Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files (17845 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / ''Bad Wife Kills Faster Than Poverty" - Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by kolafolabi(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2017
lagos—The Lagos State Government has written to Nigerian Police, demanding that it forward the duplicate of the case file on alleged assault on the Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe by her husband, Lanre Gentry. The request for the case file, Vanguard gathered shows Government’s resolve not to back down from the case between actress and her husband. The couple The State Government in a letter written through the Directorate of Public Prosecutions, DPP, May 22, indicated its interest in prosecuting the alleged case of assault. Vanguard gathered that the resolve to write the Police was sequel to the result of the medical check-up conducted on the actress that indicated alleged assault by her husband. It was learned that aside writing to the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigative Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba, Lagos Mainland Local Government, DPP also copied other relevant agencies, to alert them of its plan. The State Government argued that the assault contravene sections 171, 243 and 244 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. It would be recalled that Coordinator of the State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team, DSVRT, Mrs. Titilola Vivour- Adeniyi, had during his sensitization programmes argued that Domestic Violence is a crime committed against the State. She explained that if anyone is beaten or suffered abused, the State is also being abused, noting, we must begin to renew our mindsets and treat Domestic Violence for what it is; a crime against the State. Also, the State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem, had during this year’s ministerial briefing said: “The DPP is committed to ensuring that all offenders are brought to book thereby discouraging impunity in our society. “We are also committed to speedy trials, especially so that suspects are not detained for too long awaiting trial. It is our belief that both the victims of a crime and the alleged offenders deserve to have their cases resolved at the earliest possible time,” he added.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-lagos-writes-police-demands-transfer-case-files/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by kolafolabi(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2017
Chai! This man don enter am .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by hola106(m): 6:12am On May 29, 2017
more money spending
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Alisegun(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by crazyABO(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2017
She sha wants the man in kuje prison cry the man they beat abeg shocked he should go to olymipc abeg angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by passionatebae: 6:31am On May 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by kingDavidda1st(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2017
You were enjoying it when you were treating her as your punching bag, hopefully you should enjoy it too now that its her turn too. Nothing manly in beating a woman.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Afriface: 6:33am On May 29, 2017
hmm state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by olufoluke: 6:33am On May 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by intruxive(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2017
Good, beat up a woman (ur wife) then start showcasing another on air to prove you are the don dada abi! They need to jail him small as an example for other stupid husbands angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Akan(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2017
Someone is going down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by brainpulse: 6:35am On May 29, 2017
Fear such a woman. The way she ruined her first husband.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Pavore9: 6:36am On May 29, 2017
crazyABO:
She sha wants the man in kuje prison cry the man they beat abeg shocked he should go to olymipc abeg angry

If he is not guilty of the charges, with evidences from his part he will not be jailed.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by edlion57(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2017
As a lady der are things u should let go.....if don't want the marriage divorce and move on ...the masses will be clapping for u now well-done but I hope it will be a good record dat u imprisoned a man u once shared the same bed with...Btw I'm not in support of the man's action..but blv me some women are so annoying....pls we men should try and ignore dem to avoid dis type of social media judgement

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by WenysAD(f): 6:36am On May 29, 2017
Always ask God for YOUR own husband and not someone's own. I believe somethin is always amiss with divorced people whose exes are still or were alive before jumping into marriage with someone else..

I may be wrong though but God pls give me my own MAN, I pray thee. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2017
Only Animals beat their wives but in a case where d wife is an Animal nko?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by crazyABO(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2017
Pavore9:

If he is not guilty of the charges, with evidences from his part he will not be jailed.
dres nothing like his not guilty even if d man caught her with another man on dre matrimonial bed she doesn't deserves ds sad

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by ignis: 6:41am On May 29, 2017
Any man that lays his dirty hand on a lady is a coward.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by expertman(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2017
God told Me to marry you.

I am your right man, I will never beat you but........ In the other room.

Oya follow me

WenysAD:
Always
ask God for YOUR own husband and not someone's own. I believe somethin is always amiss with divorced people whose exes are still or were alive before jumping into marriage with someone else..

I may be wrong though but God pls give me my own MAN, I pray thee. Amen
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by nwamehn: 6:44am On May 29, 2017
Why did she have to wait till when the going became sour to press charges for the assault?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 6:45am On May 29, 2017
crazyABO:
dres nothing like his not guilty even if d man caught her with another man on dre matrimonial bed she doesn't deserves ds sad

She is trying really hard to keep him off balance. This is not about the beating . Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by austinereds(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2017
celebrity treatment(special). Nonsense. can they do this for others? she deserve the beating. they are all playing the social media pity game. lubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by madridguy(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2017
SMH for Mercy. I'm sure Madam Fathia Balogun can lecture better. Bunch of shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Pavore9: 6:45am On May 29, 2017
crazyABO:

I never implied she deserves any abuse from the man, I responded to the part where you posted "She sha wants the man in kuje prison".

No human has the right to inflict injury on another except in a situation one has to self defense. If a man feels he has a right to beat the wife when they have issues, does the woman have the right to add "something" to his food since she has advantage in that regard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by louso(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2017
Men and narcissism sha. This man is going down for real.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by seunlayi(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2017
Good move

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by miki1(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2017
It's always been a woman's world

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by crazyABO(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2017
Pavore9:

I never implied she deserves any abuse from the man, I responded to the part where you posted "She sha wants the man in kuje prison".

No human has the right to inflict injury on another except in a situation one has to self defense. If a man feels he has a right to beat the wife when they have issues, can the woman add "something"
well dre choice bro they enjoyed the money together na dem sabi tongue dey don't worth talking about not to talk of been called a role model undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by crazyABO(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2017
TheCabal:

She is trying really hard to keep him off balance. This is not about the beating . Time will tell

yea surely time would wink

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by nwamehn: 6:49am On May 29, 2017
TheCabal:

Exactly my thought. If it's about the beating, why did she have to wait till now to press charges?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by TINALETC3(f): 6:51am On May 29, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.