Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back (57692 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Dinho20(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2019
MARRYING A SINGLE MOTHER.(MARRIAGE EXPO FOR MEN).
Most folks, especially Nigerian men, do feel they are doing women favour when they marry them as single mothers, but it's a paradox and a social myth that must be educated. In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.
Firstly, why do women become single mothers? Some are DELIBERATE, some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.12 EXPO
1. Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.
2. If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.
3. Don't forget that as a woman that has put to birth before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.
4. Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.
5. If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget, see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.
6. If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the biological father.
7. Ensure the child is in the same school with your kids, if not that child's educational setbacks will influence your kids negatively when they play together. If the father supports good, but if he does not be ready to train the child alongside your kids for uniformity of knowledge.
8. If the child is a female child/children, you will have less parenting to do because female children easily relieve parents once the are adult or even get married.
9. 90% of SINGLE MOTHERS are faithful in marriage and wouldn't pull infidelity string to damage the engine of TRUST in the marriage system; they feel you have sacrificed enough to win their trust and faithfulness.
10. Single Mums are SUPERWOMEN. For a woman to play the role of both parents and bear the responsibility of raising a child/children, don't joke with such a woman, because even if you die in future she can take care of your family.
11. Single Mums are SEX SATISFIERS. They will lock you down in bed for good sex so you don't look outside to avoid stories that will touch the heart.
12. Most Single Mothers are good cooks and God fearing; the fact that she did not abort the child justifies her SACREDNESS AND GOD'S FEAR. Go Brother! It will go well. Buy her a ring and pop the big question"Will You Marry Me?"... I see tears of Joy in her eyes as she says.."Yes I will". You won't regret the step you have taken brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Sweetlc88(f): 7:47pm On May 10, 2019
grin
I'm back!
Who miss me.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by mrLhanray(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2019
love is still in the air. see woman wey I dey crush on still want slimberg to press her nyash. Okafor's law is sometimes true jare...

4 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 7:47pm On May 10, 2019
So she's stalking him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by frank317: 7:48pm On May 10, 2019
U call him stupid, that makes u stupid x2 for letting a stupid person ride u and press ur nyash all these while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by SoNature(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2019
Ekpeitut:
Chai the way this guy grabbed and rumpled this geh's ass that year ehn. I can bet you his fingerprints are still on it.

Ladies any guy that touches you like this is not going to stay. grin

Nah joke I dey o!

You can do with your girl anything you want behind closed doors.
But any guy who plays with a girl's sensitive parts of the body in the open has no regards for her.
And that guy will definitely dump her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Benekruku(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2019
Ogun kill both of them!
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
Abi no be dis one dem dey press im yansh snap pictures?
What kind of respect are you looking for after displaying your stupidity publicly?
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by MissRaine69(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
That response is considered “ firing back?”
The bar is set very low I see!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2019
So she's tryna say he can't give a woman a head? undecided
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Olorunnim: 8:01pm On May 10, 2019
These ones would still reconcile
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Gabson001(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2019
Prematured adults.. So people still de exchange word with ex til today? That one na old skool tin.. Nw we Bleep u go ur way, i go my own.. No noise

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 10, 2019
You lost virginity @30....u can lie for Africa Julie. Oya make we see am...

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by horlique(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2019
When you people were busy grabbing ass and fornicating we did not hear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2019
She sound pained, the thing really touch her. grin

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by seangy4konji: 8:08pm On May 10, 2019
Sweetlc88:
grin
I'm back!
Who miss me.
who u be or who be u?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2019
GraGra247:
How did she even know he was referring to her.
ever heard of clear conscience fears no accusations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Dashry(f): 8:11pm On May 10, 2019
Funny people
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by sparog(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2019
Ekpeitut:
Chai the way this guy grabbed and rumpled this geh's ass that year ehn. I can bet you his fingerprints are still on it.

Ladies any guy that touches you like this is not going to stay. grin

Nah joke I dey o!

Sabi guy
grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2019
But the babe set o, a girl you trying to have a convo with one dude they useless her. The reason I non they like make babe use me shine at all non be ego na self respect, that babe wen they pick you call only wen she feels like, they send recharge give another boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2019
Flexherbal:
This could just be a step to their "come back"
they're trying to reconcile, but they don't know how to, so they decided to use that way. . that's how I got my first Gf back then in secondary school... Through play play letter ooo, she come talk say she love, omo I cold like ice water... But she later fvck up herself not me... In other words they want to steal Tonto dike mandate of trending... Let's give them small chance to trend small.. I plead on their behalf

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by paix(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
So that's why you let him press your nyas! Anyhow
He was just confirming if they're natural. You know ladies with the balloons things everywhere, these days.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by ofuonyebi: 8:20pm On May 10, 2019
This is why i pity ladies who gives themselves up to be bleeped anyhow by some sex hungry men in the name of boyfriend

and only to mess them up and throw them away into internet and instagram shame
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Sweetlc88(f): 8:20pm On May 10, 2019
I be human being when forget my nairaland password. Ayaaf come again with new id. grin
seangy4konji:
who u be or who be u?
Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by samcus(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2019
useless couple

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Awesomefred32(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2019
see mumu
grin grin grin
Ass wey Iceberg dn press tire

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by BABANGBALI: 8:25pm On May 10, 2019
dominique abeg what is cheetah?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back by Femeto: 8:25pm On May 10, 2019
Why would someone cheat on a girl like Julie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Slays In Topless Photos / Actress Lydia Forson Flaunts Boobs In New Photo / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.