Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. (49552 Views)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Olorunnim: 8:56am On May 12, 2019
Ecne:

I have been looking for any girl that will try this line of false accusation with me.
To high court straight
You wouldn't even think of court when they Accuse you because they'll do it in public where people would sympathize with her and you'll have no choice but to obey her wish

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 9:01am On May 12, 2019
As a black man, walking with my goPro 247 is key
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by warrah(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2019
kamez:
serves him right..... we men have refused to receive sense....

we will see our fellow guys in need of help, but we will turn a blind eye, but once a woman is involved, the spirit of niceness will posses us....

*How many guys would actually stop to give a fellow random guy a free ride on the way to OR from work

*how many guys would stop to help a stranded guy fix his flat tire?

*how many guys would share their umbrella with a random guy on the street when it's raining

woman wrapper just full everywhere.....make these women show una pepper small so that small sense go enter una head.....

that's how a woman will write "I think I need to ease myself" on facebook, and in 30mins all these Mr nice guys will give her 300 likes for the yeye post..... how many of u even take out time to read the status update of ur fellow guys......

as for me, it's Bros over hoess anytime any day...

I have seen a man go to prison because he didn’t know the guy he gave a lift was armed. Police stopped them, searched, found the arms and arrested all of them.

I have also heard of car owners being robbed by men they gave a lift.

This thing goes both ways. We all have to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by focus7: 9:28am On May 12, 2019
generationz:
I always wonder what motivates people to tell such lies against someone who helped them

fame?
psychopathy?
Narcissism?
Demonic possession or what ?

cc LordKO

Am a fresh victim of such. A pastor i have been helping to come out of economic hardship tried to play a fraud on me and it was blown and i scolded him for descending so low, he apologized and i forgave.

The next thing was that I received an invitation to appear before a pannel to answer some charges. Getting there I was faced with serious falsified issues but thank God after the panel heard me and he was queried he was exposed that was how God exonerate me on something that would have proceeded to police invitation and he was shamed.

Right now I'm in serious consideration whether I should stop helping people or not.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by loomer: 9:34am On May 12, 2019
OyinO:

And I hope you don't need or demand help from others as well?

Park well
enonche85:

Wicked sombori! grin grin

Small.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by paulnewplay: 9:36am On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

ICE COLD FACTS!

BUT LIKE YOU RIGHTLY SAID THEY WILL CALL YOU INSANE - THEY WILL EVEN CALL YOU A FOOL - THEY WILL EVEN ADVICE YOU TO SEEK HELP - BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN COMFORTABLY BLANKET THEIR DEAD CONSCIENCE.
The ibos you claim were victims were devils to others. You only cry so because they lost.
people who survived them had horror stories to tell:
to kill 2 men, theyd ask d first to dig a grave for the other. After digging,theyll shot d digger, he falls into d grave,Or his counterpart pushes his corpse in. Then they kill d counterpart. 2 men now share1 grave and dug the hole they died in. This was a common thing to them. These are civilians theyre killing even if they were not international war rules forbid such barbarity. You dont execute captives you take them as pow's. Stop making noise about ibo n biafra.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by monarch101(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2019
Martinez39:
His stupid wife wanted to divorce him because of an accusation that has no evidence. She didn't even know what her husband is capable of despite living with him for years. Shows she has been looking for an opportunity to reap the benefits of a divorce.
on what ground is her claim of divorce based on now.She is a loser
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Ryan03(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2019
Some women are not just worth it, remined me to always mind my business
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nuklex(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2019
And someone will open their mouth and call me wicked. I was planning on learning charity but now I'm going to upgrade my meanness
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Georgeofor1: 10:22am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
utme result and i scored 182 and i want to
study computer science,i chose funaab as
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the
scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i
need your advice on what to do?

Go change your choice of university to the one that meets the UTME score.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Ryan03(f): 10:22am On May 12, 2019
warrah:

I have seen a man go to prison because he didn’t know the guy he gave a lift was armed. Police stopped them, searched, found the arms and arrested all of them.

I have also heard of car owners being robbed by men they gave a lift.

This thing goes both ways. We all have to be careful.
I dey tell you my brother, some humans are just wicked, Forget gender fight

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Ryan03(f): 10:24am On May 12, 2019
focus7:

Am a fresh victim of such. A pastor i have been helping to come out of economic hardship tried to play a fraud on me and it was blown and i scolded him for descending so low, he apologized and i forgave.

The next thing was that I received an invitation to appear before a pannel to answer some charges. Getting there I was faced with serious falsified issues but thank God after the panel heard me and he was queried he was exposed that was how God exonerate me on something that would have proceeded to police invitation and he was shamed.

