Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network (8874 Views)

Unlock Any Data Card Modem And Make It Useable On Any Network / Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. / Pls How Do I Check My Internet Balance On Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by teddy88k(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2010
MAKE FREE CALL ON GLO NETWORK TO ANY NETWORK GLO TO GLO, GLO TO MTN, GLO TO ZAIN, GLO TO ETISALAT, GLO TO INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS. JUST FLASH ME ON 07053100583 AND I WILL CALL YOU.
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by Woke4all(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
Bloody thief
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by infomillionaire: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ Teddy88K,

Every one in the house should be aware of this guy Teddy88K he is a cheap 419 looking on how he could reap people of their money, i ll explain why because i love investigating people like him.

This is my experience with him, after i read his post on nairaland, i decided to investigate the truth about what he said.

First i got two different mtn lines, flash him with one of which he called back. in the course of our discussion, he asked me where am from n i told him from akwa-ibom state n he said he was from Lagos that he is in the university of Lagos. I requested we see that am in Lasu but he quickly said he was not in school that he went to delta state to see the mother to get something. i told him school is on section and he said he will be back in three weeks. He demanded for N1500 for this and i promised to send it to him.

i took the second mtn line and flashed him, he called back and asked where i was calling from as usual. I told him i was in delta state where he initially said he was n asked him where he was n he told me in was in auchi, auchi polytechnic. immediately i knew he was not a genuine person and i confronted him instantly telling him he was a thief.

So i have decided to make this post so everyone should be aware of him i know he will want to use another username but we will always fish out people like him.

stay cool
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by Woke4all(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
infomillionaire:

@ Teddy88K,

Every one in the house should be aware of this guy Teddy88K he is a cheap 419 looking on how he could reap people of their money, i ll explain why because i love investigating people like him.

This is my experience with him, after i read his post on nairaland, i decided to investigate the truth about what he said.

First i got two different mtn lines, flash him with one of which he called back. in the course of our discussion, he asked me where am from n i told him from akwa-ibom state n he said he was from Lagos that he is in the university of Lagos. I requested we see that am in Lasu but he quickly said he was not in school that he went to delta state to see the mother to get something. i told him school is on section and he said he will be back in three weeks. He demanded for N1500 for this and i promised to send it to him.

i took the second mtn line and flashed him, he called back and asked where i was calling from as usual. I told him i was in delta state where he initially said he was n asked him where he was n he told me in was in auchi, auchi polytechnic. immediately i knew he was not a genuine person and i confronted him instantly telling him he was a thief.

So i have decided to make this post so everyone should be aware of him i know he will want to use another username but we will always fish out people like him.

stay cool
you are right! He's just a hungry lazy thief, grin if he can make free calls why don't he buy an umbrella and starts a phone call business? If he makes his calls for #5 per min i bet you he will be flowing with cash coz Nigerians love cheape.

What he does is use the card he get's from some to call other victims! embarassed
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by xreal: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
thread shl b deleted.

Baba 'n Barawo.
kpstueeeeeer.
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by koseepaaro(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thanks for this info. They want to start their 419 info again.
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by Deblow: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2010
ATTENTION! I advise that this thread be deleted immediately before this rogue spoils the reputation of this site. He has just duped me of N500. We negotiated and he asked that i sent recharge card to him of that denomination which i promptly did. This thief loaded the card and told me it wz invalid! Though he may think he is smart but i had told him he wil only escape the wrath of God if God does not know him but if truely God knows him he and his entire family wil be visited wt a plague in God's wrath. I shall curse him for 14 days. Others pls beware
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by Woke4all(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2010
Deblow:

ATTENTION! I advise that this thread be deleted immediately before this rogue spoils the reputation of this site. He has just duped me of N500. We negotiated and he asked that i sent recharge card to him of that denomination which i promptly did. This thief loaded the card and told me it wz invalid! Though he may think he is smart but i had told him he wil only escape the wrath of God if God does not know him but if truely God knows him he and his entire family wil be visited wt a plague in God's wrath. I shall curse him for 14 days. Others pls beware
I can't help but laugh! It's is a pity the guy succeeded on you, Anyway you've learnt a lesson.
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by Deblow: 3:27am On Sep 27, 2010
I need no pity. Am not naive to all these online scam stuff. I only tried to give the fool the benefit of the doubts and to actually see the true picture of his identity so as to warn other unsuspecting members who may want to fall victim. It wz just a sacrifice of some sorts but like i said he wont escape God's wrath
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by greattmman: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2010
This is quite funny!!!

Please guy, I want you to stop this. There are 1000 and 1 good and genuine thins u can do online that can benefit you and others.
Please stop abusing your brilliancy and God's deposit of creativity in you.

YOU CAN DO SOMETHING GOOD!!!
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by Deblow: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
Can anything good come frm a criminally-minded soul such as this? No peace for the wicked, so says the scriptures
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by ikeobidi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
@all posters, thanks for all your comments. Fraudulent bastards such as this should be exposed.
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by Ruggedman01: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
thd truth is that d glo free call is real but have been blocked today. Around 7.45 pm and worked with 070530,070531,070532,070533,070534. I bet 95 percent of where i am was using it b4 it got blocked. But i wonder why the criminal didnt give d guy the info after paying him 500 and also why he lies on his location
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by ToyinATA: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
It’s so thrilling, so fast, so secure wireless internet connection …for just =N=50,000. we shall setup a wireless network to support 10 computer system users with full Blast of unimaginable internet speed….browsing from anywhere round you wards. With just a monthly subscription of =N=15,000
Very suitable for Offices, Homes, companies, Hotels, Bars E.T.C

For details and enquires…send mail to toyin. , toyin@hitworksltd.com or call.08023066211
Re: Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network by ultrazone(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Here is the latest Glo free call cheat

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 4530s Motherboard Urgently Needed,see Pics / I Need A Direct Link To Download Adobe Fuse + The Crack / Tokunbo Compaq Presario V3000 Note Book For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.