Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus (26239 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
The yeyemike should be arrested too..
.All the people dat are supporting Yahoo, may thier life be miserable, it shall never be well with any body dat justify fraud.
If this yahoo yahoo is not curtailed I fear for the future of Nigeria...quote me at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by elknice: 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
How to give your career a boost with LinkedIn cheat sheet
Give your career a boost with this guide to setting up and maintaining an excellent LinkedIn profile.

LinkedIn is the top networking site for careers and jobs, with over 630 million members worldwide, 30 million companies represented and more than 20 million open jobs...
https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/how-to-give-your-career-a-boost-with-linkedin-cheat-sheet/
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by shegra58: 3:12pm On May 10, 2019
This hoelosho should just shut up and allow decent police to talk and soon one mumu wey Dem don transfer go underground go come dey talk rubbish say tattoo this and that

See tattoo on top Dolapo Badmus Brea.st Na all those sisi alagbo tattoo she even get embarassed

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by 9jaRealist: 3:15pm On May 10, 2019
grin grin grin

Again, I do not know the facts of the Naira Marley wahala...
But isn't this the same joker that attacked Nobel Igwe (Banky W, Simi, etc.) for speaking out against Yahoo boys?! Influencer ko, Influenza ni!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jf9W4Nbxv8?t=7
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by martowskin1(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2019
Jestin:
Sincerely speaking, our corrupt politicians is the problem of that country...Efcc kindly free this dude and focus on our politicians....FTC

thats actually the issue, charity begins at home, the criminal politicians we have didnt just get bad over night, they were once youth like naira Marley, lets keep blaming politicians, after all that all we are good at ....

if we cant solve the problem we have now with this present youth, nigeria as a country is sure for doom.... whats the future of a country when its youth start telling you internet fraud is not a crime, you wonder what hope such country have

all we do is blame blame, leaders is failing, bad leaders, bad that, what are the citizen doing ... are the leaders not a cross section of the followers

3 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by holluphemydavid(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2019
He will soon join Naira for EFCC custody
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by seunmohmoh(f): 3:16pm On May 10, 2019
This Nigeria self.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by tkaofee: 3:16pm On May 10, 2019
See our youths. Instead we all to come up and fight for revolution. We are here beefing the survivals. You better open your brain and think. This country is bleeped up already. You either be a prey or a predator
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by HomeOfMe(f): 3:21pm On May 10, 2019
newsynews:
Instagram influencer, Oyemykke has slammed CSP Dolapo Badmus as he calls for the release of singer Naira Marley who was arrested today by EFCC.

Shortly after news of the singer's arrest broke, Dolapo Badmus took to social media to throw a shade at him.

Her words didn't sit well with Oyemykke who rushed to share the below video which shows him lambasting her. According to him, the singer is not Nigeria's problem but our corrupt politicians whom police are allowing to walk free.

Watch video to hear more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXS-_-BeKzw

https://lailasnews.com/oyemykke-release-naira-marley-slams-dolapo-badmus/
They should go and arrest the delf-acclaimed national leaders that have turned the people to zombies politians at local,states and federal levels,retired and still serving. Those are the ones that enriched themselves and their families with the commonwealth and the sweat of Nigerians. My father-in-law died since 2010,till today his pension has not been paid to his family,same goes for other fam all over Nigeria. Some corrupt public officers are sitting on the money. Dolapo should do her job and face the real crimminals and stop using naira Marley to shine,mcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by shogsman(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2019
This uneducated fellow that forms influencer up and down,Nigeria and mediocrity sha.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by CHINEDUUNEKWE: 3:22pm On May 10, 2019
In this video she shared how she became the richest black woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4mGXRj5Ps8
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 10, 2019
He is not totally wrong! Let EFCC capture Yahoo Boys, in the future, when we ascend the office, we will torture Yahoo men and their Yahoo children.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Momfa: 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
Nairamaley wey go dey house
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by solosolo111: 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
id4sho:
by the time Dolapo Badmus arrest this one nw

