Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) (69904 Views)

Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Quick And Easy OKRO Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by chris31(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2019
Jayslicky:
Being a wife material is beyond cooking and slicing of okro, for her to be a wife material does she have the listed qualities.
1. Uncoditional love: in a marriage a man wants to be liked, loved and appreciated, just like a woman does, a wife should give unconditional love to her husband physically and emotionally.
2. Honour/dignity: she should be able not to talk negative things about her husband to her family, friends or relatives. She should also be able to avoid fighting her husband or critizing him in front of others.
3. Availability: can she be always available for her husband's company, be there for him when he wants to talk to her. Listen to him and advice him.
4. Respect: can she value her husband opinion and respect his person.
5. Faithfulness: can she remain loyal and comitted to her husband, no matter what, through the good and bad times.
6. Responsibility: can she be responsible in running the household, managing finances and taking of the children.
If u no where i can find the girl that has the quality u just mention pls let me no let me rush & pay her bride price pls
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Queenboy123(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2019
If you are here to only read comments, tell me let me give you one chair

Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:21pm On May 10, 2019
Famousbabe:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/ladys-expert-way-of-slicing-okro-amazes.html?m=1
she's saying in the kitchen, on bed she will rule that's a slay queen
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2019
Famousbabe:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/ladys-expert-way-of-slicing-okro-amazes.html?m=1

Okro cutting is now a criteria for good house wifing? Ngwanu, kontinu. House wife material 300yard.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:23pm On May 10, 2019
Do you expect her to blend it before ❓
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:
I hate okro with a passion, therefore I have no opinion.
Let me passionate your lost passion dear,you would eat okro till the year ends.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2019
ImaIma1:
I thought she cooked afang soup with 500 naira

Purchasing afang leaves alone and getting it sliced in the market is almost #500.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2019
Famousbabe:

Watch the video

please can someone count how many times this Buffon of an O.P mentioned okro in this his dry story?
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Afolashade00(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2019
So Okra is the way now grin
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:48pm On May 10, 2019
From the looks Id say she works in an eatery and has been doing the job for a long time. You dont wanna wife a girl who sells food
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by hammer6F: 6:50pm On May 10, 2019
IF THIS IS ALL OUR WOMEN ARE GOOD FOR, THEN AFRICA CAN NEVER PROGRESS.

SOME MEN ARE LOOKING FOR SLAVES AND NOT WIFE.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Let me passionate your lost passion dear,you would eat okro till the year ends.
Given the option of death or okro.....I will choose death.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2019
just because of okro slicing she has now become a wife material? #chai!
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by paix(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2019
mmadu5:
i know this girl shes works in a brothel around my area
Does one working in a university make one a graduate?
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:15pm On May 10, 2019
Davash222:
Slicing Okro in a special way doesn't guarantee good cook.

Wife material goes beyond slicing Okro.
ll

Stop beefing. She be wife material for one side..if she knows how to slice okro. She propably knows how to cook them. Nobody developed special skill in something they not overly fund of.

If she a good cook she is half way there. Not A Whole YARD yet, but definitely a piece.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2019
Abeg this one na talent?
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

Davash222:
Slicing Okro in a special way doesn't guarantee good cook.

Wife material goes beyond slicing Okro.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Humility017(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2019
[quote author=backtalkG post=78276940][/quote]
meaning how many guys a woman has left with all her life
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Humility017(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
chris31:

If u no where i can find the girl that has the quality u just mention pls let me no let me rush & pay her bride price pls

I have someone that meets the listed attributes.
if you're truly interested...she is 30 & ibo
you can let me know...
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 7:45pm On May 10, 2019
ABCthings:
Take your own advice

Er. Oda. Don't say u weren't warned.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

I will like to diminish my hot cum in your mouth.

Ok. Your choice anyway if u don't give a hoot about your soul... meanwhile,

Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2019
But she's not beautiful
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by emoney2012(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2019
In our society, the moment you show people the girl you want to marry, the next question after "where is she from?" is, "can she cook and clean the house?"

It is important to realize that visionary men are not looking for cooks, neither do they want a maid for a wife.

As much as cooking and cleaning the house is good, that's not our priority. Visionary men which am one of them, need something more.

We need help meat, we need strong financial partners, we need a spiritual backbone. We need a wife not just a wife material.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by chris31(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
Humility017:

I have someone that meets the listed attributes.
if you're truly interested...she is 30 & ibo
you can let me know...
Age is just a number since she poses what i want i will like to meet her
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2019
OkoyeA1:

If you can make me do like this (below pics), at first meeting. You be Wife material grin
or this one...

Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Humility017(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2019
chris31:

Age is just a number since she poses what i want i will like to meet her

where do you reside...I mean the state?
and what's ur notion towards abstaining from sex till marriage
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by chris31(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
Humility017:

where do you reside...I mean the state?
and what's ur notion towards abstaining from sex till marriage
Abstaining from sex till marriage ? No i can't do that
It's like buying a car without testing the engine
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2019
chris31:

Abstaining from sex till marriage ? No i can't do that
It's like buying a car without testing the engine

Lol.... you make me laugh.
she needs that kind of man...
reason why she got attracted to me as a friend...but told her I was already in a relationship and we are good friends
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by chris31(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2019
Humility017:

Lol.... you make me laugh.
she needs that kind of man...
reason why she got attracted to me as a friend...but told her I was already in a relationship and we are good friends
No need to agree to what i can't keep coz i no myself
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by jaido09: 9:49pm On May 10, 2019
I feel like slapping whoever wrote this. You kept repeating the same thing over 3 paragraphs. By the way, the lady try sha.
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2019
Jayslicky:
Being a wife material is beyond cooking and slicing of okro, for her to be a wife material does she have the listed qualities.
1. Uncoditional love: in a marriage a man wants to be liked, loved and appreciated, just like a woman does, a wife should give unconditional love to her husband physically and emotionally.
2. Honour/dignity: she should be able not to talk negative things about her husband to her family, friends or relatives. She should also be able to avoid fighting her husband or critizing him in front of others.
3. Availability: can she be always available for her husband's company, be there for him when he wants to talk to her. Listen to him and advice him.
4. Respect: can she value her husband opinion and respect his person.
5. Faithfulness: can she remain loyal and comitted to her husband, no matter what, through the good and bad times.
6. Responsibility: can she be responsible in running the household, managing finances and taking of the children.

7. Is she God-fearing, prayerful and able to give good counsel?
8. Does she sexually delight her husband?
Re: Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:21pm On May 10, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

Ok. Your choice anyway if u don't give a hoot about your soul... meanwhile,

Your wife says I must tell you she said hiiiiiiii, and that the night vigil she told you she went for has started and it's so spirit filled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.