Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. (49555 Views)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by pacespot(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2019
LordKO:

Psychopathy: She's a typical psychopath. They gain maximum pleasure from draining and demonizing their benefactors - their dispositional gratitude notwithstanding. They can do anything for fame. It's advanced egoism - narcissism is part and parcel of it.

Unfortunately, they hardly conquer themselves, no matter how many times they're punished for their misdeeds.

When you've one as a relative - since blood is thicker than water - you must master the act of emotional squashing (carefreeness), but not alienation, in dealing/relating with him/her in order to preserve your dominion, dignity and sanity.

Psychopaths are akin to the devil.

I heard when psychopaths are looking to arm somebody, they go after their benefactors first?

what a sick human being!
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Jyde89: 6:35pm On May 12, 2019
biacan:
She must have being through a lot for her to act this way embarassed

Typical of a femininity crusader, if it was a man you guys would have cried blue murder.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by bamasite(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2019
All of the above
generationz:
I always wonder what motivates people to tell such lies against someone who helped them

fame?
psychopathy?
Narcissism?
Demonic possession or what ?

cc LordKO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 13, 2019
LordKO:

Milady, the queen, I hope you have free champagne at your palace.

You wanna come around? cheesy
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by LordKO(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You wanna come around? cheesy

I will definitely come. However, I don't know how soon, due to certain circumstances beyond my immediate control - Que sera, sera.

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 1:44am On May 15, 2019
She should be stoned angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Phone Thief Falls Inside Soakaway, While Fleeing, In Ijoko, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.