Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (31126 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme / Story Of Dr Steve, A Corper Doctor Killed By Keke Napep In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by ikewaterwater: 9:11am On May 10, 2019
A medical doctor who is undergoing his NYSC in one of the states in the north, has reportedly died after being hit by a Keke Napep (Tricycle). The medical doctor who died after being hit by a Keke Napep while undergoing his NYSC, is said to be the best in his class.

It was further learnt that his father has been hospitalized for weeks and his mother is suffering from a stroke.Twitter user @edechiene who shared the report wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/medical-doctor-undergoing-nysc-dies-after-being-hit-by-keke-napep/

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nbote(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2019
Killed by Keke? How!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by TheTourist: 9:15am On May 10, 2019
What a wicked world. Tomorrow is never promised

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Deepfeel(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2019
These life sef, person go suffer train him pikin when is time to start harvesting the fruits of his labour death claims it, R.i.p, my heart goes to his parents

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by AbujaAgent: 11:51am On May 10, 2019
Death of a beloved one can be very painful. May we not loose any of our love one this year cry cry cry

Abuja house agent

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by davibid: 11:51am On May 10, 2019
F
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by salbis(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2019
Sad! May we all live to eat the fruits of our labour.

7 Likes

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by bamasite(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by chudez0147(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2019
May his soul rest
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by kaen1317: 11:52am On May 10, 2019
one million ways to die in Nigeria. choose one
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2019
Nbote:
Killed by Keke? How!!

If the Keke was traveling at top speed...he could have been knocked down, and sustained a serious bleed on the brain.

It's possible.

9 Likes

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Kennydoc(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2019
This is just too painful! Oh my God! Hope the 2 parents survive this shock, with their frail health.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by illiteratepmb: 11:53am On May 10, 2019
Abeg, instead Wey keke go kiii mi, make trailer kiii mii o. I can't come and die for small thing.

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by dgitrader(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2019
Life is too cheap in nigeria. Imagine oh, keke

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by millionboi2: 11:54am On May 10, 2019
I knew it

No b Keke kill m
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Ziel20: 11:54am On May 10, 2019
And tomorrow one eeeediot will say there are no village people. R.I.P Doc

4 Likes

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by JejeSteve: 11:54am On May 10, 2019
RIP Doc. But the way the FB poster coined his words... leaves a lot to be desired. Whether serving up North or down South everyone has an appointed date with his maker. His time has come and his watch has ended may he be rest well in the bossom of his maker. May almighty grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Rest on Doc.
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by grandstar(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2019
After 6 years!

Think of the pride they had in their son? The hope he'll bring to them.

After all that sacrifice, all gone.

Remind me of one of our kingdom songs:

"Life like a mist, appears for just a day and disappears tomorrow.

All that we are can quickly fade away replaced with tears and sorrow

If a man should die, can he live again,

Hear the promise God has made

He will call. the dead will answer

They shall live at his command

For he, will have a longing for the works of his own hand (Read Job 14:13-15 and 1 John 5:28-29)

So have faith and do not wander, for our..

. Listen to the song. You'll thank me later. I lost my mum early this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkWZgYegz0s

7 Likes

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by millionboi2: 11:55am On May 10, 2019
AbujaAgent:
Death of a beloved one can be very painful. May we not loose any of our love one this year cry cry cry

Abuja house agent
if u know wat u can do 4d pesin do m.....no b wen he die
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Lagbaja01(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2019
Only God can console the parent and siblings left behind.....RIP Doc!
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by TeenDad: 11:56am On May 10, 2019
Keke drivers and their reckless driving, always putting peoples life at risk. They did not even allow the parent to enjoy the fruits of their labour. RIP BRO

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Ziel20: 11:56am On May 10, 2019
millionboi2:
I knew it

No b Keke kill m

Are u dead too sir? Kindly let us know as some of us hv phobia for GHOST.
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by gidgiddy: 11:57am On May 10, 2019
Very painful

So just as he was about to start practicing medicine and help his parents, a useless joke driver snuffed out his life?

There is news that is it good to hear
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Livingstone124: 11:57am On May 10, 2019
kaen1317:
one million ways to die in Nigeria. choose one
I choose not to die in Nigeria but to die in London or Paris.

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Chukkychukky(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
ikewaterwater:
A medical doctor who is undergoing his NYSC in one of the states in the north, has reportedly died after being hit by a Keke Napep (Tricycle). The medical doctor who died after being hit by a Keke Napep while undergoing his NYSC, is said to be the best in his class.

It was further learnt that his father has been hospitalized for weeks and his mother is suffering from a stroke.Twitter user @edechiene who shared the report wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/medical-doctor-undergoing-nysc-dies-after-being-hit-by-keke-napep/

killed by keke, so village people fit use keke kill person..nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Lagbaja01(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
Can't you jejely die in your sleep?? Or die on top woman and made front page on Nairaland grin grin
illiteratepmb:
Abeg, instead Wey keke go kiii mi, make trailer kiii mii o. I can't come and die for small thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by mmb(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
Livingstone124:
I choose not to die in Nigeria but to die in London or Paris.
MUGU
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by SURElee(f): 11:59am On May 10, 2019
Chai! So much pain and calamity in one family. My God! Rest in peace
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by news2tell1: 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
VILLAGE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
Devil is a very patient being.
He will wait till next year grin
AbujaAgent:

Abuja house agent

1 Like

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by anambraamaka: 12:01pm On May 10, 2019
I know the guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative / Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.