Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) (5094 Views)

People Fall Into Three Categories: / Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya / 10 Categories Of Muslims You Will Find In The Mosque During Tarowiyy (Aasamu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Lukgaf(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2019
UPDATED CATEGORIES OF WORSHIPERS FOUND DURING TAROWIYY PRAYER (AASAMU).

1. The Ceremonial Muslims: These are Muslims found in the Mosque during only Islamic festive period. They purchase new Rosary, Quran (though they are not proficient in reading it), caps and Jalab (Islamic wear) only to be identified as Muslims in their community and place of works. They are only found in the Mosque in the first, fifth, tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, and the last day of Ramadan. This is not good, try and adjust!

2. The Lazy Ones: With time, those in the first category graduate to this class. Since they are not used to the system before, they make complain and hiss when their Imam is praying especially if he recites long Surah. To them, Suratul l Kaothar is too long, if you say this Surah is long, tell us which are short. Lazy! They only want Imam to finish the whole 11 Rakahs including Solatul Ishai in 5 minutes. Impossible! They are in turns lazy to themselves too. Refrain!

3. The Late-comer: Those that will never meet Solatul Ishai in congregation. They do this intentionally. They come after Solat Ishai with their co-latecomers to make their own congregation and thus have their own Imam. When Tarawiyy prayer is ongoing, you will see them observing their own Ishai. Stop coming late to the mosque, it is a bad attitudes!

4. The Glutton: These are those that almost eat all the kinds of food available during Iftor. They mix any food available to them together. Rice with Pap, Gaari with orange, Ahlim with Pasta, Beans and Kulikuli, Fura with Nunun, Tuwo with Sharwama. Chai! You notice them easily because they will renew their ablution every 5 minutes. You will not even pray they stay beside you for they will surely pollute the air. My brother, eat moderately!

5. The PRO: They are those that remind people of their already scheduled innovated Nawaafil every night. Most worshipers are attentive and look at them to give order of what they will observe the following night. Their usual mode of reminder is ‘Nafila Oru to ni …. (Tonight's Nafila is…)’. Egbon, leave them alone! let them perform the number of Rakkahs that are convenient for them in accordance with the Sunnah of the Prophet. Stop giving the order because it is not known practice from our pious predecessors. It is an innovation(Bid'ha), desist!

6. The BF or GF searcher: These are mainly bachelors/spinsters. They come to observe Tarowiyy prayer mainly because of their boyfriend and girlfriend (as the case may be). Those in this categories say their Aameen differently and loudly after Ummu-l-kitab (Suratul fathiah) recitation as a signal to their boy/girlfriend they are around. This is called riyau (eye-service) and may not earn you any reward. So be sincere, marry and repent today!

7. The Bloggers: These are the likes of lalasticlala, seun, sissie, mukina2 and others like them. You see them with their phones and chargers to take the advantage of the mosque’s power generator. You see them after each unit of Solat checking for the post to place at FP or Whatsapp updates. Fear Allah and leave your phone at home till after Solat grin!

8. The Mouth Stinkers: These and those in category 4 are like `5 and 6`, they are more or less the same thing. After they have enjoyed all those foods alone at home, you close your nose every time because their mouth stinks anytime they yawn or talk to you. You easily conclude you have comprehended what they mean even if you do not understand. My friend, imbibe the Sunnah of Prophet by using Siwaak (chewing stick) upon every ablution to reduce the odor. Doing so, will earn you reward too.

9. The Landlord or landlady: Majority in this category are the Old ones. You dare not sit at where they claim. If you sit there, they will tell you the history of how your father woos your mother and how they gave birth to you including the amount of dowry paid when they married. With due respect sirs and mas, every angle in the mosque belongs to all worshipers. Thanks for your understanding!

10. The Pious Ones: These are moderate, true and sincere Muslims (worshipers). They follow the steps of the Prophet and our pious predecessors in all what they do. You will always meet and leave them in the mosque. They complete all their Solat (prayer) with the Imaam, you even wonder whether they live in the mosque. They use all their time judiciously to recite Quran, say adhkar and make other Ibaadat that can fetch them rewards during and after Ramadan. These are those we should envy. Let us all try to be one. Let us make use judicious of this month of blessing.

