Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest (39779 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by NaijaCelebrity: 9:26am On May 10, 2019
Lagos State PPRO, Dolapo Badmus took to her instagram page to share a photo of herself with caption saying..

The only authentic NAIRA I know is Nigeria’s legal tender.
Any other naira attached to something is a counterfeit! #bearolemodel#saynotointernetfraud#ifyousupportyahoobusinessyouareillegal #dontdestroynigeria#stopgivingunneccesaryexcuseforfraud#ifyousupportyahoomayyoubeavictim

She shared this on her page after the arrest of Naira Marley by EFCC

Source: https://gidifeed.com/lagos-state-ppro-dolapo-badmus-reacts-to-the-arrest-of-singer-naira-marley/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by MrGidifeed: 9:29am On May 10, 2019
So she is behind the arrest of Naira Marley.

Why would she say such

14 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by IamD18: 9:38am On May 10, 2019
I hope Efcc will set example with this Naira Marley of a fraudster, so that his fellow fraudsters like Erigga, Victor Ad and Zlatan will learn.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2019
Be a bleached police

12 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by amaniro: 9:45am On May 10, 2019
MrGidifeed:
So she is behind the arrest of Naira Marley.

Why would she say such

Why won't she say such. Infact I'm very pleased with his arrest. Thumbs up EFCC!!

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2019
I am enthralled with this news. It is unfortunate we may have no Olamide, Lil Kesh, Zlatan, and the likes remaining after all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Jayslicky: 9:59am On May 10, 2019
This is what we want to see, imagine that naira marley thought he was invincible, how can a sane person glorify a crime to the public, this would teach the others involved to remain mute.

Next up is zlatan ibile, lil kesh and 9ice.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Fierce11: 10:56am On May 10, 2019
"Massive, massive thumbs up" to the EFCC. I just hope that they don't twist tales later o..
Any vagabond who promotes, supports, encourages or propagates any form of fraud whether in act or media, should be severely dealt with..
Nairamarley should be used as a ramaddan scape goat.. Nonsense hooligan.
Awon "yahooboy influencer"
.Spits

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by bamasite(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2019
PRO herself!

But wait o, celebrity PRO....That means we'll soon have Celebrity soldier, celebrity plumber, celebrity engineer, celebrity architect, celebrity traffic warden, celebrity chef, celebrity nurse, celebrity doctor......abeg add your own.

In other news:

If you have not purchased this Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about, you are wrong!: GET YOURS HERE:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2019
Ehen don't destroy Nigeria, lol this one issa joker jare. Instagram police!

Nigeria wey don destroy tey tey..

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by BUSHHUNTER: 11:53am On May 10, 2019
Useless criminal policewoman

ugly mucheche

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by kaen1317: 11:53am On May 10, 2019
what makes a police officer a celebrity abeg am not understanding

11 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by KendrickAyomide: 11:54am On May 10, 2019
chubby fool. Inspector general they call you go suck dick for promotion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by joeyes: 11:54am On May 10, 2019
we are watching how this drama would end
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by TheGameYard(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2019
Privacy is key. Keep ur shiit on a low, legally or illegally.
But weed won't let his head settle

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Neddstark: 11:55am On May 10, 2019
Good that idiot Nairamarley was arrested. Imagine if yahoo boys scammed his parents badly and there was no dime to take care of him, he would have been a stark illiterate doing Agbero under ojuelegba bridge.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by davibid: 11:55am On May 10, 2019
G
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Frankicent(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2019
hmmm story before next week they will release Him. Sabi na Nigeria abegi

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 11:56am On May 10, 2019
they should also arrest that foolish video vixen rahman jago wey like to dey dance like tortoise wey dem dey massage him prick grin

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by kevoh(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2019
Does this mean that NAIRAland is also not authentic according to Madame police's logic?tongue

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by chuks34(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2019
Its like dis woman wants her IG account to be hacked
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Ebije1(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2019
I wonder why someone will be happy committing crime and not be scared of any law enforcement agency of the country. This is a big warning to those trailing on that path. Good job EFCC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Amuluonyenaego: 11:57am On May 10, 2019
Wetin make her a celebrity.........

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by AbujaAgent: 11:58am On May 10, 2019
Hmmmm, say no to crime and you wouldn't have problems with the police

Abuja house Agent
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Ebije1(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2019
kaen1317:
what makes a police officer a celebrity abeg am not understanding
Google the meaning of the word 'celebrity' for better understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by anambraamaka: 11:59am On May 10, 2019
Hian
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by iammo(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2019
cool

Village people things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2019
Good!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2019
cool

This woman fine sha. Sweet milf. That her mouth will be very sweet in sucking preek wink

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by shogsman(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
This arrest sweet me die.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest by Newguyhere: 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
I swear to God I just feel like sticking my dick into this fat, c*ck sucking bitch's mouth angry angry

I see no reason why a lady that f*cked her way to the top should have a say in this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Ali Baba, D'banj And Don Jazzy Throwback Photo / Anita Joseph Gets Emotional As Laycon Wins BBNaija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.