Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus (26213 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by newsynews: 12:29pm On May 10, 2019
Instagram influencer, Oyemykke has slammed CSP Dolapo Badmus as he calls for the release of singer Naira Marley who was arrested today by EFCC.

Shortly after news of the singer's arrest broke, Dolapo Badmus took to social media to throw a shade at him.

The only authentic NAIRA I know is Nigeria’s legal tender. Any other naira attached to something is a counterfeit!

Her words didn't sit well with Oyemykke who rushed to share the below video which shows him lambasting her. According to him, the singer is not Nigeria's problem but our corrupt politicians whom police are allowing to walk free.

Watch video to hear more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXS-_-BeKzw

https://lailasnews.com/oyemykke-release-naira-marley-slams-dolapo-badmus/

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Jestin: 3:03pm On May 10, 2019
Sincerely speaking, our corrupt politicians is the problem of that country...Efcc kindly free this dude and focus on our politicians....FTC

51 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by id4sho(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
by the time Dolapo Badmus arrest this one nw

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Tripitaka: 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
When EFCC go carry this one join body now, he will start weeping like a 14yr old girl having menstrual cramps.

Fraudsters everywhere!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by hollamanng(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
K
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Authoreety: 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
Who are they biko?
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Holamidhe(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
Beard Gang
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by francis5051: 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
I made front page is all I can type now
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by GentleMoney: 3:04pm On May 10, 2019

1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by scribble: 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
this 1 is also a c list celeb/yahoo boy
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by JejeNaija(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by BizBayo: 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
People and space booking.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
One point should be clear. YAHOO (the act) as a Nigerian term for Internet Fraud is totally BAD and evil.

That being said, there are just about too many wrongs, evil and crime ongoing simultanously in Nigeria that one wonders why a particular crime is frownd upon over another.

How is it people now have the guts to boast about their crimes everywhere they go. Too many examples to to give. Culture dieing faster than the speed of light. No accountability.

You have the likes of NFF chairman, justice walter, or the sitting Gov. of Kano who was caught red handed in a money laundering case, allowed to continue sitting, had the boldness and lack of shame to contest for a second term, lost, oh sorry, the courts that later declared him winner saw no reason, neither do the police or efcc find it neccessary to trow him behind bars for the crime.

We once saw the President had no WASSCE certificate, and no, since he can not speak, would employ not less than 60 SANs to defend him in court.

Society is rigged with lack of respect. You pay for road worthiness and the roads are bearly trekkable. We have not had light since 1960. DSTV has been slotted as the only Paid cable satelite service thats why any other that tries to rise would be heavily targeted and crushed. Prostitution is prospering at 400% per year. Kidnapping. Armed robbery. Looting of public funds and being slapped on the wrist. Poorest country in the world. EFCC witch-hunting and working for the Govt in power. Naira constantly falling. The list goes on and on...

Prior to this moment, when you hear scores of people killed in the North by bandits or Boko haram, you feel bad, but now its just like waking up from sleep, it is everyday.

One cant actually sit back to reminisce on the good things of Nigeria, else that God has been merciful, keeping natural disasters off our way. We wonder how the world qualify and rate us, being a Nigerian in Nigeria, you cant really be too proud else you are about God.

Religion, ethnic division has far separated us than uniting. Churches, Mosques taking advantage of the Naive congregation, living lives of affluence while the members hungry.

The youths are not ready to lead, we are too busy clubbing, having underage moms and dads, Yahoo, Gamble, drugs, rituals and the rest.

Our entertainment celebrities are doing just fine, steady promoting nudity, prostitution and all of that.

I will stop now. I am a Nigerian and I am sick of everything that is happening.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
I am a yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by thesicilian: 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
Trouble dey sleep...
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by gen2briz(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
Am I a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Vikzz(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
On his birthday �

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Oovi5(f): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
Ok

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by OkoyeA1(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by dukeokafor(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
He's right tho.

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by nairalee(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2019
Ask her how they finished the

Maina case
Ganduje case
Fashola borehole and website
Grasscutter SGF taken from the grass but hopping about freely

Poor man wey thief Maggi dem go show him face for crime fighter

Rich man wey steal money we no dey see their face for crime fighter

11 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by indiegen: 3:06pm On May 10, 2019
Yahoo boys and anti Buhari are Effc main focus.. Awon oloriburuku

5 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by JohnFrankling(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2019
EFCC just helped to get Naira Marley more popular.

5 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by NaijaCelebNews: 3:07pm On May 10, 2019
This is the same guy that was attacking Noble Igwe. Anyways click link to see the full story of EFCC arresting Naira Marley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drf_PZYV5rE
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Pavore9: 3:07pm On May 10, 2019
Yawns......
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by shegra58: 3:08pm On May 10, 2019
Olos.ho police tattoo wey dey her brea.st no be here

2 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by davillian(m): 3:08pm On May 10, 2019
gen2briz:
Am I a yahoo boy
You de ask me ehn you go know when you reach station .
Oya enter this motor I go kill you and nothing go happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by stevewale(m): 3:08pm On May 10, 2019
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by prince049(m): 3:08pm On May 10, 2019
This babe will be freaky asf...thats all i know when i see her news
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by fixedhollies(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2019
Till we make Our home (Nigeria) liveable, this menace will thrive... Including kidnapping and d rest. Force will not stop fraud but a productive environment.

When we start seeing our politicians as our common enemy and we fight them till they know how to think and do well... Then Nigeria will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by happney65: 3:10pm On May 10, 2019
id4sho:
by the time Dolapo Badmus arrest this one nw

Make she go arrest am for UK naa..nonesense and buhari
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by SOFTENGR: 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
Manabbqgrills come and respond to this o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY / Chika Ike Glows In Floral Outfit,hit Or Miss? / Uber Driver Returns Luggage Kunle Afolayan Forgot In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.