11. Add yours

May Allah make us one of His true and sincere worshipers and make us witness more of Ramadan in our life in good health and sound faith (Ameen). Ramadan Mubarak

By: Gafari Abiodun Lukumon (Abu Afs Lukgaf)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2019
May Allah count us among the pious ones following the pious predecessors in their understanding of the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Allahumma Soli 'ala Muhammadin wa salim.

4 Likes

Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Lukgaf(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2019
Ameen my Shayk

Rashduct4luv:
May Allah count us among the pious ones following the pious predecessors in their understanding of the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Allahumma Soli 'ala Muhammadin wa salim.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 10, 2019
grin
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by AbooNasir(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2019
Allaahu musta'an!! Op is very very correct....May Allaah rectify us, accept our ibaadah and grant us goodness In this dunya Wal akhirah

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by dominique(f): 9:21am On May 10, 2019
Nos. 1 & 2 usually flee from Tarawiy prayers before Ramadan splits into two. People that are not used to regular solat won't find it easy doing 10 rakats at a go plus an additional 3 for witri apart from Ishai. May Allah use this Ramadan to pull the lax Muslims closer to him and increase their Eeman. Ramadan Kareem

Check my profile pic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Taeewo(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2019
Categories Of old men that will tell young ones they cant be on the first line during solat without putting on CAP.. this practice was changed few years ago by some scholars in Isele mosque in Ikorodu Lagos...

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin

Ramadan Kareem
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ramadan Kareem
Same to you kiss
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 10, 2019
The ladies that are there to gossip grin

The ones that are there to sleep
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by muhammed50(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2019
Op correction! It is not tarawiyy, it is tarawih... It is ha not ya... Allahu 'alam
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Same to you kiss

Are you fasting?
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you fasting?
Of course, why won't I be fasting? undecided
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Of course, why won't I be fasting? undecided

who knows if you're not pure grin
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

who knows if you're not pure grin
Well, I had a wet dream last night that I was f** in my dream. I think that was the only impurity on my body then, I took my ghusl before sahur though smiley
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Well, I had a wet dream last night that I was f** in my dream. I think that was the only impurity on my body then, I took my ghusl before sahur though smiley

Subhanalah! so you do have sex in your dream shocked
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by jhubril(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2019
Brain-dead fundamentalists like you have hijacked Islam.
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Subhanalah! so you do have sex in your dream shocked

Walhamdulilah! Are you saying you've not heard of wet dreams
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Walhamdulilah! Are you saying you've not heard of wet dreams

Astagfrullah i've heard of it but i think you have a spiritual wife grin grin grin
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Astagfrullah i've heard of it but i think you have a spiritual wife grin grin grin
shocked shocked

WTF. Are you for real? embarassed
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

And I think you are speaking out of experience angry

You must have had an encounter with a 'spiritual husband' for you to deduce if someone has a 'spiritual wife' angry

Anyways, how did you go about it? Hope he never impregnated you? If he did, what did you give birth to? Hope it is not something we can be calling Spiderman or Falcon? angry Or even Lizard man angry
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked

WTF. Are you for real? embarassed

I was just pulling your legs oo grin grin grin
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I was just pulling your legs oo grin grin grin
Okay grin
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

And I think you are speaking out of experience angry

You must have had an encounter with a 'spiritual husband' for you to deduce if someone has a 'spiritual wife' angry

Anyways, how did you go about it? Hope he never impregnated you? If he did, what did you give birth to? Hope it is not something we can be calling Spiderman or Falcon? angry Or even Lizard man angry

You this guy ehn!
I don't wanna talk oo
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by muhammed50(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You this guy ehn! I don't wanna talk oo
You be girl??
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 10, 2019
muhammed50:

You be girl??

yes grin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by muhammed50(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes grin
It's obvious!
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 10, 2019
muhammed50:

It's obvious!
how?
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by muhammed50(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:
how?
Your comments show it all
Re: Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 10, 2019
muhammed50:

Your comments show it all

really? i need to start typing like a man cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Islamic Calendar / An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! / Permissibly Of Haraam Things In The Case Of Necessity And The Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.