Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea - Adverts (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea (34907 Views)

Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here. / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont / We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Adidas streetball Retro

$35

Size 40-46

1 Like

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Louis Vuitton slides

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2020
I ordered this pair of Nike Air force at a discounted price earlier this year. quality when compared with one from a Nike store was 99/100.
Wholesalebeast, is tested and trusted.
ps: I'm having difficulties uploading pictures.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
boliswitpassprik:
I ordered this pair of Nike Air force at a discounted price earlier this year. quality when compared with one from a Nike store was 99/100.
Wholesalebeast, is tested and trusted.
ps: I'm having difficulties uploading pictures.

Thank you. Great doing business with you cheesy
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
SPECIAL OFFER!!

Nike Air Force 1

Size 40-45

$20

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by toba1909(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Do you do delivery?
If Yes, explain.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
toba1909:
Do you do delivery?
If Yes, explain.

Yes.
There are many Nigerian shippers in China.
We send your order to their address in China mainland and they deliver to you in Nigeria.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by sKeetz(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2020
Wholesalebeast:
Louis Vuitton slides

How much for the slides?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 6:20pm On May 02, 2020
sKeetz:

How much for the slides?

$32
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by sKeetz(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

$32

Does the price include shipping to my location?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 2:05am On May 05, 2020
sKeetz:

Does the price include shipping to my location?

No. Shipping fee not included.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 6:58pm On May 10, 2020
Special offer!!

Adidas yeezy 700 v3 Azeal

$28

Offer valid for limited time!

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by liamdiamond: 6:50pm On May 14, 2020
Do you have Nike Air?

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
liamdiamond:
Do you have Nike Air?
Yes available
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by liamdiamond: 8:43pm On May 17, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

Yes available

How do I contact you?
I need it
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by liamdiamond: 8:50pm On May 17, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

Yes available
How much is it too?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by cruzydal(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2020
T
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by cruzydal(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2020
Tested and trusted . I had to compare the features of the sneakers it is 100% quality I must say
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Coolberry: 11:55pm On May 19, 2020
cruzydal:
My Experience
I’ve been following Wholesalebeast since last year. I’ve seen a couple of nice stuffs here too . I read carefully the shipping fees and Duration which is Normal shipping is $6 per kg(8-14 days)
Express shipping is $10 per kg(2-3days) and I was cool with it .So sometime in March I decided to get some items for some reasons
1)To see the quality
2) I planned going into business
Fast forward to early March . I decided to test with few items first . I texted on WhatsApp, I told him my intentions cause even my brother wants to get some sneakers and AirPod but he wants mine to arrive first . I made my choice. And I payed on the 10th of March 2020. According to wholesalebeast he sent my items to the shipper , he gave me a tracking number and the phone number of the shipper. I contacted the shipper immediately ,he said my items haven’t been shipped (he was even like am I the one you paid money to ?)
Fast forward to when I sent another message .he said the items have been shipped (that was sometime in March). That’s how I was posted till Lagos lockdown gave a room for excuse . When I text the shipper he said the aren’t operating because of the lockdown. On the 4th of May the lockdown was eased at least I know my items was in transit then so i should just come pick it up cause the shipper sent a BC for people to come pick up their items. But no the shipper kept telling me mine is not available yet . I was like can’t you track where the items are . He ignored .
NOTE :i always give the shipper 1-2 weeks before I ask of my items
Ever since then I have been texting and both Wholesalebeast and The shipper can’t give me a tangible news about my items . It has developed to the stage that the shipper dosent reply my texts or pick calls . The journey of 8days is running into 3 months . From March 10th - date . I don’t even know where I stand

My thoughts

1) The shipper can't receive the package the same day you pay. That's why they didn't confirm immediately.

2) Tugrow was very rude.

3) From what you said, the shipper eventually confirmed they received the package but didn't ship to Nigeria immediately. Do you blame wholesalebeast for that?

4) Since the lockdown started in Nigeria, air cargoes can't deliver till now. Even Choice logistics are finding it very hard. DHL spent over 40days to deliver to US. All flights have been banned,how will goods come in?

I received my package from same tugrow after the lockdown was eased in lagos. Note- these goods were already in Nigeria before the total lockdown of lagos. I still have some that haven't delivered since March. Its understandable.

You don't expect a seller to know the whereabout of your package. It's like asking a Taobao seller about the shipping to Nigeria. Alibaba suppliers won't even care as long as your goods deliver to your shipper.

