Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Honda Wohala - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Wohala (2600 Views)

Wohala After Washing My Radiator And Condenser. / 2jz Ball Joint Wohala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 2:24pm On May 09, 2019
When i accelerate.it doesnt pick on time. When it does 60kph would be sounding luke 120kph,when its not a powerbike am driving. I scan it and it show
Catalyst system efficiency below threshold 1. My panel beater install a catalyst inside the silencer but yet it still drink fuel. They said i should service the injextors and nozzles. But what about the error code. Does it mean i have to change my 02 sensor..does faulty 02 sensor cause high consumption of fule. Also at times the engine goes off .
This is what show on dashboard
Both with ac off and off on idle speed
Help me

Re: Honda Wohala by dicksonadams(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2019
What Honda model?
Re: Honda Wohala by Johnsonkeyz2019: 10:16pm On May 10, 2019
Originonikeh:
When i accelerate.it doesnt pick on time. When it does 60kph would be sounding luke 120kph,when its not a powerbike am driving. I scan it and it show
Catalyst system efficiency below threshold 1. My panel beater install a catalyst inside the silencer but yet it still drink fuel. They said i should service the injextors and nozzles. But what about the error code. Does it mean i have to change my 02 sensor..does faulty 02 sensor cause high consumption of fule. Also at times the engine goes off .
This is what show on dashboard
Both with ac off and off on idle speed
Help me

Maybe change where u buy fuel or buy injector cleaner at filling station and pour into ur Gas Tank for the Car engine tripping off that sud solve it
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 1:08pm On May 11, 2019
I will try, but i think i have to replace the 02 sensor
I have googled it and rrsults shows it affecrs fuel economy
Re: Honda Wohala by homeboy205: 12:35am On May 13, 2019
Did you buy another catalyst or another was worked for you by the mechanic?
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 6:19pm On May 13, 2019
It was worked,before it was worked there was nothing in it.so gadget showed catalyst failed. After installatuon it showed catalyst below threshold 1 tank. All poiting to bad senor or clogged sensor that needa servicing
homeboy205:
Did you buy another catalyst or another was worked for you by the mechanic?
Re: Honda Wohala by EngRichie: 4:34am On May 14, 2019
You need a computer diagnosis. The tech needs to study fuel trim and O2 sensor and some other sensors data to pin the problem.

Regards.
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 7:27am On May 14, 2019
I had scanned it at 3 diff places
The scan read evap..red
02 sensor..red
Low coolant engine.
Catalyst failed..red
So its basically the 02 sensor bros
I have checked everywhr.since scaner said catalyat threshold 1 i knew it was the 02 sensor. I will unplug the sensor and soak inaide fuel for 6hrs. Wud run the scan tmrw to check if thw threshold 1 has been corrected and faint check engine light off.
EngRichie:
You need a computer diagnosis. The tech needs to study fuel trim and O2 sensor and some other sensors data to pin the problem.

Regards.
Re: Honda Wohala by EngRichie: 10:13am On May 14, 2019
Nice DIY. I doubt that you will get your desired result anyway. It's a good attempt.

Originonikeh:
I had scanned it at 3 diff places
The scan read evap..red
02 sensor..red
Low coolant engine.
Catalyst failed..red
So its basically the 02 sensor bros
I have checked everywhr.since scaner said catalyat threshold 1 i knew it was the 02 sensor. I will unplug the sensor and soak inaide fuel for 6hrs. Wud run the scan tmrw to check if thw threshold 1 has been corrected and faint check engine light off.
Re: Honda Wohala by homeboy205: 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
Originonikeh:
It was worked,before it was worked there was nothing in it.so gadget showed catalyst failed. After installatuon it showed catalyst below threshold 1 tank. All poiting to bad senor or clogged sensor that needa servicing

Listen bro, you have to buy another original catalyst or else that worked one will choke your engine... it has happened to me before with Toyota, I had to buy the Tokunbo original direct that has never been worked on before...
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 9:39am On May 15, 2019
Men nawa o, and i paid 15k for it. Does it mean that my money wasted. But the worked on did not show catalyst fail. It only read xatalyst below threshold bank 1... even at that i did not notice any difference.it still zaps petrol. I bought 8 lutres ystdy went on a 3km ..from 5bars my fuel dropped to 2bars. I refil 2k ghis morning. Honestly am fed up of nigeria.
homeboy205:

Listen bro, you have to buy another original catalyst or else that worked one will choke your engine... it has happened to me before with Toyota, I had to buy the Tokunbo original direct that has never been worked on before...

