Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) (466 Views)

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) by correctkidabc(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2019
Gift David is a 24 young, Beautiful Talented Lady who is a professional barber. The 24-year-old part-time mass communication student recounts her determination and how she convinced male customers that she is good at her job. She also talks about how she aspires to be one of the most celebrated female barber in Nigeria.
Source: https://www.correctkid.com/meet-beautiful-lady-gift-david-who-barbs-to-sponsor-herself-in-schoolphotos/

Re: Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) by Kingpee2(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2019
This is the real slay queen,not those stupid ones using their pusssssy as their own clipper ....
Re: Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) by Erolow(f): 9:33pm On May 09, 2019
Wow.....

I'm proud of you dear
Re: Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) by PointBlankFOREX: 9:47pm On May 09, 2019
Wow.. I applaud her spirit. It's rare..
A lot of her ilks will feel it's a guy's profession hence they'll never try it.. They forget that whatever honest work that pays the bills isn't to be disrespected..
I wish her well..

#pips pay my bills..
See signature.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day! 'erf' / The Top 9 Habit Of Frugal People That You Should Follow To Be Extremely Rich / EXPOSED: Dont Ever Use Your Office Internet For Personal Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.