where police go see'am, the guy det jand grin grin
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Afolashade00(f): 3:25pm On May 10, 2019
Make una dey slam each oda dey go grin grin grin
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by ChiefVolt007: 3:26pm On May 10, 2019
Ehnn this loom people how market today ?
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2019
nairalee:
Ask her how they finished the
Maina case Ganduje case Fashola borehole and website Grasscutter SGF taken from the grass but hopping about freely
Poor man wey thief Maggi dem go show him face for crime fighter
Rich man wey steal money we no dey see their face for crime fighter
if found guilty, how does this rubbish you typed here justify NairaMarley?
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by wethebest(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2019
Let d goat rot in jail. Make dem add zlagoat join am. Even tho dem b Yahoo boys, dem no fit zip their mouth without promoting it in their songs. Fools giving yahoo guys problems.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Korllami007: 3:41pm On May 10, 2019
martowskin1:

thats actually the issue, charity begins at home, the criminal politicians we have didnt just get bad over night, they were once youth like naira Marley, lets keep blaming politicians, after all that all we are good at ....

if we cant solve the problem we have now with this present youth, nigeria as a country is sure for doom.... whats the future of a country when its youth start telling you internet fraud is not a crime, you wonder what hope such country have

all we do is blame blame, leaders is failing, bad leaders, bad that, what are the citizen doing ... are the leaders not a cross section of the followers

You don't mean it grin . They should start arresting the youth and leave the politicians to keep looting Nigeria wealth that will provide basic amenities for development and business to thrive which will provide good jobs for the youths. If then like make then keep arresting that will never solve the problem because youth are joining everyday. Before it was only guys that were doing it now girls don join. The same government wey they arrest yahoo Boys na the same govt they release boko haram member and give them jobs in the name of repentance grin grin grin. Boko haram members that have killed thousands of soldiers, thousands of citizens in cold blood, destroying properties worth of billions of naira, were given job and were thrown back into the society. But yahoo boys is the main threat to the government. grin grin grin grin.

Chai Nigeria don spoil beyond repair grin grin grin.
Anyone that still have hope in Nigeria is a fool.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by naijapatriot: 3:42pm On May 10, 2019
Let us keep blaming politicians without recognizing that the fraudsters we endorse today become the politicians we chastise tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by sweetrace(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2019
Jestin:
Sincerely speaking, our corrupt politicians is the problem of that country...Efcc kindly free this dude and focus on our politicians....FTC

Our politicians are from our community. That’s why we have yahoo politicians.
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by IamSoProlific: 3:47pm On May 10, 2019
davillian:

You de ask me ehn you go know when you reach station .
Oya enter this motor I go kill you and nothing go happen.

Oga olokpa wait first...

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by sweetrace(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2019
naijapatriot:
Let us keep blaming politicians without recognizing that the fraudsters we endorse today become the politicians we chastise tomorrow.

Well said
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by nairalee(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2019
mikezuruki:

if found guilty, how does this rubbish you typed here justify NairaMarley?

If found guilty how does that invalidate what I posted?
Funillly I'm not in support of Nairamarley. I totally oppose any form of crime. But the question remains why the bigger criminals are not arrested. We'll keep going in circles in Nigeria if we don't tackle the main problem headon
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Baddiezz(f): 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
id4sho:
by the time Dolapo Badmus arrest this one nw
He's not in Nigeria tho
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Korllami007: 4:01pm On May 10, 2019
nairalee:

If found guilty how does that invalidate what I posted?
Funillly I'm not in support of Nairamarley. I totally oppose any form of crime. But the question remains why the bigger criminals are not arrested. We'll keep going in circles in Nigeria if we don't tackle the main problem headon

I wonder ooo

The same people that are castigating yahoo Boys will be the same people that will be hailing atiku, ameachi, tinubu, Gandoje when it comes to politics.

