Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) (35425 Views)

Mug, Cup, T-shirt, Cap & Plate Printing Machines For sale At Good Rate(pix) / F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by samih(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2012
Start your own PRINTING Business with the Complete Package.

Machine Prints on:

• T-Shirt
• General Clothing
• Pillow Cases
• Jeans
• Mugs
• Plates “8 & 10” inch
• Cap Round & straight peaks
• Aluminium Bottles
• Ceramic Boards
• Metal Boards
• Key Rings
• Mirrors
• Lighters
• Mouse pads
• New technology
• Easy to operate
• Little space required used in shops, malls, home & many outdoor & sport events

Print logo's & promotional items, gift & tourist industry.

3 Likes

Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by crown777(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2012
Is that a direct garment printer or heat transfer paper print?
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by samih(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2012
we have both.
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
How much does it cost
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by abmart: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2012
How much is the machine send it to my mait abmartconsult@yahoo.com asap
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by manokutti: 5:58am On Feb 10, 2013
hi i am from india, can i know the cost of the machine
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by manokutti: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2013
i need the price for both heat press machine and the direct fabric printer, send all the details to manohar_samidurai@yahoo.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by sureboy1: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
i need the price for the heat press machine and the
direct fabric printer too
send more details to tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by atkinindia: 3:55am On May 06, 2013
i need the price for both heat press machine and the direct fabric printer, send all the details to atkin@india.com

Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by geezzzyy(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2013
send details on the different types of t shirt printers to gare4u2@yahoo.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by dreu2fine(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2013
Send me all d details n prices to Dreu2fine@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by keyursavaliya: 10:24am On May 21, 2013
Send Me Techanical Data and Price At KILU.5028@GMAIL.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by RealAce: 6:38pm On May 29, 2013
Please if these items are still available, i would like to know the prices of the heat press machine and the direct fabric printer asap. please send to jokeyokey@yahoo.co.uk
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by igomen: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls send prices of the machines to ignatiuso@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by dwkoko(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
pls am interested in this, i need info pls, mail me(waribiebo@yahoo.ca) what it takes to have the machines to ph when am ready.
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Cgee(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Pls, I'll like You to pls send the various machines(esp. The heat press and the fabric printers) and their prices to this email address-Geegbugs@yahoo.com
I'll like 2 purchase some. thanks
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by ackor: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am interested in these machines, especially the heat transfer and fabrick. Also the DI MACHINES, pls send me details with your contact to ackortor@yahoo.com, my tel 08036268158 Thanks.
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by omoileola: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2013
if the machine and other accessories are still available please send email to 3aventures@gmail.com.
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by stevooo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
please could u inbox me the price or call me ogbontaiye@yahoo.co.uk, 08033207348. thanks
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by michadek1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Do you sell fairly used heat press? Please email me the price of the available machines A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ their brand name. Emailk: michadek@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by ackor: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
I am interested in the machines, please send details to ackortor@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by mekd: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2013
am interested, pls send details n prices of tis machines and ur contact to nnah66@gmail.com. tnx
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Denniskarina: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
please send me the price and maximum size it can print.i need the machine soonest through dennis.karina967@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by pjosh1(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2014
send me the price and how many tshirt it can print in 1hour..does it print on black tshirt using white ink..p.joshua40@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by dove444: 3:58am On Jan 10, 2014
pls contact me with the details of the machine, price and logistics on gentledove444@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
How much does it cost email me digit1.solution@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by stellarby(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please, I'd like to know the coss for the heat press machine. Thanks. Stello.boffiong@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by JFACTOR1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
pls send me details, i need to make d purchase urgently

jameschidiokpe@yahoo.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Muyadek(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
I need a direct garment printer and heat transfer paper print. send me the price e-mail:muyadek@gmail.com or whatssap
:08183836999
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Please I need the price of heat press mechine. Please send details to eusehoghale@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battery Cages/Poultry Cages for sale in Nigeria / Google Voice Numbers For Sale In Nigeria / Buy from cotonou clothes, shoes, bags and other wares at really cheap price .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.