Please, What's wholesalebeast fault here or am I missing something?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by cruzydal(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2020
Coolberry:

My thoughts

1) The shipper can't receive the package the same day you pay. That's why they didn't confirm immediately.

2) Tugrow was very rude.

3) From what you said, the shipper eventually confirmed they received the package but didn't ship to Nigeria immediately. Do you blame wholesalebeast for that?

4) Since the lockdown started in Nigeria, air cargoes can't deliver till now. Even Choice logistics are finding it very hard. DHL spent over 40days to deliver to US. All flights have been banned,how will goods come in?

I received my package from same tugrow after the lockdown was eased in lagos. Note- these goods were already in Nigeria before the total lockdown of lagos. I still have some that haven't delivered since March. Its understandable.

You don't expect a seller to know the whereabout of your package. It's like asking a Taobao seller about the shipping to Nigeria. Alibaba suppliers won't even care as long as your goods deliver to your shipper.

Please, What's wholesalebeast fault here or am I missing something?
Read what I wrote again . I never blamed wholesalebeast, he actually checks up on me most times to know if I’ve recieved my stuffs . If u read well without being biased u will notice most of my fingers were pointed at the shipper . And I think Wholesalebeast should change the shipper cause I’ve read reviews about Tugrow and it’s not nice at all
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by cruzydal(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2020
Quality
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by liamdiamond: 1:52pm On May 26, 2020
cruzydal:
Here are some screenshots

Please I need Wholesalebeast WhatsApp number.
I've been trying to contact him for almost 2 weeks now
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 8:06pm On May 27, 2020
liamdiamond:

Please I need Wholesalebeast WhatsApp number.
I've been trying to contact him for almost 2 weeks now

Here it is.
https:///14402969720
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 8:10pm On May 27, 2020
Nike Air Zoom × Stussy Spiridon

Available now

https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com

1 Like

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
More exciting deals cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by mistercharles: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wholesalebeast:
More exciting deals cheesy
more of those airpords still available?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
mistercharles:

Yes
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Bettybarbie9: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
mistercharles:
Do business with him at your own risk . People bought stuffs since February and havnt recieved it till now . 5 months , even cars don’t take that long
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by mistercharles: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bettybarbie9:

Do business with him at your own risk . People bought stuffs since February and havnt recieved it till now . 5 months , even cars don’t take that long
oh! Tell me something!!! Did he say anything regarding that??
Tell me more please
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 1:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Bettybarbie9:

Can you mention the "person or people" here or show any proof of this accusation??

Waiting patiently for that.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by umimer: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Bettybarbie9:

u sef nawa for you .
Leave him now . Ignorance is a disease .Since he can’t read reviews . He should go and pay and wait forever to recieve his goods . Na u get time sha
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by umimer: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
cruzydal:
My Experience
I’ve been following Wholesalebeast since last year. I’ve seen a couple of nice stuffs here too . I read carefully the shipping fees and Duration which is Normal shipping is $6 per kg(8-14 days)
Express shipping is $10 per kg(2-3days) and I was cool with it .So sometime in March I decided to get some items for some reasons
1)To see the quality
2) I planned going into business
Fast forward to early March . I decided to test with few items first . I texted on WhatsApp, I told him my intentions cause even my brother wants to get some sneakers and AirPod but he wants mine to arrive first . I made my choice. And I payed on the 10th of March 2020. According to wholesalebeast he sent my items to the shipper , he gave me a tracking number and the phone number of the shipper. I contacted the shipper like 3-4 days after he said my items haven’t been shipped (he was even like am I the one you paid money to ?)
Fast forward to when I sent another message .he said the items have been shipped (that was sometime in March). That’s how I was posted till Lagos lockdown gave a room for excuse . When I text the shipper he said the aren’t operating because of the lockdown. On the 4th of May the lockdown was eased at least I know my items was in transit then so i should just come pick it up cause the shipper sent a BC for people to come pick up their items. But no the shipper kept telling me mine is not available yet . I was like can’t you track where the items are . He ignored .
NOTE :i always give the shipper 1-2 weeks before I ask of my items
Ever since then I have been texting and both. The shipper can’t give me a tangible news about my items . It has developed to the stage that the shipper dosent reply my texts or pick calls . The journey of 8days is running into 3 months . From March 10th - date . I don’t even know where I stand

Hello good day . Have you received your goods you got from wholesalebeast ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Guide to Create a Fully Functional PayPal Personal Account / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.