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by martowskin1(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2019
Korllami007:

You don't mean it grin . They should start arresting the youth and leave the politicians to keep looting Nigeria wealth that will provide basic amenities for development and business to thrive which will provide good jobs for the youths. If then like make then keep arresting that will never solve the problem because youth are joining everyday. Before it was only guys that were doing it now girls don join. The same government wey they arrest yahoo Boys na the same govt they release boko haram member and give them jobs in the name of repentance grin grin grin. Boko haram members that have killed thousands of soldiers, thousands of citizens in cold blood, destroying properties worth of billions of naira, were given job and were thrown back into the society. But yahoo boys is the main threat to the government. grin grin grin grin.

Chai Nigeria don spoil beyond repair grin grin grin.
Anyone that still have hope in Nigeria is a fool.

Thats exactly my point, am not the blaming kind of fellow man, the government hold me nothing, I only think of how to contribute my quarter to the development of the nation...

The youth who are suppose to stand up and fight their corrupt leaders so that their future will be secured, is now telling you cyber fraud is not crime ... Can u see the irony here...

Keep expecting ur corrupt leaders to provide you job, I think of ways I can provide job, I dont wait for the lazy government ....

The government has failed us, doesn't mean we should fail our selves....

Listen, people who blame others for their doings, are weak minded fellows... They have weak character.

If I go into crime today is because I want to, not because the government..

Even some Nigerians will travel abroad and endorge in crime, despite the basic things and job over there, who will they now blame for that....

See let me tell u, Nigerian youth are lazy, most of them not all though....

Let's keep waiting the government
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by Totalman1(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2019
Pls, what are u DOING about any of these?

quote author=cousjwhite post=78273488]One point should be clear. YAHOO (the act) as a Nigerian term for Internet Fraud is totally BAD and evil.

That being said, there are just about too many wrongs, evil and crime ongoing simultanously in Nigeria that one wonders why a particular crime is frownd upon over another.

How is it people now have the guts to boast about their crimes everywhere they go. Too many examples to to give. Culture dieing faster than the speed of light. No accountability.

You have the likes of NFF chairman, justice walter, or the sitting Gov. of Kano who was caught red handed in a money laundering case, allowed to continue sitting, had the boldness and lack of shame to contest for a second term, lost, oh sorry, the courts that later declared him winner saw no reason, neither do the police or efcc find it neccessary to trow him behind bars for the crime.

We once saw the President had no WASSCE certificate, and no, since he can not speak, would employ not less than 60 SANs to defend him in court.

Society is rigged with lack of respect. You pay for road worthiness and the roads are bearly trekkable. We have not had light since 1960. DSTV has been slotted as the only Paid cable satelite service thats why any other that tries to rise would be heavily targeted and crushed. Prostitution is prospering at 400% per year. Kidnapping. Armed robbery. Looting of public funds and being slapped on the wrist. Poorest country in the world. EFCC witch-hunting and working for the Govt in power. Naira constantly falling. The list goes on and on...

Prior to this moment, when you hear scores of people killed in the North by bandits or Boko haram, you feel bad, but now its just like waking up from sleep, it is everyday.

One cant actually sit back to reminisce on the good things of Nigeria, else that God has been merciful, keeping natural disasters off our way. We wonder how the world qualify and rate us, being a Nigerian in Nigeria, you cant really be too proud else you are about God.

Religion, ethnic division has far separated us than uniting. Churches, Mosques taking advantage of the Naive congregation, living lives of affluence while the members hungry.

The youths are not ready to lead, we are too busy clubbing, having underage moms and dads, Yahoo, Gamble, drugs, rituals and the rest.

Our entertainment celebrities are doing just fine, steady promoting nudity, prostitution and all of that.

I will stop now. I am a Nigerian and I am sick of everything that is happening.
[/quote]
Re: Oyemykke Calls For Release Of Naira Marley, Slams Dolapo Badmus by 3rdeyeNigeria: 4:48pm On May 10, 2019
martowskin1:

Leave Nigerians ..

They can blame politicians not knowing that same fraud they are doing and defending, some of their yahoo set would join politics and destroy their children future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junior Pope Dressed Like A Woman In A New Movie / Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor / Adekunle Gold Dressed Like An Arabian, About To Drop Two Hit Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.