Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (31152 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme / Story Of Dr Steve, A Corper Doctor Killed By Keke Napep In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 10, 2019
AbujaAgent:
Death of a beloved one can be very painful. May we not loose any of our love one this year cry cry cry

Abuja house agent

Please is there a land in kubwa for sale?
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by anonymuz(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2019
grandstar:

I'm Ariyo. What's yours
I'm Stephen
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Ceekay212: 2:14pm On May 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
These life sef, person go suffer train him pikin when is time to start harvesting the fruits of his labour death claims it, R.i.p, my heart goes to his parents
Nigerian mentality. So you only train children so you can reap the benefits?? SMFH
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Deepfeel(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2019
Ceekay212:
Nigerian mentality. So you only train children so you can reap the benefits?? SMFH
Didn't say that was the only reason for training a child did I?
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by grandstar(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2019
anonymuz:
I'm Stephen

Did you get married 2003? Did you use Oregun high school for receptionist

The name sounds familiar. I know 2009 was when we started kingdom Hall reconstruction and was finished and dedicated 2010.

Another reconstruction is going on now
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Brightest04(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2019
That keke is not an ordinary keke,check it out...Na village people handwork.

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by lekbel09(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2019
It's not ordinary at all, there is affliction upon that family. May God help us all
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by anonymuz(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2019
grandstar:

Did you get married 2003? Did you use Oregun high school for receptionist

The name sounds familiar. I know 2009 was when we started kingdom Hall reconstruction and was finished and dedicated 2010.

Another reconstruction is going on now
wow that's a welcomed development now, where are the constructing the new kingdom hall
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by RTSC: 3:27pm On May 10, 2019
The powers of his father's house.

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by RTSC: 3:29pm On May 10, 2019
Brightest04:
That keke is not an ordinary keke,check it out...Na village people handwork.
When we ask them to pray for their mortal unrepentant enemies to die, they would start misinterpreting it.

Kill them before they kill you.
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by grandstar(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2019
anonymuz:
wow that's a welcomed development now, where are the constructing the new kingdom hall

We are not constructing a new one. Just reconstructing.
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by AbleGod32123: 5:12pm On May 10, 2019
ikewaterwater:
A medical doctor who is undergoing his NYSC in one of the states in the north, has reportedly died after being hit by a Keke Napep (Tricycle). The medical doctor who died after being hit by a Keke Napep while undergoing his NYSC, is said to be the best in his class.

It was further learnt that his father has been hospitalized for weeks and his mother is suffering from a stroke.Twitter user @edechiene who shared the report wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/medical-doctor-undergoing-nysc-dies-after-being-hit-by-keke-napep/

9ja and bad news are just like 5&6... RIP young man
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by anonymuz(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2019
grandstar:

We are not constructing a new one. Just reconstructing.
okay brother.
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by AbujaAgent: 5:28pm On May 10, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Please is there a land in kubwa for sale?

Yes, chat me up on WhatsApp let me know the size you need. Check my signature for my phone number
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Devil is a very patient being.
He will wait till next year grin

But why don't this Devil kill politician and their kids. If this guy was from a wealthy family chances being hit by a keke will be slim.
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 10, 2019
For those screaming village people, why don't village-people go after the rich?

If this guy was from a rich home chance being hit by a Keke pep would be slim, he would probably be driving his car and wouldn't be serving in the north.

Do you know the rich don't die from a car accident as compared to the poor is because they usually own a car so their lives are in their hands and usually take flight on a long distance trip.

Poverty is a disease, we should put best to come out of it.

Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nathphil(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2019
RIP Doc. But must we go as far as invading the family privacy by revealing the health status of the mum.
Re: Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2019
May whatever being you believe in save you and your loved ones from the senseless tragedies that have plagues this times and climes. And wish you all the best, only the best...To the grieving, strength to pick up and carry on..

Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here / Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers