Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

SARS intimidating civilians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS intimidating civilians (393 Views)

Man In Military Uniform Seen Intimidating Other Road Users With A Gun / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) / Soldiers And Civilians Clash In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS intimidating civilians by sharpsharp: 2:31pm On May 10, 2019
Just right in front of me. Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) packed a red toyota camry A.K.A spider.
Asked the two occupants in front to come down, without asking for particulars/car papers or searching them, ordered them to go to the back seat while one of the officers entered the drivers seat and another officer sat in the front seat before any body could say anything they drove the guys away following their patrol van in front. This is scary, authorities should end this act of intimidation.

Pls push to front page.

2 Likes

Re: SARS intimidating civilians by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 10, 2019
sharpsharp:
Just right in front of me. Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) packed a red toyota camry A.K.A spider.
Asked the two occupants in front to come down, without asking for particulars/car papers or searching them, ordered them to go to the back seat while one of the officers entered the drivers seat and another officer sat in the front seat before any body could say anything they drove the guys away following their patrol van in front. This is scary, authorities should end this act of intimidation.

Pls push to front page.
You should have captured the plate number on their patrol van.They are out there to extort money from the youth in the street.
Re: SARS intimidating civilians by sharpsharp: 3:03pm On May 10, 2019
I was driving behind the red camry while the patrol van was in front of the red camry. The SARS vehicle stopped suddenly and before I could get a good shot they drove off.
Re: SARS intimidating civilians by Hoodbilonia: 8:25pm On May 10, 2019
I pray make sars stop o.
Watch me turbo from 0 to 120kph in 10secs

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Minister Commits Suicide In Abuja / Update!! Police Evacuate Corpse Found At Bata Junction, Aba (Graphic Photos) / This Trick (old Or New), I'm Sure It's A Means To Get Your Info And Scam You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.