2 Likes

Re: Honda Wohala by homeboy205: 3:55pm On May 15, 2019
You were scammed the worked on don’t cost up to that.. please stop driving the car because the exhaust fume is not leaving the engine fully... Cut your loses with the worked catalyst and buy a tokunbo direct that has never been cut before... You will see the different from the worked on

Originonikeh:
Men nawa o, and i paid 15k for it. Does it mean that my money wasted. But the worked on did not show catalyst fail. It only read xatalyst below threshold bank 1... even at that i did not notice any difference.it still zaps petrol. I bought 8 lutres ystdy went on a 3km ..from 5bars my fuel dropped to 2bars. I refil 2k ghis morning. Honestly am fed up of nigeria.
Re: Honda Wohala by diportivo: 9:02pm On May 15, 2019
Originonikeh:

thebigkendo

come and help ur guy

he is fed up of Nigeria

Nigeria bought him a car without catalyst

Nigeria bought him a worked catalyst for 15k

Nigeria also says there's an improvement in how the car is working since it was saying failed at first,and then it's now saying below threshold

Nigeria makes the car zap fuel despite all the codes relating to fuel zapping permanent on the car

Nigeria..........NextLevel grin
Re: Honda Wohala by thebigkendo(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2019
diportivo:

thebigkendo

come and help ur guy

he is fed up of Nigeria

Nigeria bought him a car without catalyst

Nigeria bought him a worked catalyst for 15k

Nigeria also says there's an improvement in how the car is working since it was saying failed at first,and then it's now saying below threshold

Nigeria makes the car zap fuel despite all the codes relating to fuel zapping permanent on the car

Nigeria..........NextLevel grin

grin grin grin Oga no even talk which Honda e dey drive.. 4 cylinder or V6..

Catalyst fail... I never hear that code before oh angry angry
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 5:35am On May 16, 2019
4 plug accord
[quote author=thebigkendo post=78424162]

grin grin grin Oga no even talk which Honda e dey drive.. 4 cylinder or V6..

Catalyst fail... I never hear that code before oh angry angry[/quote
Re: Honda Wohala by thebigkendo(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2019
Originonikeh:

4 plug accord

What Model year
Re: Honda Wohala by thebigkendo(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2019
Re: Honda Wohala by CityNGR: 8:50am On May 16, 2019
Sell the Honda. Buy s real car
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 10:06am On May 16, 2019
Honda crv 2007
thebigkendo:

What Model year
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 10:14am On May 16, 2019
Hmmmmm. I should have listened to my spirit telling me to go for toks. Now i will end up coughing out another 28k for toks. I will buy a scanner first sir,but the panel beater told me that nothing will happen with the worked catalyst converter.i'm just confused now.
homeboy205:
You were scammed the worked on don’t cost up to that.. please stop driving the car because the exhaust fume is not leaving the engine fully... Cut your loses with the worked catalyst and buy a tokunbo direct that has never been cut before... You will see the different from the worked on

Re: Honda Wohala by homeboy205: 10:28am On May 16, 2019
Bros just go and buy the tokunbo that guy wan put you into debt, buy the direct tokunbo no work done on it

Originonikeh:
Hmmmmm. I should have listened to my spirit telling me to go for toks. Now i will end up coughing out another 28k for toks. I will buy a scanner first sir,but the panel beater told me that nothing will happen with the worked catalyst converter.i'm just confused now.
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 10:42am On May 16, 2019
Alright. And i still paid him 2k workmanship. So lets say he scammed me 5k.nawa o. And you claimed you are a honest muslim fasting that worked one is ok for me only after scanning it it show below threshold 1. Im xo pissed. 17k wasted. Jesus.
homeboy205:
Bros just go and buy the tokunbo that guy wan put you into debt, buy the direct tokunbo no work done on it

1 Like

Re: Honda Wohala by seanfer(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2019
Originonikeh:
Alright. And i still paid him 2k workmanship. So lets say he scammed me 5k.nawa o. And you claimed you are a honest muslim fasting that worked one is ok for me only after scanning it it show below threshold 1. Im xo pissed. 17k wasted. Jesus.

What Model of Honda are you using?
Re: Honda Wohala by thebigkendo(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2019
Originonikeh:
4 plug accord

Originonikeh:
Honda crv 2007

grin grin.. Oga forget catalyst for now & solve the oxygen sensor problem.. That is what is causing to outrageous fuel consumption..
As for the loud engine noise, I suspect you have a leak on you exhaust system
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 11:33am On May 16, 2019
Code read evap...x
Sensor 2 low coolant...x
Cat...x
02 sensor ..x
thebigkendo:

grin grin.. Oga forget catalyst for now & solve the oxygen sensor problem.. That is what is causing to outrageous fuel consumption..
As for the loud engine noise, I suspect you have a leak on you exhaust system
Re: Honda Wohala by thebigkendo(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2019
Originonikeh:
Code read evap...x
Sensor 2 low coolant...x
Cat...x
02 sensor ..x

All what you wrote are not Obd codes sir..
Re: Honda Wohala by Originonikeh: 11:51am On May 16, 2019
Hello
Let me write it
Dtc1
P0420
EGR
EVAP
P2184 ect sensor 2
Depending on the scan tool some show codes and meaning..
thebigkendo:

All what you wrote are not Obd codes sir..
Re: Honda Wohala by dandollaz: 12:55pm On May 17, 2019
Please guru here my Honda civic 2001 drive very slow on acceleration. I have change the engine and still same problem now the mechanic is saying the brainbox need to be replace.
Re: Honda Wohala by diportivo: 8:08pm On May 17, 2019
dandollaz:
Please guru here my Honda civic 2001 drive very slow on acceleration. I have change the engine and still same problem now the mechanic is saying the brainbox need to be replace.

what you need to replace is the mechanic sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2007 Air Fuel Ration Sensor & Heater Oxygen Sensor Needed / Blue Smokes On My Honda Civic 2006 / How To Know If Your Car Is On FRSC Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.