Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2021
abbeyboy2o15:

Which one is the best here, and can you do a job in Ibadan if possible. The project is a small bungalow.Thanks
Depends on the budget and we just concluded a job in Ibadan.
I supply matte finish to most client for external use for their personal builds because it's very durable and protects the building from the elements better.
If it's not within budget then premium emulsion for external. Durable also but without the extra aesthetics of low flat sheen with washability.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
gbadexy:

Depends on the budget and we just concluded a job in Ibadan.
I supply matte finish to most client for external use for their personal builds because it's very durable and protects the building from the elements better.
If it's not within budget then premium emulsion for external. Durable also but without the extra aesthetics of low flat sheen with washability.
Alright if I can see the project picture. Trying to work on a budget. The place would be used for rental, but still want quality job.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by gbadexy(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2021
abbeyboy2o15:
Alright if I can see the project picture. Trying to work on a budget. The place would be used for rental, but still want quality job.
You could go through my threads for project pictures or you could reach me on whatsapp.
I can't flood this thread with another project pictures.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Palatial Mansion In With Paints Supplied By Regal Paint by abbeyboy2o15(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
gbadexy:

You could go through my threads for project pictures or you could reach me on whatsapp.
I can't flood this thread with another project pictures.
Alright I will do that asap.

(1) (Reply)

Urban Crest 3 Beside Lftz @N12M All Inclusive With Approved Excision / I Need A Carpenter That Can Constuct A Spiral Staircase / The Citadel, Karu, Abuja. Block Of Flats Of 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.