Right now I'm in serious consideration whether I should stop helping people or not.
Family over everything. Even family member go put hand for your eye but he nor bad reach stranger own. Na God hand everything dey
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by tunary(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2019
loomer:
I no kuku sabi help person before
lol. e no gud o change o
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by loomer: 11:17am On May 12, 2019
tunary:
lol. e no gud o change o

Una think say if na black man, him for get freedom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by generationz(f): 11:29am On May 12, 2019
focus7:

You might end denying a genuine person of help

Just cross check people better next time
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 12, 2019
Ecne:

I learnt the woman has withdrawn the divorce and has been pleading, but Hunku wants to follow-through with the divorce.
His Boss is a Babe too, and has been remorseful.
Dude has developed a permanent hatred for Babes except his daughters

I will get my job back but I will proceed with the divorce. He has being married to her for sometime she should know what he is capable of and instead of her to stand by her man when the whole world is standing against him she choose to join the rest of them that's what we call loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by decatalyst(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2019
Sally97:

You're correct oo.. After God fear women

Hi, could you follow back? Would like to know more about you.

Regards,
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2019
fear women, they are more dangerous than a green snake.
Something like this happened to a frnd of mine, this particular lady called him in to her house that he should help him change the light from generator to Nepa light. This whole act took nothing less than 2min and the guy was out. The next thing was 4 d stupid girl to start shouting for help that d guy wana rape him. Instantly, people bounce on the poor boy and started beating him up........ To cut the story short, there was an old woman in the other building who saw wen my frnd went in to help this lady and she said she saw wen my frnd was walking away from the lady's building that the guy didn't spend even up to 3mins in the lady house so how come can he force to rape u in just 2mins and still walk out like that without runing.... after some time the lady confess that it was the Spirit of the devil that caused it and started apologizing to my frnd............

Now my frnd hates women with passion... infact, he alwys say wen ever he thinks abt what happened to him; he feels like killing a lady.

WOMEN WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU BECOME A BEAST THAT YOU NEVER DREAM OFF.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by RealityShot: 12:27pm On May 12, 2019
Women are always the first to say "no strings attached" when you want to help them.

But try to say that when they want to help you.... Women are always the first to say "no strings attached" when you want to help them.

But try to say that when they want to help you.... :-/
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by LordKO(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

smiley

Milady, the queen, I hope you have free champagne at your palace.

5 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by LordKO(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2019
generationz:

Please explain what you mean by carefreeness?

I'm completely Averse to liars and manipulators

I can't even figure out lies told to maintain harmony in a group and this always gets me in trouble.
How can I then live with a psychopath?

Informally, carefreeness - being in a carefree state - means denying anyone dominion over you without losing your sense of humanity (benevolence), or giving your best in any cause you believe in without losing anything/having a feeling of losing anything in the end. It's a simple act of balancing altruism with conscientiousness.

2 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by generationz(f): 1:01pm On May 12, 2019
LordKO:

Informally, carefreeness - being in a carefree state - means denying anyone dominion over you without losing your sense of humanity (benevolence), or giving your best in any cause you believe in without losing anything/having a feeling of losing anything in the end. It's a simple act of balancing altruism with conscientiousness.

I see
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2019
She should be punished, that's unfair.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Canme4u(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2019
loomer:

Na wah for u o, I been dey enjoy the attention of being wicked na. U don kuku spoil am.

Anyway how's the app coming, hope you re getting returns.

Yes o, all thanks to your generosity. Jah Bless you
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by joyakhilome(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2019
cry enemies everywhere..
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by loomer: 3:57pm On May 12, 2019
Canme4u:

Yes o, all thanks to your generosity. Nah Bless you

We thank God. We go dey try our best to help one another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Makaveli217(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2019
Nuklex:
And someone will open their mouth and call me wicked. I was planning on learning charity but now I'm going to upgrade my meanness
Charity only at home, but when outside always mind my business, thats how i do, to avoid stories like this.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by sheffyUTD(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2019
It's unfortunate these things happen everywhere.

I was going to Osun state last Saturday by 9pm and saw these two people in a camry driving on ordinary rim, I slowed down to ask why they were not changing to extra tyre and they said there was none, I did not think twice before I told them I would give them mine.

Despite warning from passersby that the place is dangerous by that time of the day, I was only thinking where the rim would get them with no nearby towns, I stopped by the way. I helped them changed the tyre and we exchanged contacts. I could not press further how to locate them because the first question I asked was where they were going to, and they mentioned my town, that alone sealed it and made me even more better and relaxed.

From the following day stories began, I knew what it was all about and I just let it go. Up till now, the tyre is with them, they were tossing me around. In actual fact, the onwer of the vehicle has neither called nor text since that time. Just when people refuse to help, we feel bittered, we are all the architect of our own calamities.

This is by no means a call to be mean, just be more cautious. I will keep helping no matter what.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by sheffyUTD(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2019
kamez:
serves him right..... we men have refused to receive sense....

we will see our fellow guys in need of help, but we will turn a blind eye, but once a woman is involved, the spirit of niceness will posses us....

*How many guys would actually stop to give a fellow random guy a free ride on the way to OR from work

*how many guys would stop to help a stranded guy fix his flat tire?

*how many guys would share their umbrella with a random guy on the street when it's raining

woman wrapper just full everywhere.....make these women show una pepper small so that small sense go enter una head.....

that's how a woman will write "I think I need to ease myself" on facebook, and in 30mins all these Mr nice guys will give her 300 likes for the yeye post..... how many of u even take out time to read the status update of ur fellow guys......

as for me, it's Bros over hoess anytime any day...

It's relative truth not absolute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos / Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.