Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! (833 Views)

Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by Geologistboy: 9:16am On May 11, 2019
I'll try to be as brief and straight forward as possible. I had testicular torsion on my right testes in December 2017. The tortion was misdiagnosed as orchities and that's how I lost my right testes. 5 weeks ago I had a surgery to remove the damaged right testes and fix the left one to the scrotum so that it does not rotate (to prevent torsion). In order to make sure that my fertility was not affected, I decided to go for a semen analysis test. Here is the result

Appearance: Greyish white
Volume: 7.5ml
PH: 8.0
sluggish: 0%
Active: 0%
Dead form: 0%
Sperm count: Aziospermia

My Urologist said I should go for 2 more tests (3 days apart) but I'm very worried of what the outcome might be. Doctors in the house please say something. I'm only 23 yrs old I'm too young for this kind of problem cry
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by BoboKush(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2019
Herbs straight

1 Like

Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by AngryParrot1: 9:45am On May 11, 2019
Geologistboy:
I'll try to be as brief and straight forward as possible. I had testicular torsion on my right testes in December 2017. The tortion was misdiagnosed as orchities and that's how I lost my right testes. 5 weeks ago I had a surgery to remove the damaged right testes and fix the left one to the scrotum so that it does not rotate (to prevent torsion). In order to make sure that my fertility was not affected, I decided to go for a semen analysis test. Here is the result

Sperm count: Aziospermia

My Urologist said I should go for 2 more tests (3 days apart) but I'm very worried of what the outcome might be. Doctors in the house please say something. I'm only 23 yrs old I'm too young for this kind of problem cry

My brother, I have treated something like this before. There are some things u need to start doing and stop doing, plus small herbs. As far as genital problems go, detox for free flow of blood, and eviction of antibodies will solve them. I would strongly recommend you resort to natural solutions.
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by Geologistboy: 9:59am On May 11, 2019
AngryParrot1:

My brother, I have treated something like this before. There are some things u need to start doing and stop doing, plus small herbs. As far as genital problems go, detox for free flow of blood, and eviction of antibodies will solve them. I would strongly recommend you resort to natural solutions.
I don't know if it's the surgery that caused this. I read something online about obstruction. That means the testes is producing sperm but the movement is being obstructed.
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by Adalassy: 10:00am On May 11, 2019
Geologistboy:
I'll try to be as brief and straight forward as possible. I had testicular torsion on my right testes in December 2017. The tortion was misdiagnosed as orchities Orchitis and that's how I lost my right testes. 5 weeks ago I had a surgery to remove the damaged right testes and fix the left one to the scrotum so that it does not rotate (to prevent torsion). In order to make sure that my fertility was not affected, I decided to go for a semen analysis test. Here is the result

Sperm count: Aziospermia Azoospermia

OP it is Orchitis and Azoospermia and not Orchities and Aziospermia (Just needed to correct that)

Your doctors are stupid! Especially those who misdiagnosed Testicular torsion as Orchitis. One of the main problems with testicular torsion is the reality of infertility which is the reality you are faced with right now. They could have simply placed you on a local anesthetic and untangled the testis by rotating it in the right direction since you likely have a genetic condition that causes your testis to rotate freely.

Your remaining testicle can be stimulated into commencement of sperm cell production via boosting your testosterone levels and at this point i suggest you follow the way of alternative medicine as at this point, conventional medicine cannot help you. Also there could be an obstruction causing the free passage of semen and it could have been caused by the same torsion or by a long underlying infection which usually causes scarring and blockage. Those would also need to be remedied.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana. Send me an email lets talk.

My email is Adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2019
Op nothing is impossible... Keep your hopes high.
You will still have your own child when it's time to
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by AngryParrot1: 10:15am On May 11, 2019
Geologistboy:

I don't know if it's the surgery that caused this. I read something online about obstruction. That means the testes is producing sperm but the movement is being obstructed.

Of course the surgery has tampered with the natural order of things down there, but the body can adapt and repair itself. But you need to aid it. Let's talk on whatsapp. Check out my signature.
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by Geologistboy: 2:21pm On May 11, 2019
Adalassy:

OP it is Orchitis and Azoospermia and not Orchities and Aziospermia (Just needed to correct that)

Your doctors are stupid! Especially those who misdiagnosed Testicular torsion as Orchitis. One of the main problems with testicular torsion is the reality of infertility which is the reality you are faced with right now. They could have simply placed you on a local anesthetic and untangled the testis by rotating it in the right direction since you likely have a genetic condition that causes your testis to rotate freely.

I just sent a mail to the address. Thanks
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by Biggiestep(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2019
What you need is (Dr Quick) it is a herbal capsule. Call the number 07032842406. e dey work comfam
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by Geologistboy: 7:39pm On May 11, 2019
Is it only herbalists that are viewing this thread? Medical doctors, you people should help somebody na please cry and mods you people are not helping matters o. What does it take to move this thread to FP??
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by NAJALYN: 9:30pm On May 11, 2019
Quickly come for STC30. It will help you correct all that needs correction.

Read it here and Watch Videos about Testimonies.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!! by Adalassy: 10:15pm On May 11, 2019
Geologistboy:

I just sent a mail to the address. Thanks

i have replied

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out After Seeing Two Kids Eating Eba With This Kind Of Soup In Delta / Biography Of Dr. Gambo Aliyu: The New NACA DG (with Photo) / Best Ways To Increase Brea$t Size Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.