Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? (1880 Views)

How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card / Need A Cracked Modem ASAP (agege Area In Lagos) Urgent / How To Repair A Spoilt/crashed Hard Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by Ladapo(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2007
Hello House,

A friend of mine has her hp laptop screen cracked and the stuff has been bothering her. Please, does anybody know if this can be replaced and do u have an idea, how much it will take to get this done.

Thanks.
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by buddie(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2007
Just move down to Computer Village, Ikeja depending on the model of the laptop be prepared to part with about 25-35K to fix the cracked screen.
Cheers.
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by runsaway: 7:49am On May 14, 2007
Otigba is the place to go. I dont think they will repair it but they can replace it easily.
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by bibi4u(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2007
hello,that my job am a laptop engineer and will love to help but frist do u know how many inches it is that what makes up d cost,it cannot be repair but it can be replaced,and i can do it,call me on 08064788268
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by buddie(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2007
bibi4u ,
I would want to fix my laptop.it has a broken neck, is there a phone number or address i can reach u on believing that your prices would not kill me.Thanks
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by uche4nna(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
@poster,
your hp screen can be replaced not repaired,
if it is 15inch,its 25k,trhen 17inch 30k,we have plain and glowsy screen,the plain is cheap while the glowsy is costly,so you can call me for more infi 07030696409.

the person with broken laptop neck,whats the make,and is it both sides,you can contact me too ,i will help you solve it
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by buddie(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2007
its a Compaq Evo N800v,can it be fixed?Like how much should i be expecting?
Thanks
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by folahann(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
Please if anybdy offers to fix it do not accept, it will rather be futher destryed. All you need is replacement
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by buddie(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
Think u are making sense here,the neck got broken not too long after a changed the broken screen.Thank brother,i would just settle for a laptop replacement.
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by anusule(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2007
cracked?? simple, glue it grin
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by buddie(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
anusule ,
U no serious o!Nice one.
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by spikelee: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
oga u fit send me oca/ocp dumps abeg it is urgent
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by sundayfanz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
Technically, Cracked laptop parts can only be replace. visit www.c-manual.com locate hardware categories for more information about repairing laptops
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by curioz: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2007
hello pls i have a dell C400 laptop and the screen is cracked can any one help me with it its just a small laptop
Re: How To Repair A Cracked Laptop Screen? by sampo4eva(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2007
yeah sure prudence interconnectivity computers is the best place to go there lap top sales repaires and assesories are sold here you can contact us on this mobile number

(1) (Reply)

>>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / Dell Latitude D610 Intel Pentium 40/1gb FOR 18,000K / UK Used Laptops Computers At A Very Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.